34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

I thought I was in love with my ex girlfreind, but then she cheatced on me.. heh

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    I watched him behind a table. Wiping it down with a cloth. Leaning over to giggle and smile with my friend as we exchanged glances. Telling jokes loud enough for him to hear. Taking short pauses to hear his chuckle.

My friend nuged my shoulder to point out the time. Her boyfriend was already done. Turning back as i got up. Looking at him before i walked out the door. He smiled. And then my heart shook.

3 monthes later. I was walking quickly to the bus stop. I am always late. But the bus is too. Pulled my hair back and slipped it into a pony tail. Hair dripping still from the shower. I jump on my spot to see the bus. And the bus barreled past me. It must have thought i wasnt there. Since i am height challenged. Kicked the stupid ground in anger and headed back to my house.

As i was walking back i saw a face, a familiar face. I look up and its him. From the resturant. He passes quickly, and my heart slows down. I'm about to cross the street. And the same car pulls up next to me. It was him. He asked if i needed a ride to school. We went to different HIgh Schools. But i agreed, blushing.

He sang to me in the car and gave me his number to call him sometime. Rushing out to tell my friends about the hottie from the resturant and who got his number... I thought about him all day.

That night i had called him. He asked me to come over. I did. And we've been together for 4 1/2 years.

The first 2 years were awesome. He treated me so well. He gave every second to me. Always said I Love you. Always cuddled me.

Then after i moved in with him. He got careless and lazy. He stopped making time with me, and made effort to be away with me. Our sex life wasn't as it was before. And the cuddles and romantic I love you's were almost non-existant.

We're having a baby together. He isn't excited, or interested. I believe he fell out of love with me. And i am tired of trying to make it work. Love happens, but i believe it never stays. And its depressing. If i do leave him, i am honestly afraid to love again, because i dont want to feel like this again. Its the hardest thing to watch love die.
    So THAT'S the baby's daddy then? This must be a real story... you ARE height challenged. *dodges flying objects* It's bittersweet I suppose.
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes a crush is mistaken for love and a lot of crap can happened, i stray away romt hings like that.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    I wrote that. I was explaining in story form how i met my fiance? Is it so unbelievable? Do you not believe me? I feel a bit offended thank you. I believe you asked me this before about something i wrote? I just write that way.
    It just seems too well written. Almost professional. Like from a site or something.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Back on topic please, no bickering over dumb stuff.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

at the moment i am wit 2 guys *hold sup two fingers*...... Only there both taken XD
    so i have no chance wit getting to know them better...

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

If you check Miroku, i had to edit it because of my grammatical errors. And what's so professional about it? Check out the fanfic forum and look for things i wrote. I am a writer. And a poet.

The bed is the Enemy

Killing December

Love is Friendship Set on Fire

I always loved you best, but you said nothing

Like a Bad star I'm falling....

My child illumination

Emotions set aflame.

I just Wanna Break you Down So Badly

"poem Contest"
    Last edited by Nympho; Jul 01, 2006 at 12:23 PM.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Newbie kantichaoslord may be famous one day kantichaoslord may be famous one day kantichaoslord's Avatar
    Thanks

Women are gullilble

plain and simple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast