34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Newbie Insane may be famous one day Insane may be famous one day Insane's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

love? love ? my fellow people... love is nothing more than a simple thought of the mind. love is not a need

love is hate as hate is love
    C:\Documents and Settings\trevor\My Documents I stand as the most insane british person ever

Otaku KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that love may be seen from two ways... a feeling that can get the best & the worse of ppl. Or it's just a state of mind... i cannot decide what do i think, but second it's more logical. Love doesn't exist itself... it's just like... someone makes u feel good & ur mind starts to create this chemicals that make ur body feel, kinda good-sick, ur heart beats increase, u may get all excited, & misterioulsy happy, and that is what someone ever called "love". I've been truly inlove, so i'm just not saying this. Just that for me it's logical to be a reaction of the body to certain ppl. Why does it happens? i have no idea...
    Carpe Diem. Quam minimum credula postero! (:

Wishing, waiting, dreaming..

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

It is difficult if u rn't ready for it.I wish i had the experience for it coz i m somebody who does not know anything bout a good relationship

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Ehehe, you are so fun to play with! [] Really.

What is right?! The world surely have someone who can put with the violent Ms. Aya. [] Haha.. I am sure that all your doubts will rest aside once you find that someone ^_^;;; Oh my, do you not feel like spending the rest of your life with the same person or something?

Lol. I had a dream last night, when I for-saw Aya doing house work, and changing diapers for 20 children. I wonder what their names were...

Spanking Kedar-san with hot metal spoons won't be enough. Sheep shall try -- tooth brush~ ^^ *attacks kedar-san's feet*

In all seriousness now. (u_u) .... [ (^_^) neh~~ ]

Okini. I must not prolong this or this thread will be full of consultant between Kedar-san, the members who cares for me.. and me. (^^); I don't want to fill this thread with my negativity. So thank you. I'll try to carry on believing that I'll one day (soon I hope) to be able to have a relationship to protect it by all means.

Do I not want someone to live with forever? Gee.. I don't even have anyone to commit myself to. I'm loosing my youth >_<, nuuu~

Now, about your dream: I seriously think you have mistaken me for that children-factory-maker woman. Either that, you cruelly designed Aya the sheep here as someone condamned to be a baby sitter for life~ (^^);

Hidoi yo, kedar-san. (n_n)

I think that love may be seen from two ways... a feeling that can get the best & the worse of ppl. Or it's just a state of mind... i cannot decide what do i think, but second it's more logical. Love doesn't exist itself... it's just like... someone makes u feel good & ur mind starts to create this chemicals that make ur body feel, kinda good-sick, ur heart beats increase, u may get all excited, & misterioulsy happy, and that is what someone ever called "love". I've been truly inlove, so i'm just not saying this. Just that for me it's logical to be a reaction of the body to certain ppl. Why does it happens? i have no idea...
    KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR- san~
    ^^ baa~ so it leads back to relationships to determine the outcome whether its love or hatred.. right? ^^
    Why does it happen? Because .. *thinks*
    .......................... Sorry, I don't have the intelligence to explain. Perhaps Kedar-san can tell you about it. ^^

*cynical laughters* baa~
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Sep 02, 2006 at 10:27 AM.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

As the others dont know, Love is just a mere chemical reaction in our body...blood push through your cheek in short, you blush when your in-love,and when your heart pounds faster when you see your crush,it is just the same as your feeling when your excited or scared....everything has a scientific explanation though some may not agree...this is the reality....

Newbie Kitsunetsuki may be famous one day Kitsunetsuki may be famous one day Kitsunetsuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Love brings me nothin but pain and suffering.
    I answer to you I am not in love.

"Nothing happens by chance. Life has a design all it’s own. For one person’s sacrifice can be another’s salvation."~The Outer Limits
    R.I.P. "I wont forget you"VP

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pride_Edward View Post
    As the others dont know, Love is just a mere chemical reaction in our body...blood push through your cheek in short, you blush when your in-love,and when your heart pounds faster when you see your crush,it is just the same as your feeling when your excited or scared....everything has a scientific explanation though some may not agree...this is the reality....
    pssss~~~ baa~! XD
    CARRY ON believing in that 'chemical' of yours. But don't deny that it is very much needed in life even if it is just a 'chemical' reaction.

Love brings me nothin but pain and suffering.
    I answer to you I am not in love.
    I'm the only down-to-earth negative person, mind you? ^^
    wakaka~
    Don't go for serious love then. Just a minor relationship first. then start climbing from there.
    Well.. it's not easy... know what?
    I should just shut up and make my last say, "Don't give uo yet~~~!"

XD baa~ sheep rules the negative world~ ^^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, i do admit that love (i'm sure) does bring suffering and that everybody wishes to have it, and i to, wish to have it but i have never experianced love only major crushes, and i'm no i'm not with somebody right know, but all that ive heard is that love is a beautiful thing and that everyone will soon find the person that god planned us to be with for the rest of our lives.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast