34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Newbie Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

that came out different than i expected

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    As Kedar have stated in his post, he is prepared to wait for an eternity for the girl he is going to love, and I believe that is pure genuine love, to be willing to wait, because if you love a person, there won't be anybody else but that person, so you will wait, no matter how long...
    Ah, you mentioned my name. Thank you. Yes, once found, true love, that is, this Monkey will climb the longest tree that there is, and will await unreached, meanwhile, killing mosquitos, eating bananas and mangos, and dancing along the tree branches until that divine huntress of mine comes along to whack
    me off the tree into a jungle full of love and eternal happiness. Carry these words, my fellow monkeys, holding your tail up into the sky, in the name of love [monkey love].

Those words withhold a lot of meaning. Heed them please. []
    Ehehe, sorry for the questions. I was just using them to make a point -_-" I know my explanation's a bit messy, but I hope it makes some sense... ^^"
    ^_^;; Of course, it sure does make a lot of sense, eleonne. Your sweet ideas and thoughts have trained along coherently through the webs of obscurity. I for a second thought that you would never comment again on my thread. You have made Kedar so happy yet again. ^_^;; ~Thank you, eminently, without equivocation!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenichi
    Longing to unite one day with your love can strengthen the love between each other! Such things as distance and time shouldn't keep you two from showing any less love for each other. If you both love each other so much, you should also have the will to wait no matter how much time for each other, am I right? It should be an end to such a lovely relationship you had with each other.
    I agree, fully, too! I believe, true Love carries a power so colossal that the sacred devotion emanating off of it can tear all of the physical barriers, such the time and distance, and occassional mental agony such a loneliness into thousand streams!

~ Oh yeah, I have a short story to share. Both of my parents met somewhere in between high school and college, then got seperated as my Father transfered into a different college (u_u), quite far away from my Mother's place, but they still had their deepest love for each other..... They shared their love through love letters. ^_^;; I think that is really romantic and so sweet. Once my pops finished his medical school, they finally united, and upon their parents' approval, they got happily married... My Mother used to fill me with all of their lovely adventures and memories together, which so exciting. (^_^);;; I remember my mother telling me that while loneliness can be disease, with pain as its accomplice in long---distance relationships, your love, devotion, the patience for each other can surely act its antidote. Those words meant a lot to me, especially hearing them from her. They are so comforting to my heart!!!

Quote Originally Posted by michiru726
    true love is of something everlasting. the only thing that could be parred to eternity and perfection... or at least the nearest to perfection, if someone objects. ^^ it would conquer anything with ease; shorten thousands of miles into mere inches; bathe a room of darkness with colorful light; make a hundred years of burden into a feather; to give comfort on a bed of shattered glass; the sweet sound amidst the solidarity of endless silence; and give air to breathe into a hopeless and dying life... metaphorically speaking of course. ^-^ sorry if i hadn't implied what i really wanted to... but i hope you all get what i mean... ^^;;;
    Oh My Divine God!!!

*Sniff* Those words costed me twenty tears!!! ^_^; You certainly are a prolific poet, Ms. Pam. Also, many sorries for offending and bringing about a negatice impact on you with my stupid question. Blame my poor English. ^_~ I am really sorry! My foolishness got me!
    Last edited by kedar; Jul 21, 2006 at 02:34 PM.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were a monkey, dancing around up there with plenty of fruits to eat wouldn't be so bad. I might even try to kill the next hunter that tried to take me away from my paradise, to his idea of paradise. ^^;;

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michiru726
    but if somebody would ask me, true love is of something everlasting. the only thing that could be parred to eternity and perfection... or at least the nearest to perfection, if someone objects. ^^ it would conquer anything with ease; shorten thousands of miles into mere inches; bathe a room of darkness with colorful light; make a hundred years of burden into a feather; to give comfort on a bed of shattered glass; the sweet sound amidst the solidarity of endless silence; and give air to breathe into a hopeless and dying life... metaphorically speaking of course. ^-^
    Your words are so beautiful, Ms. michiru726! I was awed by it - deep and poetic, yet meaningful and moving...
    Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    ^_^;; Of course, it sure does make a lot of sense, eleonne. Your sweet ideas and thoughts have trained along coherently through the webs of obscurity. I for a second thought that you would never comment again on my thread. You have made Kedar so happy yet again. ^_^;; ~Thank you, eminently, without equivocation!
    You're very welcome, Kedar ^-^ Oh, and thank YOU for your kind words about my posts. Thank you for taking the time to read them at all and for expressing your appreciation. I'm glad I've made you happy ^_^;;

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

You're very welcome, Kedar ^-^ Oh, and thank YOU for your kind words about my posts. Thank you for taking the time to read them at all and for expressing your appreciation. I'm glad I've made you happy ^_^;;
    Ehehehe, you are MOST welcome, Ms. Eleonne. ^m^ <---[]

! Who would dare resist to not read your posts? They are so wonderful. Thank you for being glad to make me happy. Have I made you happy or laugh with my posts? Guess mine didn't have the 'charm' that Keni mentioned about yours. I doubt not that I am to be blamed. Haha.

Is it possible to have more than one true love?

P.S. Blue: Haha, you are so selfish!!! Kidding.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

LOVE SUCKS. ALL YOU DO IS GET HURT!!!!!
    LOVE IS MY WORST FRIEND

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Reese, Sagara-san, and Eleonne... ^_^

and Sagara-san, you need not to be sorry. i just thought of it as part of the topic, regardless if you believed in that or not. but i know that you believe that love is to be treated with utter respect, so no worries. ^_^

back to the topic:

Reese has just put up a proof that love still exists even though the relationship didn't work out... ^^ that is one great love, Reese... i hope things would get even better for you two... ^^ (and... please don't leave AO!! :'( )

another example would be Sagara-san's parents... ^^ a proof that love comes even on our highschool days. ^_^ and a proof that long distance relationships also work out. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Is it possible to have more than one true love?
    alas... the greatest question of all...

the answer: i dunno. lol... ^^;;

"Deviously Revamped."

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i would call it confusing luv. i dont know if i am but i have a feeling. x__X see? confusing lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast