34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    lolz. blue-chan.
    If guys hubba hubba me for my super shorts and mini skirts, it would be because they try their best to peep under neath me >_<

I dont dress like that for the sake of flirting with guys. I just feel comfortable. Anyway when I was young, I was 60% like boys. ^^ Tom boy, yea..,
    Aiyoh. Wear some more lah! Then they peep peep all the more. +__+;; I'm not into miniskirts (because of what people can see when I walk up the stairs) but I love shorts. So comfortable, and only your legs are visible.

@ Reese : It's good that you waited till you were about 16. I had my first boyfriend when I was 13, but I was a pretty mature 13-year old. There were loads of girls in my class who kept gushing about their boyfriends and how they always treated them to stuff and all that crap, and I didn't like that. I think I was the only one among them who actually argued with my boyfriend over the bill, even if it was something cheap like popcorn. In the end we decided to just go dutch everytime.

I don't know if any of those "loves" I had, or if the one I have now was/is "true love". Those previous relationships of mine lasted at least a year each, and I always felt comfortable with the guys I was with. They were like my best buddies. (I'm not the romantic type, see ^^; Even now, I'm tempted to think that my current boyfriend is "the one", but who's to say how our relationship will turn out? Only God can tell.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

lolz... YA LOR!! XD << typical malaysian slang ^^+

Neh. My skirts aren't soOoooooo short.. I think. To me that is. But I would gare at them or stand by my feet for a kick in case those kinda guys wanna be funny with me. ^^+ baaa..... my pocket knife is always in my hands~ ^^ baa~

yes! shorts are awesome! I love jean shorts~! XD but it does get really tight >_<
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you take love seriously and only offer it to the one whom you are sure about, or do you just fall in love to get a taste of it to fall in love again with someone else...?

I cannot decide who I fall in love with ^^;; But I would only offer it if I was sure, I don't want it to be meaningless..

!It is just that some people fall in love, meaninglessly, without knowing why they love that person other than them having good looks and all,

The good looks are an ice breaker ^^ People are attracted to the good looks, but its the personality that makes them stay with person..

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    lolz... YA LOR!! XD << typical malaysian slang ^^+

Neh. My skirts aren't soOoooooo short.. I think. To me that is. But I would gare at them or stand by my feet for a kick in case those kinda guys wanna be funny with me. ^^+ baaa..... my pocket knife is always in my hands~ ^^ baa~

yes! shorts are awesome! I love jean shorts~! XD but it does get really tight >_<
    FUMO FUMO FUMO!!! (Off topic!!!)

@ Hold.Me.Thrill.Me : Of course you have a say as to who you fall in love with. If you can't decide, who can?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

eek! okee.. back to topic.

love relationship:

... something that everyone wants and believe it is the cure to loneliness. ^^lll baaa..... << spam!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Thanks

Spam is... yummy. ^^;;

My friends been playing around with guys recently. I think it's just so she can get over her "broken heart" (she just broke up last month), but it's sick nonetheless. I would never go around and flirt with every other guy I meet just to get over another guy. I'd probably just lock myself up in my room and eat junk food and read comics. Or go shopping.

After she broke up, I told her, "That's your fault. Next time, PLEASE take things more seriously." Really. I couldn't stand the way she kept making her boyfriend do stuff for her. Yeesh. Boyfriends are FRIENDS, not servants!

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Hold.Me.Thrill.Me : Of course you have a say as to who you fall in love with. If you can't decide, who can

You decided? XD

I meant like, even if you thought you hated them.. you could still fall in love ^^;;

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Thanks

With someone you hate?

......... I've felt like that once before. +__+;; I just couldn't understand the feeling. Gaaaahhh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast