34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

cameron, that was sad.
    I dont know what I can say to make anyone feel better. *is covered with cheese herself* Just, don't take your experience something cheesy. It sucks to go through many lessons in pain just to get that something to fill you up, but it's worth it according to many who succeeded.
    Uh.. sorry, I have no rights to say anything for I myself is __________. ^^
    baa.. sorry. cheer up?

back to topic:
    My relationships never got any further than friends or brothers.
    Before I could reach there, others girls ruined my oppurtunities and paints me black. Because they were popular prissy girls, the guys bought their rumours and gossips about me. And eventually crushed my friendship.
    I don't ask for any love to fill me or whatsoever. Just someone to look at, someone to call, someone to follow and someone to think about. I don't expect to be heard anymore. You don't need to know my name. That's just enough. After all, I'm half dead.
    sorry for the pointless share.
    I'll delete this if it bothers a lot.

Last edited by Aya-kun; Jul 22, 2006 at 11:33 PM.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not in love yet and i m not intending to yet.It is a huge responsibility for both people.but i hope to in the near future and that it is an everlasting 1.

Newbie celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll say that i'm not in love just look at the fact that i'm only 14 years old i'm to young for that but i've seen some of my friends that are in love it's seems that they are happy about it....

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

What is confusing about love, Stellar, if I may ask? ^_^
    let me try to explain wat i mean. to me, confusing luv is a very strange feeling. its like, for a moment, i have this bright and vivid thought of having feelings for that one person and my heart begins to race, and then just a second later, that wonderful feeling is completely gone! T.T so i cant decide or know if im truely in luv or not. *sighs* o well lol

lol confusing isnt it! i truely dont know if he is the one for me. =^.^= but, finding luv takes time. and if i work hard enough to find the right "him", maybe i can be more happy than i am now! demo, kedar says that im really demanding so i guess it'll take more time. <3 lol people say when i smile, it tells me wat im feeling and thinking. *shakes head* thats so werid! lol

x_X chu! that was hard to think! >.<
    Last edited by stellar; Jul 28, 2006 at 02:21 PM.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

YES!!! I am in love! Very deep in love. He is on this website, Shade/K' Heart, my Justin! Would you guys like to hear the story? Ok...

I did meet him on this website. I was looking through and noticed that he liked to write, like I do, and so I sent him a PM. He answered me and I immediately noticed a connection, just by the way he talked, we were so much alike. Well, turns out that he was about to leave the site that day for good, and I messaged him just before he did, so he stayed. Time, not much time, but time went on and over my spring break when I was home very sick, he messaged me on my phone and we talked and he made me feel better and then the Thursday of my week vacation, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I happily said yes. I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and he had convinced me well enough to go ahead and end that one and be with him.

Ok, now for why I fell in love with him. He helped me through my hard times and he didn't press me to be with him, he respected my choice. He has been so sweet to me and he is so much like me that it's great. We're both really picky eaters too! It's kinda funny.

Well, we have been together perfectly for a while now, and he proposed to me and I said yes. And it all started here on AO!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Newbie Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou's Avatar
    Thanks

Now im not in love but i have been in love and it felt great. I miss that feeling sometimes.

Newbie LightHawk may be famous one day LightHawk may be famous one day LightHawk's Avatar
    Thanks

At the moment, surprisingly, I'm not in love. I tend to lead with my heart and can fall in love sooo easily.

Of course, that's led to me being hurt on more than one occasion. The worst one was when my fiance decided to break off our engagement. I still have a framed photo of her for some reason.

I've yet to find the one for me (sorry to sound like Chii ^-^').

I'm sure she's out there somewhere......I'm such a hopeless romantic. LOL!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michiru726
    O___O"

oh my....

yes, i do believe in that. without doubt.
    Now I am clear, eh, missy? [] Hahahah. You shouldn't travel on hearts with those flip-flops. -_- *Plucks hair* Hahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by michiru726
    that same instance happened to me. >_< that was the one which i would like not to remember... that was the guy who ruined my friends' friendship with each other. >.< the same one i've been talking about on my latest posts. -__- why do they go about throwing things which are priceless such as the words: "i love you"? >_< when they aren't sure of what they are feeling? they mercilessly play with your feelings... >_____________< and what's worse is that, just after saying those words to me, he would talk about his ex-girlfriend endlessly; which should've been okay if i hadn't had a fondness for that guy... but unfortunately, i had. he would talk about her in front of my face without consideration. i mean, what's up with that? he said that he 'loves' me, but by the way he acts, he doesn't. i was wrong for liking that guy, for he has hurt my feelings... as well as my friends... but one friend of mine stood up for me. that, i am ever grateful of her. but the gap between my friends' relationships are getting better, which i am most thankful of... ^_^ and.......... yes, i was hurt, but i learned a great lesson. and it has taught me to be stronger. i have also lots to remember of his kindness and knowledge; i learned things from him, despite of what happened. ^^ so i don't regret experiencing this situation. i just hope that he's happy at the outcome of his decisions. ^_^
    I am sorry to hear that you had to go through all that, Miss. Kedar has a friend who has been through an exact same situation... ^^ He was just used by this girl, who sought to comfort herself by using him as a scapegoat for her own faults.. Anyway, Kedar is pleased to hear that you still admire, adore, and respect that person whom you loved. You surely are very kind, sweet and forgiving. I hope the best for you both, maybe, you might possibly reunite and discover the love that both of you have for each other, and maybe... he might stop talking about his past girlfriends. *Sniff sniff*

As the man I am now, old and fragile, I don't think I will be able to find such love. Oh you children of youth, how so much I envy you...! [>.<]
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    I've kept my distant from this thread... I've been doing well, but people keep reviving this sucker. lol
    Why? One being that when it comes to love... I practiculy speak in code. Cameron you drooling baby!!!.. haha. ^^

I shall enlighten you A'oers with my terribly grammered response.
    Thanks, babe! Your post was most certainly enlightening and resourceful and HOT! Thank you, Cere!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stellar
    demo, kedar says that im really demanding so i guess it'll take more time. <3 lol people say when i smile, it tells me wat im feeling and thinking. *shakes head* thats so werid! lol
    Thanks for talking time to explain what you meant, Stellar! You still have a lot of time ahead of you, and I am sure that you will discover the meaning of love. ^^ Haha, eheheh, yeah, you are a demanding person. Yup, I presume it will take you more time, maybe you will find the right one when you are in your nineties. ^_~ Haha, kidding Stellar. ^_^
    Last edited by kedar; Jul 31, 2006 at 01:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast