34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

Yeah, I guess.

But love its a little difficult to handle, for me, but time will tell when I know what to do in any situation that deals with love, and relationship.

Newbie Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Still not too young, that's only LEGALLY too young. XD
    You make a good point...can't argue with that.

NEVER KNOWS BEST

Newbie Mikiyo may be famous one day Mikiyo may be famous one day Mikiyo's Avatar
    Thanks

Me and love don't go hand in hand. We are opposites. Have I been in love before? No I am too scared to be in love and also to admit that i love someone. It creeping freaks me out. I am just scared and I don't want to give my love out for some jerk who might break up with me.

Mikiyo is wondering if Kedaru-kun is/was in love? 0_0`` Hehe. ^-^

I just don't want to deal with pain if I end up not confessing to someone I dearly love i would just remain as a virgin and become a priestess. @0@
    Happy Dance for Sagara-Kun. Hehe.

Newbie Regal may be famous one day Regal may be famous one day Regal's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope I have never been in love, unless you coun't the kinda love Ihave for my family. Which is a different love.

Do I go looking for it. I don't! I don't think I could. not like I could find it. ._.

I had a crush when I was young, but nothing more. ^_^

.xx|:|:: See the Dream, become the dream, don't let the dream run you::|:|xx.

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

I've truthfully never been in love. It sounds nice, but it doesn't seem like the thing for me. I'm more of a person who wants to just get a dog and have a job I like and be happy with that. I really don't want to fall in love, it sounds great but it comes with complications. I'm more of a materialist too.
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Newbie Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Muffin
    I've truthfully never been in love. It sounds nice, but it doesn't seem like the thing for me. I'm more of a person who wants to just get a dog and have a job I like and be happy with that. I really don't want to fall in love, it sounds great but it comes with complications. I'm more of a materialist too.
    *madonna* Material gurl! *ba-chicka bam bam* I don't know how that song goes...

NEVER KNOWS BEST

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Greetings to the Members of AO,

Have you ever been in love or fallen out of it? If so, what is it that made you fall in love, or fall out of love with that certain someone?.. In other words, why is it that you fell in or fallen out of love with that person? Even those who haven't been in love, you may answer to this: Do you take love seriously and only offer it to the one whom you are sure about, or do you just fall in love to get a taste of it to fall in love again with someone else...?

!It is just that some people fall in love, meaninglessly, without knowing why they love that person other than them having good looks and all, which, to me, seems that most people don't cleary understand the value of love before they hop around calling out names, saying that they are in love with him//her, and then, the next day, they feel otherwise, or love some other person too.... Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be all hot-headed or serious, but love must be respected, that's all. ^_^

Enlighten us with your stories and thoughts...

Oh OH OH my pure innocent soul of a buddha Kedaru...how you amaze me with your thread, haha. Here is my reply buddy.

YES, and a fat yes to the answer of have I fallen in love. Yes. I have been in love, but only once. Besides good looks and a dashing smile, this young lady had many things to die for. She was artistic, especially commanding the dance floor studio like a queen and leaving all other girls behind her steps. I loved her for her graceful movements on the floor, and her delicate touch to the choreography.

Further more, she was in tune with me, and my obnoxious sense of humor. I crave for a woman who enjoys my jokes as much as I do, and understands them before I even utter a word. Even more so, she strives for academic excellence and never settles for anything less than the best. She also found time to care for me in time of need, and supported me during times of physical and emotional hardshipo. In my eyes, she was the best thing on Earth and was irreplaceable. These are the reasons why I fell in love with her.

I don't think we ever fell out of love, but sometimes there are obstacles that make it difficult for love to stand alone. Realistically speaking, we both began to change. As the distance between us grew, our time spent together to strengthen our love and keep our fire burning becamse scarce, and we slowly drifted. Walls slowly built between us, and soon later, we were two different people. We had changed, and although our love for eachother remained, it was not the same fire love that it was burning before. Although we are not together, there will always be a love shared between her and I. ^_^.

The moral of this story is, true love is not always everlasting love. True love can change/grow/fade over time. It is vital to keep the fire burning, or the heat of the good times will die out during long cold winters. ^o^

~Piggy aka Trung

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Toshiya may be famous one day Toshiya may be famous one day Toshiya's Avatar
    Thanks

*Cracks Knuckles*

Where to begin? Yes Kedar, like you already know I am in love with someone at the moment. We both met each other at this bakery store in Kyoto. She works there. I began to like her and visited the store often just to see her. She was so beautiful and was very kind to customers and is so innocent which made me like her a lot. We secretly admired each other for several months then I took the opportunity and asked her to go out with me. I gave her time and few days later she agreed to go out with me. We continued to go out for several months and I learned a lot about her personality which is what matters the most to me. She was sweet at everything and did i mention innocent? Three months later when we continue to go out I confessed to her that I really love her and she felt the same for me so both of us are happy.

But recently her dad got a job back in Tokyo so she left with her family but that is not going to stop us from loving each other. Like you said, my bestest pal, love has no bounds, so we are completely commited. I told my parents already and they had no objections but she has not told her parents yet but we still have a lot of time at hand. She did tell her father about us, that is what she told me and her father did not say anything against her. She said he was happy to know that she has found love. I am at college now and she is also going to college. For now we will be talking to each other through letters and e-mails and occasional phone calls. I heard her voice three days ago and it was so heart-warming.

Yeah we are going to marry each other. We both feel mutually at all things and she was so cute when she said that I am her one true love. That made me the happiest man in the world. I won't disappoint her. So yeah we are commited so I won't be looking at any other girl. She is all I ever wanted, my one and only.

How about you, Kedaru? I miss you my best pal!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast