34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I am sorry to hear that you had to go through all that, Miss. Kedar has a friend who has been through an exact same situation... ^^ He was just used by this girl, who sought to comfort herself by using him as a scapegoat for her own faults.. Anyway, Kedar is pleased to hear that you still admire, adore, and respect that person whom you loved. You surely are very kind, sweet and forgiving. I hope the best for you both, maybe, you might possibly reunite and discover the love that both of you have for each other, and maybe... he might stop talking about his past girlfriends. *Sniff sniff*

As the man I am now, old and fragile, I don't think I will be able to find such love. Oh you children of youth, how so much I envy you...! [>.<]
    no, don't be sorry... ^^ it's all ok... but, he has found the right girl for him, so why would i wish him back? ^_^ it's all mere brotherly love, the one i had for him, anyway... bleh. it's hard to explain. ^^;; anyway, i don't wish to be back with him... lol... if you only knew what really happened, i think you'd take back those words. XD i'll just let true love find me... ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michiru726
    if you only knew what really happened, i think you'd take back those words. XD i'll just let true love find me... ^_^
    Oh, I am so sorry. If what I said come out wrong or made you feel bad, I apologize. I think I should think more and consider of others' feelings before I put things into words. Besides, I should also not put a foot into your private matters, anyways. Sorry.

~!!!!! Yes, I am positive that your true love with one day arrive at your heart to knoll that explicit, beatific, ethereal knell of love to prehend your wonderful heart.

Sorry for all the things I said earlier.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

love is what you make it if you give a little love you get a little back.
    but if you show affection and specail attention to that certain somebody
    they will return it with a smile
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Ogron may be famous one day Ogron may be famous one day Ogron's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Love Relationships!

Love is the world’s greatest treasure but it is also the greatest curse. I have recently fallen in love with someone that I will most likely walk down the aisle with someday but at the same time I have been in love before, and even though I consider myself a very rugged person, I was very distressed and dejected when I fell out of love in a prior relationship that lasted for eight years. The problem with the previous relationship was that I think that she wasn’t ready to be in a faithful long-term relationship but this time around I made sure that is what both she and I wanted the same thing. We have a lot in common and we have also got a lot of differences in our lifestyles to keep the both of us very interested in each other for a very long time-you don’t want to get bored with each other now do you.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ogron; Jul 31, 2006 at 03:44 PM.

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for talking time to explain what you meant, Stellar! You still have a lot of time ahead of you, and I am sure that you will discover the meaning of love. ^^ Haha, eheheh, yeah, you are a demanding person. Yup, I presume it will take you more time, maybe you will find the right one when you are in your nineties. ^_~ Haha, kidding Stellar. ^_^
    =^.^= im so happy to hear that! >.< thats y my last boyfriend didnt last long, because i demanded so much. lol
    T_T not my 90's! lol i stop at age 40! *-*

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I am so sorry. If what I said come out wrong or made you feel bad, I apologize. I think I should think more and consider of others' feelings before I put things into words. Besides, I should also not put a foot into your private matters, anyways. Sorry.

~!!!!! Yes, I am positive that your true love with one day arrive at your heart to knoll that explicit, beatific, ethereal knell of love to prehend your wonderful heart.

Sorry for all the things I said earlier.
    no no no... i know you meant no harm with that post of yours, so none was taken. ^_^ i just said that since it was what i think... that he would be happy with that girl he loves, and i'd not want to be in their way. ^^ so don't be sorry....... it's perfectly alright. ^_^

thank you, i am positive that you'll meet her too... ^^ and i guess it's... [insert my first guess here]!! hahaha... i'm right, no? ^o^

again, don't be sorry... ^-^ it's alright.

"Deviously Revamped."

Newbie chaos36 may be famous one day chaos36 may be famous one day chaos36's Avatar
    Thanks

love can sometimes be considered an infatuatoin

im not really into comitment
    even though im in a relationship right
    now i cant say i love him
    insanity is but another way of living

Newbie Megumi may be famous one day Megumi may be famous one day Megumi's Avatar
    Thanks

oh well, I'm currently in love with some one. I've loved him now for 2 years and even after all this time he's still the most important aspect of my life. I love him with my whole heart, and I honestly believe he's the guy for me cuz even if I've had love relationships before and all, I've never felt as in love with some one as I feel with him. he's truly my whole world.

Oh and I take love very seriously. I can easily fall in love with a guy, but the words dont come out just as easy...=/ it takes a while for me to get used to him and to trust him with my heart, and once after that then I'm really romantic and very caring.

For instance, it took my current bf around 4 month to get me to say to him that I loved him and once I did, I really felt it deep inside me that I did.

I feel that a person can fall in love with some without knowing them very well, as it kinda happened to me, but the longer the relationship last the more you get to know him and the more you realize if you really love him or if you dont.
    Last edited by Megumi; Aug 02, 2006 at 08:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast