34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I'm too damn selfish and ugly inside right now for love...........That, & Haven't met any women that truly took my breath away........
    i think thats the reason... i am too selfish maybe... hmm... when will i feel this beautiful yet painful at times kind of feeling?...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

To say that I have been in love with someone would be lying. I beleive one can only experience "true love" once, and that "true love" can come in many different forms. It could take time to develop or come spontaneously. Alot of people mix up being in love, when really what they are experiencing is infatuation. Although I beleive after one has experienced infatuation so many times when he/she finally falls in love they will know the difference; they will know if they are experiencing true love or infatuation.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

baa~ (n_n)
    I have never had a boyfriends, admirer and any sort of intimate relationshp. 18years old.. I am still a virgin to such knowledge and experience~! I have a label for myself though ^^ :::

"Single.. BUT..NOT AVAILABLE!"

I don't want people to take advantage of my availablity. I've beed used enough by others. Stupid boys! >_<,
    So.. yea.. ^^ Not available. I have someone else in mind.. I think ^^
    truthfully.. I have no one .. My world has no one in it.. T__T baa...
    (u_u) sad? Neh...
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    You really want to you, you monkey rascal? ^^;; eheheh.
    Um, yes please. ^_^ But I already know, you sneak!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    baa~ (n_n)
    I have never had a boyfriends, admirer and any sort of intimate relationshp. 18years old.. I am still a virgin to such knowledge and experience~! I have a label for myself though ^^ :::

"Single.. BUT..NOT AVAILABLE!"

I don't want people to take advantage of my availablity. I've beed used enough by others. Stupid boys! >_<,
    So.. yea.. ^^ Not available. I have someone else in mind.. I think ^^
    truthfully.. I have no one .. My world has no one in it.. T__T baa...
    (u_u) sad? Neh...
    Eheheheh, it is good to take caution and wait. I believe that one really has to study and understand that person of their liking before they admit their feelings. One really has to realize the reason why they love that person first. If you cannot make out of why you really like him or her, you are really not in love.

To end, you are very wrong, Ms. Aya, for thinking that the world has no one for you.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I am but with whom i cants say lol i shall say she is nice and has a good sence of humor i love her for sure but weather she loves me i dont know we have been good friends for a while now i dont know weather i should risk our friendship and ask her out or just keep it as it is
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha ha ha. Aya, you need a good eye when it comes to relationships. Mine have all worked pretty well so far and (check your PM inbox) it's probably because I'm always taking it slow. Some people don't have the patience or willpower to continue being "just friends". I mean, seriously. When you look at it, isn't your boyfriend just another friend? At the most, your best friend? One step up and he'll be your fiance, IMO. I don't know if you see my logic here. I mean, if you have a best friend who's a girl, don't you spend a lot of time with her? Don't you go out, just the two of you? Why should it be any different with a guy?

I'm not very mushy or lovey-dovey, you can tell. And I'm a romantic at heart, but that's gotta come later. I'm not ready for someone to sweep me off my feet with a magnificent proposal.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Eheheheh, it is good to take caution and wait. I believe that one really has to study and understand that person of their liking before they admit their feelings. One really has to realize the reason why they love that person first. If you cannot make out of why you really like him or her, you are really not in love.

To end, you are very wrong, Ms. Aya, for thinking that the world has no one for you.

Yay.. I'm wrong.. so what is right? (>_>)
    *attacks kedar-san with hot metal spoons for the long absence~!* baa! XD
    Truthfully, I doubt that I can live and commit myself to another person. For I can't even keep myself close to my friends. (u_u)
    baa! Boring. Sheep has no relationships with people. T__T
    anyway, I'm much oblige, Kedar-san. Thank you.

Ha ha ha. Aya, you need a good eye when it comes to relationships. Mine have all worked pretty well so far and (check your PM inbox) it's probably because I'm always taking it slow. Some people don't have the patience or willpower to continue being "just friends". I mean, seriously. When you look at it, isn't your boyfriend just another friend? At the most, your best friend? One step up and he'll be your fiance, IMO. I don't know if you see my logic here. I mean, if you have a best friend who's a girl, don't you spend a lot of time with her? Don't you go out, just the two of you? Why should it be any different with a guy?

I'm not very mushy or lovey-dovey, you can tell. And I'm a romantic at heart, but that's gotta come later. I'm not ready for someone to sweep me off my feet with a magnificent proposal.
    Blue-chan.. T___T *checks PM inbox..*
    So.. I should read more horoscopes from our newspaper that often contains more bad news than ever? ^^lll j/k

I guess everyone has a time when all the blessings will come... (u_u)
    *sobby*

< is very negative
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post

Same here.. and wow, I couldn't have said it any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    [COLOR="Wheat"]
    Truthfully, I doubt that I can live and commit myself to another person. For I can't even keep myself close to my friends. (u_u)
    baa! Boring. Sheep has no relationships with people. T__T

Aya-kun why so negative when it comes to love? Seems to me you're already closing yourself to the opportunity of love. It takes courage to put yourself out there and take the risk of being hurt or in the case of love something worthwhile.. I'm sure (and hoping) you'll change your view when you find that someone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast