+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Love vs. Parents

Newbie RedNax may be famous one day RedNax may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Love vs. Parents

Well, I guess jaam has a good way of looking at it. lol

I don't have any idea what my mom and dad really think about my gf. They seem to be OK with her but I'm going against everything they wanted. She's older than me (only 2 years) and she's english, my second language. They always speeched me bout my friends having gfs older and etc. now I'm like that. I don't think their OK with it. lol

And my gf's parents. Her mom seems to like me, her step-dad doesn't know

-->Hope I'm not of topic here <--

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

What wrong with only two years difference? Unless your 16 and shes 18.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

There is 4 years between Barronmore and I but we didn't start dating until we were both adults. Still, unless you are both over 21 it can be difficult. You're parents being worried is perfectly natural if you are under 21. There is good reason for them to feel that way. Since I don't know your age I won't say more then that.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RedNax
    Well, I guess jaam has a good way of looking at it. lol
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    ^_^ It almost sounds as if jaam0927 is going to explode when he's 18.
    prolly ...
    I guess its cuz the way my parents treat me has made my true self go dormant for a while, but I would never do anything that could hurt them or their feelings...
    I guess thats one of the reasons I never told them that I had a GF... cuz knowing them(well they have a BIG nose... if u know wut Im saying) that could have lead to a couple of discussions and I dont like fighting with them... thats why I think the less your parents know about ur life... the better ull be, cuz ull have nothing to argue about....
    so a suggestion from my part.... just keep a low profile... well thats wut I did... at the beging my GF's(well ex GF now *tear*) father HATED me... but I was always respecful and by keeping a low profile, he got used to me... like a black spot on the carpet... u want it to go away... but u cant do anything about it... so ull get used to it with the time hehehe... so patience.. and everything will turn out as it has to be... good or bad...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    There is 4 years between Barronmore and I but we didn't start dating until we were both adults. Still, unless you are both over 21 it can be difficult. You're parents being worried is perfectly natural if you are under 21. There is good reason for them to feel that way. Since I don't know your age I won't say more then that.
    Yes if your kids like 14 or 15, but if they're over 18? It shouldn't matter. Especially only two years. Now if your 18 year old daughter is dating a 50 year old man. Then i could see. As long as you don't live under your parents roof, when you 18 you can date who you want. Your an legal adult.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

>.< yeah... you're TECHNICALLY a legal adult, but if you're still in their house it may change depending on what you did or how stressful work was that day...

Anyway!

I'd really have to agree with Jaam! i didn't start to fight with my parents until i got with Soshi... until then i didn't really know the differenece between and elephant and a real estate check... and didn't much care... i was relatively easy to manage... cuz there wasn't really a brain to manage... then Soshi came....

^_^ and now i have more of a brain... and that gets me into trouble... since my dad is the only one to really notice i grew up... >.< my mom still accuses me of stuff i did when i was 12 now...

>.< in a lot of occassions, becoming "legal" didn't change anything with her...

there is one year between us, he was 16 and i was 15, not too bad...

>.< so mix together that one year, the fact that i hid the relationship from them (for logical reasons) and that horrible things happened that involved us getting suspended on two occassion...

>.> but still... it's been almost three years and they still don't know or really try to know anything about him... >.< they're only bothering to get his Christmas presents NOW becuz he got them all gift cards of $50+...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Yes if your kids like 14 or 15, but if they're over 18? It shouldn't matter. Especially only two years. Now if your 18 year old daughter is dating a 50 year old man. Then i could see. As long as you don't live under your parents roof, when you 18 you can date who you want. Your an legal adult.
    It's not a matter of it being wrong it's about it being hard. Mentally you change a lot between 18 and 21. It makes a relationship that much harder when there is a difference in age until that is finished.

Just speaking from experience.

Not saying you shouldn't do it just that parents being worried is natural (if they care about you anyway).

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie RedNax may be famous one day RedNax may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    What wrong with only two years difference? Unless your 16 and shes 18.
    That's what I told them

Maybe they are OK with it, or there hoping it won't last because she's my first gf. Hehe. Only time will tell...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast