34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

You know, Aya, if you were so against friends you wouldn't even be here, posting at AO. Because whether you like it or not, people here are also your friends. In online relationships. Face it - no one likes to be lonely, and there is no one who can truthfully say they don't need anyone else in their lives. Because if you seriously thought so you'd just run away from home, drop out of school and live by yourself in a squatter shack by the roadside.

Really. I don't understand why people make funny claims like this. +__+;;

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    You know, Aya, if you were so against friends you wouldn't even be here, posting at AO. Because whether you like it or not, people here are also your friends. In online relationships. Face it - no one likes to be lonely, and there is no one who can truthfully say they don't need anyone else in their lives. Because if you seriously thought so you'd just run away from home, drop out of school and live by yourself in a squatter shack by the roadside.

neh i me jus like others opinions at what i think.

perdoname michelle!

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not going for it Im letting love come to me.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Newbie Kal_El may be famous one day Kal_El may be famous one day Kal_El's Avatar
    Thanks

I have fallen in love for a few times in my life, I mostly look at girls in the usual way guys look for. Cute, funny, shy, well only a little, beautiful you know stuff like that, now other people believe that beauty is in the inside. Now I do agree in a way, but I know that everyone wants someone who has a good personality. While other on looks, my theory is that no one or almost no one exactly wants to be with an ugly person. See sure its ok to love someone who has a good personality, now let's say that there is an ugly guy with the best personality. While on the other hand is a cool guy that has the same personality as the other, I would bet 5 dollars that the majority of the girls would choose the cool guy. Now love is something that I had only once, I been in love but never had it. When I was in 4th grade I got together with this girl, but we exactly didn't do anything. We were just together no holding hands no nothing, so I really don't count that one. Although I will remember the name of the girl that I first saw and liked her I knew she was a good person I had her in my class. Gosh she was perfect but I sometimes only talked to her we were friends but that was it. Now this year there is a girl who is kind of short but cute, and everytime I get close to her my heart beats faster than the speed of light (exaggerated a little I did). Now the girl before her the one that I like before I was younger was kind of like her, in the attitude and everything except looks and tallness. Now I think I only love her because she reminds me of the other one who god was perfect I still can remember her perfectly even though its been years. Although when I was near the one I fell in love first, my heart didn't beat faster than normal......

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post

Online friends?
    Things don't last. PLus what can anyone here do for me and what can I do for them? Nothing. And I'm here just to post around.
    Sad isn't it? That I just can't realize there's real friendship here and outside.
    yea. maybe I should just stop coming here since I have failed to appreciate minna-san.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll be totally forward with you now. Either you start looking for true friends and (at the very least) appreciate the people around who make you feel good, or go through a life of loneliness. I mean, it's your call. If you think you're better off without anyone around, that's fine. I just think that I'd be much worse off without my friends. A lot of things have happened to me that... well, wouldn't have happened without friends. Good times and bad times. I enjoyed the good times, and the bad times.. well, taught me important lessons.

Above all, I've learned how not to judge people too much. I'm not the kind of person who can be nice to everyone, so since I know that, I tend not to snipe about people who are mean to me so much. And I'm not the kind of person you can rely on all the time, so if my friend betrays my trust, I'm ready to forgive him/her because... well, isn't it my problem I put my trust in that friend in the first place?

Maybe it's because I'm Christian, and well, all those Christian ethics and stuff taught me to be a better person. I'm not perfect, but I'm ready to forgive people. And knowing how to forgive is important in valuing the people around you. Think about it. Maybe you're not giving people enough chances to prove themselves worthy of your trust. If you can't be 100% trustworthy to anyone, then you're really in no position to gripe about people who betray your trust.

And if you can't forgive other people for hurting you, then that doesn't make you a very good friend of theirs either.

(sorry, very OTT - I think we need to change the thread title, or start a whole new thread on friendship...)

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

been there done that, was good for while, then you get dumped, so yeah
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    Yay.. I'm wrong.. so what is right? (>_>)
    *attacks kedar-san with hot metal spoons for the long absence~!* baa! XD
    Truthfully, I doubt that I can live and commit myself to another person. For I can't even keep myself close to my friends. (u_u)
    baa! Boring. Sheep has no relationships with people. T__T
    anyway, I'm much oblige, Kedar-san. Thank you.
    Ehehe, you are so fun to play with! [] Really.

What is right?! The world surely have someone who can put with the violent Ms. Aya. [] Haha.. I am sure that all your doubts will rest aside once you find that someone ^_^;;; Oh my, do you not feel like spending the rest of your life with the same person or something?

Lol. I had a dream last night, when I for-saw Aya doing house work, and changing diapers for 20 children. I wonder what their names were...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast