34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Newbie mater e stren may be famous one day mater e stren may be famous one day mater e stren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

To Blue_rebel, could u riht some thing that we can under stand,no bad feelings.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I will say that I'm in love and that I like the feeling of loveing someone
    I also like the feeling of being loved that is the best part I think
    Well the reason I fell in love wa because this guy I sooooo nice to me and respects me and he's realy cool and understanding, and I totaly agree that love should be respected cause if dont respect love then you can't be in love.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michiru726
    and Sagara-san, you need not to be sorry. i just thought of it as part of the topic, regardless if you believed in that or not. but i know that you believe that love is to be treated with utter respect, so no worries. ^_^
    Ehehehee, with my poor English, I shall try to explain what I meant originally. You have trampled on my ever-so tender heart with flip-flops studded with needles of pain!!!

~~!!! Have you ever came across to watch a person love an-other person, whom that person thought they loved, but after a few more days, that same person end up liking yet another person, whom he or she saw swinging down their way, dumping the original person whom he or she once thought they loved? -_- I had a friend, who was deeply in love with guy, who proposed to her that he also loves her dearly, but a month or two later, she saw him watching, holding hands with another girl. Has Miss never seen or heard of those people? They exist! Believe me.

That is what I truly meant, Miss. I would never show a grain of disrespect to the love you deeply respect. Forgive me, if I caused you any pain! I am such a jerk!!

another example would be Sagara-san's parents... ^^ a proof that love comes even on our highschool days. ^_^ and a proof that long distance relationships also work out. ^-^
    Thank you, exceedingly, for reading my post with my parents' story! You are a very nice person. I cannot bear this much kindness. I feel like crying. No kidding.

alas... the greatest question of all...
    Ehehehe, I always used to ponder about that question. OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by stellar
    lol i would call it confusing luv. i dont know if i am but i have a feeling. x__X see? confusing lol
    What is confusing about love, Stellar, if I may ask? ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    LOVE SUCKS. ALL YOU DO IS GET HURT!!!!!
    LOVE IS MY WORST FRIEND
    Uhmm, true love shouldn't be the root for any type pain. If you are careful and choose that someone who would offer his/her sacred love, then love wouldn't hurt at all. (^_^);; I know, love is hard to understand, but those who get hurt are those who don't understand what it means to truly care and love a certain someone.
    Last edited by kedar; Jul 22, 2006 at 10:29 AM.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Ehehehee, with my poor English, I shall try to explain what I meant originally. You have trampled on my ever-so tender heart with flip-flops studded with needles of pain!!!

~~!!! Have you ever came across to watch a person love an-other person, whom that person thought they loved, but after a few more days, that same person end up liking yet another person, whom he or she saw swinging down their way, dumping the original person whom he or she once thought they loved? -_- I had a friend, who was deeply in love with guy, who proposed to her that he also loves her dearly, but a month or two later, she saw him watching, holding hands with another girl. Has Miss never seen or heard of those people? They exist! Believe me.
    O___O"

oh my....

yes, i do believe in that. without doubt.

that same instance happened to me. >_< that was the one which i would like not to remember... that was the guy who ruined my friends' friendship with each other. >.< the same one i've been talking about on my latest posts. -__- why do they go about throwing things which are priceless such as the words: "i love you"? >_< when they aren't sure of what they are feeling? they mercilessly play with your feelings... >_____________< and what's worse is that, just after saying those words to me, he would talk about his ex-girlfriend endlessly; which should've been okay if i hadn't had a fondness for that guy... but unfortunately, i had. he would talk about her in front of my face without consideration. i mean, what's up with that? he said that he 'loves' me, but by the way he acts, he doesn't. i was wrong for liking that guy, for he has hurt my feelings... as well as my friends... but one friend of mine stood up for me. that, i am ever grateful of her. but the gap between my friends' relationships are getting better, which i am most thankful of... ^_^ and.......... yes, i was hurt, but i learned a great lesson. and it has taught me to be stronger. i have also lots to remember of his kindness and knowledge; i learned things from him, despite of what happened. ^^ so i don't regret experiencing this situation. i just hope that he's happy at the outcome of his decisions. ^_^

That is what I truly meant, Miss. I would never show a grain of disrespect to the love you deeply respect. Forgive me, if I caused you any pain! I am such a jerk!!
    thank you for elaborating further more... ^_^ and please do not be sorry... i know that you respect love, just as i said... i am most certain of that... since you're........

Kedaru Sagara. ^_^

Thank you, exceedingly, for reading my post with my parents' story! You are a very nice person. I cannot bear this much kindness. I feel like crying. No kidding.
    you're welcome as always, Sagara-san... ^^ you have wonderful parents, living in an abundant fields of love. it's nice to know your parents' great love story! truly remarkable... ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

you're welcome as always, Sagara-san... ^^ you have wonderful parents, living in an abundant fields of love. it's nice to know your parents' great love story! truly remarkable... ^_^
    I agree with you there, michiru726! Kedar's parents have proven how strong love and devotion are, that true love overthrows even time and distance. Sigh, love is such a beautiful thing, don't you think? A wonderful miracle...

I am sure Ms. michiru726 will eventually find her true love (or have you found that lucky someone already? ^^ ) I am glad to hear that you've learned a lot of things and have become stronger by those hurtful past experiences you have mentioned. It just goes to show how strong a person you are, to have conquered all of them, when most would have given up. If you need some support, you have mine all the way, my friend!
    Ehehehe, you are MOST welcome, Ms. Eleonne. ^m^ <---[]

! Who would dare resist to not read your posts? They are so wonderful. Thank you for being glad to make me happy. Have I made you happy or laugh with my posts? Guess mine didn't have the 'charm' that Keni mentioned about yours. I doubt not that I am to be blamed. Haha.

Is it possible to have more than one true love?
    Kedar-san, you are being too kind ^^" But, thank you yet again!! >.<

Yes, Kedar, you have indeed made me laugh and happy with your post. Your post even made me smile thorughout that day. It was so wonderful and inspiring! Who are you kidding, Kedar? Your post totally rocked and kicked ass!! I was completely blown away by it (Kenji-san even mentioned that it blew him off his chair! ^^ ) It left me enraptured as I read it again and again. Your post left me silent and still for quite a while, and believe me, that does not happen often ^^" I am sure you will make your true love the happiest woman! I am sure she will be most gleeful that you have put so much faith in her love and devotion for you ^-^

About your last question: No, I do not believe one can have more than one true love. This is what I think: if a person has already found his true love, there would be nobody else but that person whom he loves, so how can a person who already found his true love find another one? It might be that he doesn't really love that person or have offered his whole heart to that one person, so there is still room for the heart of which is empty and searching...

I guess it would also depend, because some people can mistake infatuation with true love, or mistake something other than infatution as true love, so when another comes along, ugh, it becomes confusing -_- Ugh, I can't explain it well ^^"

Ok ok, here goes another attempt to explain my beliefs well: Once you've found your true love and given your whole heart and sacred love to her, there should be no more free space left in one's heart to be of wanting more or searching more, because all of it has already been offered... Your true love becomes the embodiment of perfection...
    Last edited by eleonne; Jul 22, 2006 at 07:23 PM.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mater e stren
    To Blue_rebel, could u riht some thing that we can under stand,no bad feelings.
    Erm, if you'd bothered to read the posts before mine you'd have realised that my post was directed at kedar.

@ Kedar : Hee hee. I dunno. Wouldn't that mean I'd have to leave a world of trees and bananas? XD

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    I agree with you there, michiru726! Kedar's parents have proven how strong love and devotion are, that true love overthrows even time and distance. Sigh, love is such a beautiful thing, don't you think? A wonderful miracle...

I am sure Ms. michiru726 will eventually find her true love (or have you found that lucky someone already? ^^ ) I am glad to hear that you've learned a lot of things and have become stronger by those hurtful past experiences you have mentioned. It just goes to show how strong a person you are, to have conquered all of them, when most would have given up. If you need some support, you have mine all the way, my friend!
    yes, love is the greatest thing this world was ever blessed by. ^_^ love is a universal, ever-present, indestructible reality. ^^ it can be sensed even on the most humble behaviors of daily life. but love such as that, of which Sagara-san's parents harbored for each other, is beyond splendid. ^_^ one could not see such passion for each other often... especially in the world today... it's simply wonderful to know that such love exists even today; a proof that the world isn't full of ignorant and selfish people.... a proof that the world still has its hope. ^-^

and thank you, Ms. Eleonne... ^_^ i believe i've not yet found him... hehe... but i may have found him, or have known him, it's just that it would take more time to realize that he truly is my one true love... so i'll see... ^^ and evenso, i am not rushing things... ^^;; love will come to me, at the right time... at the most precious moment of my entire life... and i would never trade that one true love over a love that wins by the earlier approach, but would only bring temporary happiness. ^^ life is waiting; and life is love; thus, love is waiting.... moreover, patience is love, and love is patience, afterall... ^^

true love, is a completion of one's self... and true love is found in that most special person; in that sole individual. the union of two souls that is binded by their undying love, will always be the greatest gift or blessing one could encounter. ^^ my thoughts, is all...

"Deviously Revamped."

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I've kept my distant from this thread... I've been doing well, but people keep reviving this sucker. lol
    Why? One being that when it comes to love... I practiculy speak in code. Cameron you drooling baby!!!.. haha. ^^

I shall enlighten you A'oers with my terribly grammered response.

How should I begin. I've been in and out of 5 relationships, if I counted correctly. O.o I was young and naive. I loved to experiment. The first 4 I label as the "unmentionables". Because in my eyes, they were all the same. They all used me and dumped me just as easily. In a way I guess I used each of them to help replace that missing part of my life.... but it was all mere illusion. Never Love.

The 5th and last, was Isabelle. She was an exchange student from Germany. Her english was poor but words need not express how I felt for her. I loved her. ^_^ Out of all the girls I have met, she was "perfect". Her smile alone was enough to melt this cold heart of mine, haha. ^^ I asked her over the bridge under the sunset... The beautiful scenary, could only be matched by one beauty standing in front of me. When she agreed to go out with me, I knew what true happiness was. Eventually she would have to return to Germany, but I didn't care. Because I knew the distance would only strengthen our relationship.
    Whats the downside to this story... 2 weeks later I found out she already had a partner at the time. 2weeks ago then and only a month ago from today. Fairly recent.... I'm still recovering from the scars she forever embedded deep within me. I let her reason, share her side of the story. But she was speechless... was it because she was ashamed or that her english was just that terrible?
    Haha. Yes, Cameron also likes to joke to hide his sorrow... GOOD GRIEF!! O_O

Have I ever been in love ? Yes, once. As much as it pains me to say, I've never fallen out of love.

This post is cheesy I know... >.< *Puts up Cheese caution sign* O_O
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast