+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Greetings to the Members of AO,

Have you ever been in love or fallen out of it? If so, what is it that made you fall in love, or fall out of love with that certain someone?.. In other words, why is it that you fell in or fallen out of love with that person? Even those who haven't been in love, you may answer to this: Do you take love seriously and only offer it to the one whom you are sure about, or do you just fall in love to get a taste of it to fall in love again with someone else...?

!It is just that some people fall in love, meaninglessly, without knowing why they love that person other than them having good looks and all, which, to me, seems that most people don't cleary understand the value of love before they hop around calling out names, saying that they are in love with him//her, and then, the next day, they feel otherwise, or love some other person too.... Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be all hot-headed or serious, but love must be respected, that's all. ^_^

Enlighten us with your stories and thoughts...
    I have had a few crushes, but nothing really came of them...I thought I was in love with a girl, but it ended up as being fake, and it turned out that we were not even really friends in the first place...there was an online relationship where I said I was in love, but I do not consider it love anymore; as I ended the relationship because I didn't trust her very much. Love requires utmost trust, and the fact that my heart didn't trust her ended it i guess.

Now I do believe I am in love. Even though she doesn't seem to want to hook up at all, I still care about this girl more then most other people in my life...it seemed as if it was fate when we met; even if we're only friends, I have so much in common with her that it's not funny. I don't really imagine myself being with anyone else, that wouldn't be good enough for me...so maybe I am in love, that's the closest thing to how I am now.

Newbie glazed may be famous one day glazed may be famous one day glazed's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever been in love or fallen out of it? If so, what is it that made you fall in love, or fall out of love with that certain someone?.. In other words, why is it that you fell in or fallen out of love with that person? Even those who haven't been in love, you may answer to this: Do you take love seriously and only offer it to the one whom you are sure about, or do you just fall in love to get a taste of it to fall in love again with someone else...?

!It is just that some people fall in love, meaninglessly, without knowing why they love that person other than them having good looks and all, which, to me, seems that most people don't cleary understand the value of love before they hop around calling out names, saying that they are in love with him//her, and then, the next day, they feel otherwise, or love some other person too.... Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be all hot-headed or serious, but love must be respected, that's all. ^_^

it is better to have loved than to not have loved at all......
    Even breathing is difficult without you.

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glazed
    it is better to have loved than to not have loved at all......
    Wrong.

"It's better to have loved and lost then not to have loved at all."

And I don't like that saying.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i have fallen in love, it wasn't something i wasn't sure i could do because i knew that if things ended, then the pain would be too much to bare. I feel in love with my bf because we were connecting in away i didn't realise we were connecting. its like an automatic click between us.

I didn't realise i was even capable of finding love because its hard to find the right person who you really connect on a level you didn't know was possible. So i would just find someone who became close to connecting with but wasn't quite there.

As for falling out of love, i used to think if you loved someone then you couldn't fall out of love with them because the feeling of Love is so strong, one that cannot fade away so easily. However, as previsouly mentioned, people change and then how you percerive that person also changes because you may feel like you don't know them anymore.

As for being love, Sure the signs have always been there....you know the...
    1. Can't stop talking about them
    2. Hear their name makes you blush
    3. Your heart beats faster
    4. You can't wait till you next see them

I suppose a few of those things i have experienced about certain but not all of them at one time.......For i felt that the love was not really there but it could be as time progressed. Although this wasn't the case and most of my relationships didn't manage to go any further than 2 months. So i knew that it need to be someone really special whom i really cared about and felt the love feeling as slightly there to begin with before it increased to be really strong.

As for the falling in love meaninglessly... I am unsure, because if you reflect on Mahiru post ( i don't any thing mean Mahiru..*hug*), it shows that all of us can get confused by the feeling of love and a very strong bond of friendship. I for one have also mistaken the feeling of wanting to know someone as a friend who is online and i had a crush on. However, it was just me wanted to learn about that person to be a good friend to him.

For some people, who have sort periods of time inbetween relationships, i think just means that they cheerish the feeling of having someone really close to them. i don't there is any thing wrong with wanting someone close to you but sooner or later, they will experience Love and it will change how they feel about relationships and focus more on the love feeling building up inside of them.

I do a gree with you Kedar that Love should be respected because Love is a powerfull emotion and should never be abused. Love is so special that everyone wants to be loved, its human. It creates such a strong between two people that it draws them really close and people around them can tell how much they mean to each other.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

....love, it was so long ago...the first time I fell in love with a girl that was probably the first to show any kind of kindness to me...back then I was REALLY fat and ugly (I'm not joking, REALLY!!) and she was the first to actaully speak to me kindly...not because we were put into a group in class or anything like that, she spoke to me as a friend.

....*sighs*...it was so long ago...

...it all ended when I moved before I said anything to her....
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Jun 30, 2006 at 09:59 AM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i've bin in a few relationships as some of my friends have known but i think i've finally found someone who can return the love tht i give to them....so yea i'm happy right now

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Pff... Kassy lookin' for 21 and up?
    What's wrong with 17 and up?
    Too young? No such thing! XD
    (Abu will surely hit me)
    Oh, there is definately such a thing as TOO young, when I can go to jail for it, THATS too young ^_^

And I have also been in love once, my first real love. I've had a few gfs since then, but none of them had what me and my first love had so I stopped trying untill I find that special connection again. Hasn't happened yet, and I still havn't entirely fallen out of love with her, even though our relationship was about 3 1/2 years ago. I'll never forget her either. Thats what love is, I only hope I can find it again.

NEVER KNOWS BEST

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gone
    Oh, there is definately such a thing as TOO young, when I can go to jail for it, THATS too young ^_^
    Still not too young, that's only LEGALLY too young. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    Okay then.

I have had my crush, but I figure before I die. I may as will love, but I wasn't going to go looking for it.

Yes I am in Love, and I know that I haven't fallen out of love. ^-^

My stories to long, but my love started with a friendship. That became more.

All I wanted was the best for him, and If I couldn't give it to him. I figure I find someone that could.

At the end I got what I really wanted, but I know it can't last long, but I will make it. Till he is taken away from me, but I am happy that I loved, but I don't think I will lose it in the matter of seconds. Nope.

When he is gone. I will still love him. I will never forget him, and I thank Gid, for leting me feel what it is to love. ^-^

Now I am shutting up! XD *runs out of the thread* *vanish*

P.S. Still what is it to love? *vanish*
    -_- *smacks you across the head... again*

Gawd you sound like someone familiar!
    Don't let anyone take him away from you!
    Do you really think that others will appreciate him as much as you do?!
    Keep that man and love him with all your might!
    Fight to keep him to the bitter end!

Don't think he'll be happier with someone else...
    The only reason why he would be, is because you don't treat him with complete love!
    You don't show him the love you really feel for him!
    And for that, he won't ever feel that he is truly loved by you.

A man dates other women for their looks and personality.
    But a man marries for love!

Love him!
    Let your love decide whether he leaves or not!

If he leaves after you've poured every strangling energy of love from your own soul...

... then he truly will be happier with someone else.

You can't say he'll leave you now, you haven't even tried your hardest yet!

You haven't made it known to him HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM!
    That he means that much to you, or even more, every passing day!
    That time doesn't matter!
    Not looks!
    Not personality!
    But you love him! Show it to him! Let him be surrounded by your love, not be watched by it!

What is love?
    ...... for you, it's your boyfriend.
    ...... for him, let's hope it's you.

And...
    Who the heck is Gid??? XD

^_^;; (sorry kedar, if that didn't exactly follow the guidelines of this topic... )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast