+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is love worth the pain

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Is love worth the pain

Let me guys give you the basic jist of whats going on here. i need some serious mental help with my probelm im dealing with. i post it here so i can get multiple input. see......i met a girl and she started to date a guy that i knew so i just decided to become her freind and well we became closer and i became her (best freind) now this is good and bad. I got to know her better than anyone on this college campus knows her. when she dealt with all her pain i was there for her. not anyone else but me. Now she started to mess with this other guy lets call him Roy and she was still dating Marth( her orignal bf) lets just say my name is Link.

Now her name is um lets go with tori ya. Well she told me multiple times that she was done talking to this guy. but every time she continued to go back to roy. and lied to me as well as marth. well i started to develop feelings for her. and slowly began to fall for her till it was at the point that i loved her and i still do now...for now at least. She cointinued to hurt me and i continued to stick around. it hurt my heart whenver i would see her with roy or marth. she couldnt choose but neithre of them really cared about her. and still dont Roy wanted her for sex. marth just becaue he wanted a gf. and i wanted her because i truly loved her.

I was the best freind though. however i was the guy that would do anything in his power to help her. anything she needed i would drop whatever im doing to go to her. and i am the one that helps her the most yet the one she cares nothing for. I spoke with her about my feeligns for her and i thought if i told her then things would change. they didnt.....And thigns only got worse for me. until it came time for us to leave for the thanksgiving break. and what happend was she sent me messages about how much she missed me and in actuallity it was all BULL. i got mesags saying * i need you* i miss you i cant wait to see you......this made me think wow maybe shes finally coming around.

I get back and the only thing she ask me is have i seen marth. i still stuck around as the freind until FRIDAY came around and i decided not to speak to her at all and to see if she would contact me. she did but it wasnt what the reaso i wnated her to call for. ooo btw also she did promimse me again that she was done with roy. just so you guys know that lil part.

I go see her then sheleaves the student lounge says she wil be back. i just leave bc i was bored. i walk through the campus to my dorm and before i get there i see her with...roy. kissing and hugging alll over each other. when i saw this i dam near broke down but i held my composure. then as i walked away and she saw me. i turned around and then i saw her o nthe wall and he was over her ksising her. When isaw this i officialy broke down and i cryed. for the first time i cried over a girl. i never felt this strongly for someone until now and only for it to be pulled away from me.

I spoke with her today actually and this morning i told her about what she did to me. and she...didnt care. she said she did care but she doest care. this lets me know she has never cared about my feelings and it hurts...it really hurts to be in this much pain...my heart has been broken into many peices and i just...i dont know if i can repair this one....ive death with pain so much in my life that my heart....i just..i dont kow what i can do anymore. im physically and emotioinally drained. She didnt care about me or my feeligns after i was always there for her.

So everyone..thats my story and if you are willing to have a input please do because i jsut..i need some direction...
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is love worth the pain

I know it may seem harsh for me to say this but I would say just forget her. I know how it feels to be used just so that they can have somone to tell everthring. And well I stoped talking this person. The a year later we became friends again i though she changed but she didn't We used to be best firneds but after a year of not talking it was aprent that we were moer different than ever. so now i am not talkiner to her again. She has so many problems in her life and they are all her fault.

I see that Tori is the same way she only wants somone wants going on so that she has someone to lean on. but only when things are bad never good. She is only using you. She dosnt' care as you said. So i say forget her and when she really needs you but your not there for her she will see what she had.
    but that is just me.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with P.R..... Even though you may love her, she seems to have the habit of getting into problems that are her fault- so, if it is her fault, then you should try to move on and find someone that makes better choices and is more loyal, et cetera, et cetera..
    She doesn't sound like a very nice person to be with.

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my...this is somewhat of a feeling i had from Tori's perspective about a guy..but minus throughout the hurt & emotions..i'm 24 & gone through so much when it comes to relationship & pain.
    but without hurt & emotion she's put you through, if i was her, I'd get my senses down & make things better. Least thats what i did to my best friend, i noticed that the things i was doing was getting complicating for him & I, so i stopped & said I'm sorry & stopped drifting away from the world that cared...but enough of me (lol) before i go into my own boring story.

Depression can lead to this if you allow it, hopefully you realise that you're capable to making great friendship & use what you have gain to the next special person, that'll treat you far better than Tori >.<

Most definitely if someone is wasting your emotion & heart that you put through...isn't worth having around, cause there's no point..you can't change a person when they don't grow or realize when they should make things better. Besides you deserve a wonderful person, Xelhes! ^__^ Good luck.

http://www.myspace.com/starades

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys....ive heard this all before that i should just let her go but see its not so simple i know i have to let her go. im fully aware its just hard to do. I understnad that i have to. Its almost like this....You have held dear to something for so long and once you get hurt by it knowing fully well that you should let it go...you dont want to. I have to move on but. its not fair that im always the one that gets hurt
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

=_= i'll call that girl "bitch" cuz she sounds like "Mei", my Darling's ex girlfriend...

anyways, sorry guy, no one is going to say to stick with her to try and work it out. the harsh reality is she can find a mulitude of guys to bend to her will, and you're just a name on the list. however, you don't really want to accept that (but really, who would?) so you're just waiting and waiting until she changes her mind...

but sadly, that's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

it's not going to get through to you, which is why i repeated it... you can wait for her all you want, but you're wasting time... time you could be using to find someone who will drop what they're doing FOR YOU. who will always be watching out FOR YOU. who will be there FOR YOU.

so, all in all, kick that bitch to the curb or you'll be going down with her...

p.s: sorry if i was harsh... she really does sound like my Honey's ex... don't take it personally, take it seriously! (that's a quote from a reality show!)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, love is woth the pain, worth the pain you may cause to another and worth the pain you have to endure, I should know that... *sigh*

But Xelhes, I must say it really roughly and it might seem evil, but I' m just saying what I think- the love to that girl IS NOT WORTH IT... It's not worth to fight for something that doesn't appriciate you, the things you do... And come on! She doesn't even care about you. I say she's a b***h... Sorry, but that's how I feel... she didn't even care! How could she... That is just wicked!

Of course it's hard to let go, but you just try, it's not that hard, she really treats you bad... very, very bad. No nice girl would ever do it. No nice girl would ever cheat too. She just is unsure I tihnk and just needs guys around her.

Eh, don't worry.. you'll be fine, I'm sure, be strong ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, Time for the Sithis Note. First off, on this computer, well the "Return" key doesn't overly work, so I apologize if this is all one big paragraph.

Anywho, Pain is the ultamite teacher. And by learning we become stronger and wise. And with that comes power, and with power it removes limitations, and through that we gain superiority. And we as humans, strive for power.

Sure, it may cause an extreme amount of pain (Trust me, I would know...I'm actually debating on giving love up). Yet through that pain we learn what NOT to do...prehaps I should take my own advice and see if it actually works.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast