34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Newbie BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

Once again, everything that has been posted here is define by a human. What is really going on in our bodies that is making us feeling this was can be explained by science. Emotions, feelings, and pain, all but human definition of something we feel everyday. lol it would suck if u said to someone. "Hey man! She makes my Potassium FLOW!" lol

True love is define by science as chemical interactions and what not.

Ideal True love is define by us. What true love is for someone maybe different for someone else.

It is hard to define what the "Ideal true love" is, but science has alrdy defined what love is.

Btw i generally take both sides of the matter. it is just i hear about of people saying about the Ideal love, which i have called it, than the science love... lol.
    4 lines of text.
    -- Hassun

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichi

There is a great deal of charm in your post. Very well said. I agree totally. Nice choice of words, too.
    Thank you, Kenichi-san, for your kind words. I appreciate them very much. Likewise, your post was wonderrful as well, and I am happy for you that you have found your one and only. True love seems such a beautiful thing...
    Longing to unite one day with your love can strengthen the love between each other! Such things as distance and time shouldn't keep you two from showing any less love for each other. If you both love each other so much, you should also have the will to wait no matter how much time for each other, am I right? It should be an end to such a lovely relationship you had with each other. I remember Uramachi, Kedar, and I having a talk about long-distance relationship, so I just put up all of our ideas together to add my response to your post.
    I agree with you totally, Kenichi-san. Time and distance should not get in the way of a wonderful relationship. I believe that if you truly love that person, time and distance will not be powerful enough to stop it. As Kedar have stated in his post, he is prepared to wait for an eternity for the girl he is going to love, and I believe that is pure genuine love, to be willing to wait, because if you love a person, there won't be anybody else but that person, so you will wait, no matter how long...

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

but in a long distance relationship people are going to get hurt because you are so far apart from that person

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    but in a long distance relationship people are going to get hurt because you are so far apart from that person
    Perhaps, it can not be denied that occasional feelings of a bit of sadness will visit the person since you are not with the person you love, but I still believe love is stronger than that ^-^ If you have faith in the person you love, just knowing that you have him/her should give you a happiness that will overcome that small sadness. The longing can be powerful, but with love comes patience and faith, and even in every small bit of connection you have each other, it would still make you very happy, however little it is, because in long distance relationships, I believe that it does strengthen a relationship in some way because the couple would learn to treasure and hold precious every moment they can find for each other, as if every moment is a priceless jewel. Just knowing that you have that person, even if he/she resides in the other side of the world even, should be a comfort. Why should it make you sad, when if you really love each other and have each other, no matter how far apart, isn't that already a great blessing? To have found that one and only?

Ehehe, sorry for the questions. I was just using them to make a point -_-" I know my explanation's a bit messy, but I hope it makes some sense... ^^"

Newbie BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    Perhaps, it can not be denied that occasional feelings of a bit of sadness will visit the person since you are not with the person you love, but I still believe love is stronger than that ^-^ If you have faith in the person you love, just knowing that you have him/her should give you a happiness that will overcome that small sadness. The longing can be powerful, but with love comes patience and faith, and even in every small bit of connection you have each other, it would still make you very happy, however little it is, because in long distance relationships, I believe that it does strengthen a relationship in some way because the couple would learn to treasure and hold precious every moment they can find for each other, as if every moment is a priceless jewel. Just knowing that you have that person, even if he/she resides in the other side of the world even, should be a comfort. Why should it make you sad, when if you really love each other and have each other, no matter how far apart, isn't that already a great blessing? To have found that one and only?
    Well I did find a girl one time, we were far apart in the US. She was in Texas and I was in NC. We thought we were meant to be. She said she was gonna be mine only and she promised her self to me. She said she would rather die than hurt me. We were going out, till one day she just decides to break up cause she "might" like 2 other guys. Then she said she wanted me back, I told her she would have to earn my trust again, and then if she did, i would take her back. But she never tryed and after 1 month of waiting for her, she found someone else... i was waiting for her to come back but i guess she didn't really want to come back... i told her to come to me, i would pay for the tickets, but she asked me to wait for her for 2years and i said ok i would. she actually asked me one time to wait for her for 5 years, i would even do that for her, but oh well, she found someone else, i guess better she just have stop dating me the day we started to stop the waste of time between us. instead of us waiting 2years then break up.
    i see that i have waited for nothing but a heart break and pain... for 1 month i kept to my self b4 i started to look again.

thats my story

Pain...What is pain? Where does pain come from?
    Pain comes from something good or pleasureable.
    But why does pain come from something that is suppose to be pleasureable?
    Because when you enjoy something so much and then it is gone, it becomes pain.
    But why does something you enjoy become gone?
    Because in time you lose things and something those things are the things u enjoy.

I dunno if what i posted just right above this msg makes sense lol
    4 lines of text.
    -- Hassun

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

I found my one and only before I turned 15 years, all the prior years I was not that interested in love, but as Kedar colorfully said, she awakened the dormant/idle love within me. I am a type of guy who is very quiet and dark in the sense that I don't mingle with people that much. If it wasn't for Kenji, Kedar, Uramachi, and Toshi, I would have never appreciated the joy of love and friendship. They are not just best friends, but are like brothers I never had. I am sure they all know that. I always honor and respect the sweet friendship they gave me.
    I'm so happy for Kenny-san! ^o^ finding one's other half is truly such a bliss. i'm happy as well that you have the greatest buddies for you... ^_^ lucky that you have them, and in turn, they're lucky to have you... ^-^ mutuality... simply put. ^^ best of wishes to you and your partner in life... and may the bond between you and your best-est buddies, wait, no... your brothers, go even much more stronger! ^_^

I think Kedar meant it differently. It goes back to his own belief of falling in love once and loving that person only. Some people fall in love, fall out of it, and fall in love again. So I think he was asking, if you would do that and if you would just fall in love without knowing the reason why you fell in love with him.
    Thanks Kenny-san for giving me another view of Sagara-san's question... ^^; well in regards to your interpretation, and to answer them, i would say... I cannot tell. love comes when it does. ^_^ anyways, the way i perceived Sagara-san's question is, 'does one just fall in love the get a taste of it, and then later on fall in love again?'.. it has quite a negative impact on me since i respect love. Sagara-san might just have implied what you said, which is on a softer view, but it just came to me with the opposite. ^-^ iunno, it's just because sometimes i think, does one really 'love' that person, fall out of it, and 'love' another one? can one really call it as 'love'? hmm... maybe yes, and maybe no. because for all we know, it is just one of the higher levels of love, but not as true love... >.< i may be wrong, and i would be unruly if i just pinpoint that one doesn't have true love for somebody if the person dies, or the love itself wanes; since i haven't experienced having true love myself... but if somebody would ask me, true love is of something everlasting. the only thing that could be parred to eternity and perfection... or at least the nearest to perfection, if someone objects. ^^ it would conquer anything with ease; shorten thousands of miles into mere inches; bathe a room of darkness with colorful light; make a hundred years of burden into a feather; to give comfort on a bed of shattered glass; the sweet sound amidst the solidarity of endless silence; and give air to breathe into a hopeless and dying life... metaphorically speaking of course. ^-^ sorry if i hadn't implied what i really wanted to... but i hope you all get what i mean... ^^;;;

thank you btw for quoting me, it's very nice to know that you've read the previous posts, Kenny-san!! ^-^ it's nice to see you again!!

Quote Originally Posted by susan_thegothgirl
    My definition of love is:
    a- a sense of completion, of complete joy with another person or thing
    b- a word mistakenly used for lust
    ^ i second to that. ^-^ a completion, truly is. ^_^ love=/=lust. definitely... ^^;; love is most oftenly misconceptualized. and even misconceptualized to its opposite to think, and that is lust. >.> sad, but it happens... u.u

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjiru
    I see you point with the make-up, you made a good point but I don't know, little is ok i guess. ^_^ I will just wait until I find that natural beauty comes to me. I know many will think that I am lying when I say this but if I find a girl with BEAUTIFUL personality and with less than average looks I would definitely fall in love with her.
    hehe... i think so too. ^^;; it just icks me when i see someone put on so much make up that when they remove it, others won't recognize that same person. @.@ no offense intended though, but yeah, make up does make a person nicer to look at, just like what blue_rebel said, but for me, nothing beats natural look. ^_^ i think it's all in one's character as to how they carry themselves, regardless of how they say they aren't that good-looking, that would make a good impression on another. ^^;; anyways, may Kenji-san find his one and only, and may he have that person to be both beautiful on the inside and on the out. ^_^ pff, may Kenji-san meet his true love, is all. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by equinn
    well im in love with this boy danny hes the lovelyest guy you could ever meet but hes 17 18 soon and im 13 14 soon so thats a bad thing but i think he likes me too and so dose other people but he lives in dubiln and i live in tyrone so its really far way so i cant even see him but i get to see him on hes web cam on msn but i really like him but like whats goin to happen if we cant even see each other T__T
    that's ok Liz... ^^ as Ms. Eleonne and Kenny-san said as regards to long-distance relationships, i think they have said it all about it... ^-^ personally, i don't think age matters, when it comes to love... i think it's the matter of how you two connected. but since you're young, you may misinterpret the feeling and may just find a brotherly figure on that person... ^^;; i'm no psychologist, i admit, but something happened to me quite the same as yours... only worse. >.< heh. and i ended up realizing that it was just a brotherly figure likeness, since i have no older brother, or older sibling to look up to. ^^;; i was just seeking comfort on someone older, just like my bestfriend, i guess... since i moved, i hardly ever talk to my bestfriend anymore. and that guy apparently resembles me in many ways, which in turn, resembles my bestfriend too. so i liked him, liking the way we were so alike... and then one day, he 'said' he liked me too.... >.< that's when the situation comes even worse. my relationship with my friends, and the relationship between those friends of mine were ruined. i know, this is really bleak, and might've been misleading, but the details and the story itself only rests in me and to those friends of mine... it's not just my story, but a story strung together by me and my friends... all took part a role in it. so i can't just reveal it all even if i want to... but one day, i would say my part of the story to someone, it'd be the answer to a part of my clandestine self... [clue: Pam] ^_^ woot! a preview to a chapter of my life! >.> lol... like anyone would care. XD

and yeah, before i forget,

You all have my applauds for your great posts, I love this thread!!!
    ^agreed!!! totally! best thread for me! ^-^ love ftw~! ^.^ hehe... Kudos to everybody and their lovely posts!! ^_^

P.S. sorry for the UBER LONG post... .__. will someone even read this?? >.> XD haha... i give my praise to those who will... >w<

"Deviously Revamped."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd go natural if I didn't have any zits. Ugh. I hate Malaysian weather.

Btw, I've got a friend who's boy-crazy. She's always been in a co-ed school but she doesn't really get along with guys so well, for some reason - as in, she can't really seem to act normal in front of them. She's had tonnes of crushes on guys in our church and some of them are freaked out by the way she keeps going up to them and doing stuff that grabbing them by the arm while we're hanging out, or putting her arms round them. Once, when we were chilling out at a friend's place she even laid her head on my friend's lap, on the couch. Geez!

And when you ask her whether or not she likes that particular guy, she always denies it. Loads of guys have complained. She's not good-looking, she's not very sporty, she's not into much (except studying) and she doesn't have very good taste in fashion either. That's probably why guys aren't turned on by her immediately. But she's a pretty good conversationalist - with me, at least - maybe not with guys. If only she'd act normally around guys! When I'm with guys, I'm one of the guys. Not a girl trying to turn them all on. =S

I've been wanting to approach her about this, um, habit of hers, but I have no idea how to. The other girls in church think it's revolting, the guys think it's scary. +__+

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    I'd go natural if I didn't have any zits. Ugh. I hate Malaysian weather.

Btw, I've got a friend who's boy-crazy. She's always been in a co-ed school but she doesn't really get along with guys so well, for some reason - as in, she can't really seem to act normal in front of them. She's had tonnes of crushes on guys in our church and some of them are freaked out by the way she keeps going up to them and doing stuff that grabbing them by the arm while we're hanging out, or putting her arms round them. Once, when we were chilling out at a friend's place she even laid her head on my friend's lap, on the couch. Geez!

And when you ask her whether or not she likes that particular guy, she always denies it. Loads of guys have complained. She's not good-looking, she's not very sporty, she's not into much (except studying) and she doesn't have very good taste in fashion either. That's probably why guys aren't turned on by her immediately. But she's a pretty good conversationalist - with me, at least - maybe not with guys. If only she'd act normally around guys! When I'm with guys, I'm one of the guys. Not a girl trying to turn them all on. =S

I've been wanting to approach her about this, um, habit of hers, but I have no idea how to. The other girls in church think it's revolting, the guys think it's scary. +__+

LOL~! oh my, you just don't know how that reminded me of my friend! she's almost exactly like that! XD haha... but she just kids around, and mostly the boys were used to it with her acting as such. they just ride with her and annoy her most of the time... but it was fun, especially the way how the guys run when she gets close to them! LOL~! pretty much of an everyday scene to me. XD

anyways, enough about that... about what you said... i'm with you, she shouldn't be that all flirty with the guys. >< guys would like a girl for what they really are, and not like them if they try to act and seduce guys with those actions. @.@ well some may like it but... meh. hmm... maybe she would change if she finally realizes that. or maybe if she does know, but just doesn't know how to handle a situation around a cute guy, then there comes the problem. ^^;; she's the only one who could find the answer to her problem, if she consider it as such, that is. ^^;; maybe she would best be true to herself, or just be natural as you said... i can't help furthermore... .__. best of luck in accordance to your friend's boy-crazy problem... ^^;;

"Deviously Revamped."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast