34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

I don't know if i wrote on here yet....But i dont know if i am in love. I think im caught in between.

Newbie doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23's Avatar
    Thanks

When love comes EMBRACE it, for you live once, its dangerous yes, its dangerous if things dont go your way in the end, but be satisfied that at least you Got to FEEL love.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll never fall in love, love is for the weak... >:] be strong and hate!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop's Avatar
    Thanks

ill probably fall in love lots of times (probably not real love..but something close to it) and whoever says you cant love more than one person is wrong! *points at nikita-chan*

One main signatrue image only
    -- Hassun

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    well me being 33 i can hoestly say some people at my age or older have these issues because there really isnt a good or ba way to love ,its more of a gut check because i have learned never to trust your heart because it can lie to you
    all to easily .
    plus it just as bad with the kids i think they confuse infatation with love 99.9% of the time that rare 1% is IF they understand it wich they never really do. wich is sad really because they need love but yet dont know how to get it and asume that what they have is real when it really isnt.
    love can be a double edged sword that can kill you or heal you wich why love in
    relationships alwas en with aheart being crushed the love is to easily manipulated and tiwsted ,till it turns the person totaly against love and haveing a
    relationship
    Nah its highter than 1%. Ive heard of tons of high school sweetheart getting married and living happily ever after.

Newbie jtln may be famous one day jtln may be famous one day jtln's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever since the day i was to be together with this girl now my girlfriend, i truely love her. Why i love her? Is because of her sweet sense of characteristic built inside her. Shes too cute and so hot, yet she has the best personality that a guy would ever want. It's not always about the looks. For me i don't care if a girl is hot or famous, w/e if their personality is very dull, i would reconsider myself being with that girl. Also she was my dream girl that i always wanted to look for in a girl, and it's hard to find a girl like her to be with. I guess im lucky to be with her. Love is things that a man or woman cannot control their feelings towards one another. Love is something that it cannot be played a game of. When things become serious, anything can happen. Love cannot be defeated by anything, because love is the strongest built in a relationship. Some people think they know what love is, but really they have no clue about what it is. Love is something that 'no matter what happens, you would truely do anything for your love'. Some people try to use "love" to get into someone. The reason why people don't merly understand the value of love, is because they don't have faith in her/him or themselves whether they would be successful and be together forever? Guess that can't be helped. Sacrifice is the key thing to success of true love. Without faith aswell, it will just bring you down to an end.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Love

In your eyes what is love to you? Write your kinda love, with who, etc.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love

Grumble Grumble Grumble

A topic just asking for Opinions isn't much of a Debate Topic...

Moving to the Cyber-Lounge and Merging with existing topic...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast