34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

Quote Originally Posted by kantichaoslord
    Women are gullilble

plain and simple
    Men are gullible, too, and not all woman are gullible. Either way, in what way, what you said, addresses the main question, which was, if you have fallen in or out of love?

Please try to make your posts count!

P.S. Thank you everyone, for your elaborate answers and stories. I loved reading all of your wonderful responses!!! Thank you! I shall cast mine, very soon!!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

you are welcome Kedar...although i was supprised of how long my reply was :shocked:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I fell in love, but I will let you know really soon enough I promise hahahaha.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ -My Response- ^_^

Have I been in love? A tough question. lol. I only plan to fall in love once and love that person only, till my soul ceases to exist; for all eternity, that is..... Thus, I will never fall out of love with that special someone. Yeah, there are be chances that the other might lose interest in me, and that is why I don't fall in love with such. I have my ways to see through such deception. ^^ Once entrapped with my spell of love, and heart sutured with the threads of my sacred love, I believe there will be no escape from that dimension of love.. All one can do is to surrender. ^_^

If it ever comes to a point, where her love for me is all drained out, that is, if she chooses to do away with me, like with a divorce or that dump stuff (^_^), the monkey will get inclined to showing extreme forms of violent expressions. Really.... I will just accidentally murder her, and live the rest of my life repenting, and seeking ways to atone for my sin. ^^; With that done, she won’t be able to be in love with anyone else on earth, at the least, and I shall be happy. Haha. ^_^ But seriously, the one that I will come to love, will not do such a thing to me. I am positive, all the way!

Love is precious. That’s why, I only offer my love to that someone, who will value and hold utmost pride in it. In it, the sacred love that’s offered to me, I will hold invaluable worth as well. ^^ For that someone, my ideal consort, I will await for all eternity. That someone, who would value me for what I am, not for what I have or have not.... That someone, who would love to share happiness and suffering during the journey of life, along my side, with all their heart, till the end.. That someone, who has an everlasting will to renounce all of their material possessions... if asked, and shows utmost trust, from the deepest depths of their heart, to take my hand and enter into the sea of obstacles. Figuratively speaking, that is. ^^ For that someone, I shall await to give myself in, all of my being.

~!!! Till that day, when I completely give myself to someone, I turn on my tap of love, partially, letting out drops of my love to all those near and far away from me.... Some will not find any value in it, but to some, even a single drop would mean an ocean (^^), and it is for them and for them only, those who clearly see worth at all edges, perfection at all corners of flaws, I will ever offer my sacred love. But in time, a certain someone will come along into my life, who will conquer my heart and become my other half, the life of my life, without which I cannot live, and it is to her, her only, I shall give in my undying love... Full blast, babe! ~! The tap will get turned on, all the way, and once it’s on and running, the water of love will flow onto her feet, everlastingly ^^; it will never come to a stop, nor will it ever be stopped from running from someone else. So, thereafter, the vessel of love, her heart, will always be kept full with my love.... Never will I let a moment pass by, where she will see herself unfulfilled.. I shall love, serve, and keep her happy, hardcore, to ensure that.

Days will grow, and a time will come, when I will find and truly realize that she is my one true love. To that day, I shall keep myself ever so pure..... I will remain pure, keeping all the social impurities far away from me...For her, I shall await, regulating myself to keep my heart as pure as I can, knowing that she will, one dayy, will reside and take rest in my inmost shrine, along with the Divine God, my family, and my dearest friends. A special sanctuary, all for her, and for her only. ^^; My heart shall await to embrace her and her love.... I will love her to bits, and of each bit, I will cherish, and let it flourish into a flower, in my heart. My heart will surely be a colorful spot, with all the beautiful flowers.. Dear God, I will love you, my dear silent love, whoever you are, wherever you are, and however you are. ^_^

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    ^_^ -My Response- ^_^

Have I been in love? A tough question. lol. I only plan to fall in love once and love that person only, till my soul ceases to exist; for all eternity, that is..... Thus, I will never fall out of love with that special someone. Yeah, there are be chances that the other might lose interest in me, and that is why I don't fall in love with such. I have my ways to see through such deception. ^^ Once entrapped with my spell of love, and heart sutured with the threads of my sacred love, I believe there will be no escape from that dimension of love.. All one can do is to surrender. ^_^

If it ever comes to a point, where her love for me is all drained out, that is, if she chooses to do away with me, like with a divorce or that dump stuff (^_^), the monkey will get inclined to showing extreme forms of violent expressions. Really.... I will just accidentally murder her, and live the rest of my life repenting, and seeking ways to atone for my sin. ^^; With that done, she won’t be able to be in love with anyone else on earth, at the least, and I shall be happy. Haha. ^_^ But seriously, the one that I will come to love, will not do such a thing to me. I am positive, all the way!

Love is precious. That’s why, I only offer my love to that someone, who will value and hold utmost pride in it. In it, the sacred love that’s offered to me, I will hold invaluable worth as well. ^^ For that someone, my ideal consort, I will await for all eternity. That someone, who would value me for what I am, not for what I have or have not.... That someone, who would love to share happiness and suffering during the journey of life, along my side, with all their heart, till the end.. That someone, who has an everlasting will to renounce all of their material possessions... if asked, and shows utmost trust, from the deepest depths of their heart, to take my hand and enter into the sea of obstacles. Figuratively speaking, that is. ^^ For that someone, I shall await to give myself in, all of my being.

~!!! Till that day, when I completely give myself to someone, I turn on my tap of love, partially, letting out drops of my love to all those near and far away from me.... Some will not find any value in it, but to some, even a single drop would mean an ocean (^^), and it is for them and for them only, those who clearly see worth at all edges, perfection at all corners of flaws, I will ever offer my sacred love. But in time, a certain someone will come along into my life, who will conquer my heart and become my other half, the life of my life, without which I cannot live, and it is to her, her only, I shall give in my undying love... Full blast, babe! ~! The tap will get turned on, all the way, and once it’s on and running, the water of love will flow onto her feet, everlastingly ^^; it will never come to a stop, nor will it ever be stopped from running from someone else. So, thereafter, the vessel of love, her heart, will always be kept full with my love.... Never will I let a moment pass by, where she will see herself unfulfilled.. I shall love, serve, and keep her happy, hardcore, to ensure that.

Days will grow, and a time will come, when I will find and truly realize that she is my one true love. To that day, I shall keep myself ever so pure..... I will remain pure, keeping all the social impurities far away from me...For her, I shall await, regulating myself to keep my heart as pure as I can, knowing that she will, one dayy, will reside and take rest in my inmost shrine, along with the Divine God, my family, and my dearest friends. A special sanctuary, all for her, and for her only. ^^; My heart shall await to embrace her and her love.... I will love her to bits, and of each bit, I will cherish, and let it flourish into a flower, in my heart. My heart will surely be a colorful spot, with all the beautiful flowers.. Dear God, I will love you, my dear silent love, whoever you are, wherever you are, and however you are. ^_^
    MAN!!!!!!!!

You write Alot, but who was your love hmmmm????

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Newbie dreamzz may be famous one day dreamzz may be famous one day
    Thanks

^_^ -My Response- ^_^

wow... that is really touching. i didn't think such love existed anymore! i can only wish i'll find someone that loves me that much one day... even though i doubt it'll happen.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope you were just kidding. You wouldn't really murder her if your wife left you? I think that would go against the divine god teachings. Good luck obtaining nervana after that. Who knows what you'd be reincarnated as, probably a ugly nasty critter.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ -My Response- ^_^

Wow................That is one heck of a lucky girl.

And you know what, I just hope nothing in this world stops you from fulfilling just that of which you have spoke Kedar^.^

Your one of the best hearted people I have ever known, your a light to those around you and a refreshment.

As for the first post and questions........

Greetings to the Members of AO,

Have you ever been in love or fallen out of it? If so, what is it that made you fall in love, or fall out of love with that certain someone?.. In other words, why is it that you fell in or fallen out of love with that person? Even those who haven't been in love, you may answer to this: Do you take love seriously and only offer it to the one whom you are sure about, or do you just fall in love to get a taste of it to fall in love again with someone else...?

!It is just that some people fall in love, meaninglessly, without knowing why they love that person other than them having good looks and all, which, to me, seems that most people don't cleary understand the value of love before they hop around calling out names, saying that they are in love with him//her, and then, the next day, they feel otherwise, or love some other person too.... Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be all hot-headed or serious, but love must be respected, that's all. ^_^

Enlighten us with your stories and thoughts...
    I've gotten to know some others in the past, not as BF's or anything, but just as friends of coarse, and sure I've had crushes. ^.^"

Haha Well when I was around 2 or 3 I had a BF down the street but the parental units didn't really care cuz we were young and Krazzy, you know play house and what not, I havn't seen him since I moved when I was maybe 4-5 But I don't really care because we were playing as friends. It's more of a cute story then love Haha I just wanted to embarrass myself^.^""""

And one BF I had was just foolish. He asked and I said sure, but I didn't love him like Love, I guess I just didn't have it in me to say no. He didn't really talk too much to me. Sure I liked him as a friend, But nothing serious. We were apart within a month maybe I forgot^.^" I deserve a whack in the head for that one.

Ack Confessions >.< lolz

I love my Bf now to death and would never ditch him. Were too good of friends anyway^.^

I for one respect love like Woah. And I don't say that just to look all innocent or whatever. I do, I really do respect it.

It's a gift God gave to us for the one we share our life with, and even ifwe all have our different situations, It's still that special Love.

But of coarse love comes in all shapes and sizes, and Kedar has a special gift for the girl he marries...Or a crime scene 0.o Haha ^.^ That made me laugh.

I just can't help but wish that Love wasn't so messed up in this world though, it makes everything so much harder, specially if your family is Krazzed all in misery over fallen love.

Kedar talks about being so pure. It sounds so wonderful, it's almost as in a dream.

I'm staying as pure as I can. Well of coarse I won't do anything dirty but its not so much your actions as it is your thoughts, (No I don't think dirty thoughts you nasties so no thinking that I do! Hahahaha!) But rather I mean , well actually Ditto to what Kedar said.

AND DON'T HAVE SEX TILL YOUR MARRIED!
    XD Haha well I had to get that out.
    Last edited by JustLoseIt; Jul 01, 2006 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast