34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

I think the guys would like it (all that touching and stuff) if she was hot, but um, like I said, she's not very uh, pretty. ((>.<))

Sometimes I think it's really funny how she bends over just so her back will show. Her mom won't let her wear anything much lower than a Levi's low-rise (which is REALLY sad, cuz I wear Levi's super-super-lows. ) and she wears what I call "auntie" underwear. Me and my other friend keep telling her to buy low-cut undies so they won't show, but she always brushes it off. Personally, I don't understand how she can wear her high-cut stuff anyway. I find high-cut pants/skirts/panties really uncomfortable.

Anyhow. Enough of the um, high-cut panties.

I'm guessing she does that to get the guys, because she walks in a funny way when she's near guys, and she keeps bending over (I find this hilarious!). Like, sheesh! I was in a girls' school for a long time - she's been in a co-ed school all her life - she should be better around guys!

At first it was awkwad and funny; now it's starting to get annoying.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

lolz. blue-chan.
    If guys hubba hubba me for my super shorts and mini skirts, it would be because they try their best to peep under neath me >_<

I dont dress like that for the sake of flirting with guys. I just feel comfortable. Anyway when I was young, I was 60% like boys. ^^ Tom boy, yea..

Baa baa! >_< I'm leading this topic away from the origin!

Love relationships:
    ............... Never felt it... Failed to observe.. sob..
    baa... Im stray >_<,
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Akaiyou may be famous one day Akaiyou may be famous one day Akaiyou's Avatar
    Thanks

Si.

why not? I have a very pretty girlfriend that gets me really mad at times but I still really like her.
    Please resize to the sizes stated in the rules.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

a relationship is what you make it it can make or break you
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Not being able to see each other isn't such a bad thing. You being young, well, yeah, your feelings are probably partly made up of infatuation (I used to deny it when I was younger, but now I think it's true). THink about WHY you like this guy. Why is not seeing him IN PERSON so bad? Maybe then you'll come to figure out if you should take the relationship a step further or not.
    I completely agree with you. It is not common for people within that age group to experience 'True love'. It is most likely mere infactuation... I too denied this feeling at a young age. Fortunately for me, I never decided to play the dating game until I hit 15-16.
    I am happy to have been with my first partner, long distant relationship or not. But as stated above long distance can interfere with ones relationship. So is it really love? .... if two individuals cannot cope having been deprived of a physical relationship? But distance is a test of ones loyalty and commitment to thier partner... love shouldn't just be defined to hugging/kissing and contact. Then that is not love... thats exchanging warmth. ^_^
    Love is appreciating that being as a whole, and not merely for bodily posessions. For my true love I am willing to await that day we shall be united. When I find that right person I will love him body and soul.

Once I fall in love, theres not a chance I will fall out of love with that person. Love is strong and I put my utmost respect in this beautiful emotion.
    So in that sense, would I still consider my former relationship as love, "True love" ?
    Yes, indeed I do... I still believe I was in love, "still in love." My love for him is undying, Love is loving that person just as much as you love life itself. That being said I would die to retain this person's happiness. Die for him, literally!!! (Please do not think these are cheap words thrown around meaninglessly, Truly I would cease my own life for this person, haha) ^-^
    I respect and appreciate his existance, his existance retained my own. I am forever thankful for this wonderful persons presence and his beautiful mind/soul. ^^ I trust him completely, without doubt and without hesitation. With that trust... I love him, without resentment and thought. ^_^
    This love relationship didn't work out, but our love is undying... my love for him is eternal. For now I just want to appreciate his presence and watch him from afar, on the side-line. Wishing him all the happiness in the world and even more so than he has already bestowed on my own miserable life. To love him... that is true happiness. ^^
    Not a second in life I will be unhappy with a mere thought of him, nor will there not be a smile with his presence. Not a day in my life I would go without thinking about him, and with that thought brings happiness. And that happiness is worth cherishing... even if it only lasts for one precious second.

Ehehehe, I apologise for trailing off topic somewhat.

I would not judge anyone for taking a wrong turn in life. I am all human myself, we are inclined to making mistakes, haha. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by michiru726
    true love is of something everlasting. the only thing that could be parred to eternity and perfection... or at least the nearest to perfection, if someone objects. ^^ it would conquer anything with ease; shorten thousands of miles into mere inches; bathe a room of darkness with colorful light; make a hundred years of burden into a feather; to give comfort on a bed of shattered glass; the sweet sound amidst the solidarity of endless silence; and give air to breathe into a hopeless and dying life... metaphorically speaking of course. ^-^ sorry if i hadn't implied what i really wanted to... but i hope you all get what i mean... ^^;;;
    Gosh that is so sweet. Pammy's post ceases to amaze me. This was most wonderful to read. Yes indeed, Kudos go to the lovely Pammy, hehe. ^_^

@ Kenichi : I too applaud your inspiring post Kenichi, it was a well thought out post. I am very glad you found the missing piece in your life. ^_^

P.S it took me 3hrs to conjure up this close to decent post. Thus proving the complexity of this topic... and proving even more so that reesy is a terrible/naive Eng student. -__-;;

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Love at our ages causes alot of pain and discomfort, i advise people to stay waway from "love". Sure its a beutiful thing, to love someone is better than hating them right, but if you lose that person you "love" then you will start thinking about them and getting all depressed. Life is meant to be enjoyed, don't stress over the lil thingz. Getting into love at younger ages is kinda bad too, maybe at like age 18 is good.

Still, I don't even know what love is, and im pretty sure half of us have no clue either. ahh no, stay away from love, stick with friends and family...they are more important than the person you love...I'm in love....or am I?...what is love??? what is this feeling?...ahaha enjoy life, at age 20 you will probably kno what love is or something, it probably comes naturally

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

lolz. blue-chan.
    If guys hubba hubba me for my super shorts and mini skirts, it would be because they try their best to peep under neath me >_<
    Hmmm, they were trying to check out your wool? Baah Baah!! Those pervs. lmao

Newbie BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos
    Love at our ages causes alot of pain and discomfort, i advise people to stay waway from "love". Sure its a beutiful thing, to love someone is better than hating them right, but if you lose that person you "love" then you will start thinking about them and getting all depressed. Life is meant to be enjoyed, don't stress over the lil thingz.
    Things in our life is meant to be enjoyed, it is great to experience everything in life isn't it? Even tho pain isn't something everyone like to experience, but it lets u know that u r alive and u do exist in this life. Shinji for example in Evangelion, he didn't want to be hurt so he didn't get close to anyone. Which then he was alone in love, not trusting in anyone just cause he was afriad to get hurt. There is a famous saying, "Better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all." It can go for alot of things, if you never felt pain in life, u will wonder and want to feel it, odd as that might sound but it is true. It is nice to experience everything in life, but not too much of the bad things lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos
    Getting into love at younger ages is kinda bad too, maybe at like age 18 is good. Still, I don't even know what love is, and im pretty sure half of us have no clue either. ahh no, stay away from love, stick with friends and family...they are more important than the person you love...I'm in love....or am I?...what is love??? what is this feeling?...ahaha enjoy life, at age 20 you will probably kno what love is or something, it probably comes naturally
    Love at young age is beautiful really, but those that ends in pain isn't. It isn't bad to love at a young age, but don't do anything too serious or anything that you will regret later on. Kissing and hugging and being together is fine but anything farther, u will most likely regret. Wouldn't it be nice to hear someone say, "Yes we been together since we were 14. She was my first love and my last love." and they are 50 years old and married?

I'm so much a philosophier. :P i guess lol
    Last edited by BIGGByran; Jul 17, 2006 at 10:32 AM.
    4 lines of text.
    -- Hassun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast