34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

Quote Originally Posted by ~momoko~ View Post
    Same here.. and wow, I couldn't have said it any better.

Aya-kun why so negative when it comes to love? Seems to me you're already closing yourself to the opportunity of love. It takes courage to put yourself out there and take the risk of being hurt or in the case of love something worthwhile.. I'm sure (and hoping) you'll change your view when you find that someone.
    Wow.. Aya here is getting some vicious attacks from here and there when it comes to opening up to love. (T__T) baa...
    (u_u) It's not like I totally don't give in to anyone. I do. I open myself as much as I can. Unfortunately, the area I'm living in is really hard for me to blend in for they speak Mandarin and I can't. And other wise too. So we fail to communicate. (^_^) Apart from that.. I have no night life or whatsoever except for college. But it appears that my college mates and I don't have anything in common. They only talk to me about college stuffs and reminding me how 'high' I am. Nothing more. (T__T) Besides, we just don't have anything in common.

... Therefore, I don't have friends here. ^^ll they are just college mates for all they ever talk about s studies and ... studies.. (T__T)

Yea.. I've closed myself from relationships including expanding my circle of friends. I have... friends who never do much of a good to me but instead bug and demand for attention just because I am a sucker who gives in all the time. (^_^)
    < can still smile
    I don't even want friends anymore. (^_^)

my apologies for the windbag of diarhea.. ^^lll baa.. I shall stop this nonsense about my personal 'life'. ^^
    gomen!! baa! >_<
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    Wow.. Aya here is getting some vicious attacks from here and there when it comes to opening up to love. (T__T) baa...
    (u_u) It's not like I totally don't give in to anyone. I do. I open myself as much as I can. Unfortunately, the area I'm living in is really hard for me to blend in for they speak Mandarin and I can't. And other wise too. So we fail to communicate. (^_^) Apart from that.. I have no night life or whatsoever except for college. But it appears that my college mates and I don't have anything in common. They only talk to me about college stuffs and reminding me how 'high' I am. Nothing more. (T__T) Besides, we just don't have anything in common.

... Therefore, I don't have friends here. ^^ll they are just college mates for all they ever talk about s studies and ... studies.. (T__T)

Yea.. I've closed myself from relationships including expanding my circle of friends. I have... friends who never do much of a good to me but instead bug and demand for attention just because I am a sucker who gives in all the time. (^_^)
    < can still smile
    I don't even want friends anymore. (^_^)

my apologies for the windbag of diarhea.. ^^lll baa.. I shall stop this nonsense about my personal 'life'. ^^
    gomen!! baa! >_<
    Oh dear..was I vicious? I didn’t mean to be. Sorry.
    Its good that you open up to topics like this (I know I can’t) and I admire you for that. I just find it that you easily withdraw on something that you still haven’t arrive at.
    I can honestly say I can totally sympathize with you regarding your friends, I had those kinds too, truth be told during my college years I did not give a damn about anyone and I too did not want to make friends then. I just want my college years to be over with, you know?
    As for the communication barrier, yeah that is a problem. But shutting yourself from the prospect of new friendship (and considering you are stuck with your current ones..and I'm guessing you're a bit annoyed by them.) then you are also making a conclusion not to entertain the chances of love.
    anyway, I'm sure things will turn up good for you, so no worries Aya-kun.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks a lot momoko.
    ^_^
    I seriously made up my mind to forget about wanting relationships.
    Or even friends for the matter. I'm not someone who can live and share my life with another being.
    ^_^
    Besides, everyone bores sheep. (=_=)
    Dating is BORING~! XD
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I have fallen in love....sometimes it is tiring, sometimes it is great......mostly you want the best for the other person. Many people think that love is when a guy does not love you at all and he has another girlfriend and you try to snatch him away....well...that would be like selfish love....but love is giving (I know sounds cheesy)....of course you are not delighted that he/she is with another person but anyway you are happy if they are happy. YOu suffer if they suffer....you are willing to give your life for that person....but the best thing is to wait for that special person not just think you have fallen in love with any guy who treats u well...or that is cute etc...etc..

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Libitina View Post
    I have fallen in love....sometimes it is tiring, sometimes it is great......mostly you want the best for the other person. Many people think that love is when a guy does not love you at all and he has another girlfriend and you try to snatch him away....well...that would be like selfish love....but love is giving (I know sounds cheesy)....of course you are not delighted that he/she is with another person but anyway you are happy if they are happy. YOu suffer if they suffer....you are willing to give your life for that person....but the best thing is to wait for that special person not just think you have fallen in love with any guy who treats u well...or that is cute etc...etc..
    You very right, it isn't about snatchin the person you love away from her/his lover...nah that would be selfish...its all about making him/her happy. Its never about yourself...and no, those words aren't cheesy, you say that because you know some people might find it hard to swallow. Its the truth...you can hate someone and punch them in the face and make em bleed..or you can love someone and get ready to inflict pain on yourself...i like that...i like taking the pain.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

'' love never last long''
    i just enjoy it will it ends.
    Most of the time relationships end badly, they dont say sorry they just dump u without u knowing.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Been there done that. It was good for a while, then you get dumped, and it sucks, badly.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    Been there done that. It was good for a while, then you get dumped, and it sucks, badly.
    and then u cant get it out of ur mind.

perdoname michelle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast