+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is love worth the pain

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is love worth the pain

If I was in your place buddy............I forget her and move on.........
    But the fist step in moving on is that you have to forgive yourself.......
    I mean, like you told us, from the start you could probably tell that she was not interested in you........but you still hung around
    And i think that was your first mistake.......
    If you left early.......this would not hurt as much...........
    Forgive and forget..........move on....and believe me..........you will find that special girl that has been waiting for you since the dawn of time
    Good luck.........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

here my question why did you nit fight those feeling from
    comming out for her if you and her were just *freinds* because
    what i see here is you falling in love whoi isnt intrested in you that
    way,yes here you are wearing your heart on your sleeve which is a
    bad idea.

i think you should just walk away right now and think things through
    of what you really want because even though your 20 something
    it still could be infatuation anmd nothing more, if im wrong about that part
    so be it but still you need to step back and look at this with a clear head
    thats the only way to figure this out.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks all you guys. lulz to holder. im not 20 somethin lol im only 19 xP but ya. I love her so much and also holder. she did have feelings for me. its complicated like. she will flirt with me sometimes. well she used to flirt with me real hard earlier in the year before Roy came along. And now its like...ugh.....so she did like me but idk what happened
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Xelhes I know this will be hard to hear, but let her the h_ll go!!!!!!

She's a player and a mixer. You don't need that. You sound like a sweet, sincere, and sensitive person. Don't be played for a fool.

Even if she were to look lovingly in your direction, someone like that can never be trusted. You'll always be looking over your shoulder wondering where she is and who she's with. No doubt she will be with someone.

Why torture yourself? Why continue being used as "the shoulder"? Seems you're only of real use to her when she needs someone's shoulder to boo-hoo on.

You need to make a clean break. It will hurt like h_ll for awhile, but it's a good move.

If you feel you need more closure, tell her how it is. Tell her ALL your feelings, and how you feel about how she used you and made you feel. Get the last of it out. I say just let it go though. You are better off without that sort of player/mixer drama in your life.

If she comes crying to you later because someone hurts her, let it go. Whatever you do, do NOT let her bat her pretty lashes at you, and play you. People like that don't just stop being users. They use and use everything and everyone around them till it happens to them. Sometimes even that won't stop them. They just use that as validation of what they do.

Like I said, you seem sweet, and (from your sig. entries) you are obviously talented, don NOT waste yourself on something that will only drag you further down the path of heartache.

There is someone out their for you. You may be missing them while you are focused on her. Now that would be the worst tragedy. Stop focusing on what you can not have (and do not need), and start looking for what you can have and do need.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys make it sound so easy. I've never been in a situation like this and even I know it's not easy to let down a big baggage. Besides it goes way deeper than that. A man has his pride on the line too. To see that a woman that you love being so blind and dumb hurts and hits home. It's like "what the **** woman, he's a loser" lol

So Xelhes, either you just let go or you plant cocaine in the two guy's backpacks. Simple as that.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    You guys make it sound so easy. I've never been in a situation like this and even I know it's not easy to let down a big baggage. Besides it goes way deeper than that. A man has his pride on the line too. To see that a woman that you love being so blind and dumb hurts and hits home. It's like "what the **** woman, he's a loser" lol

So Xelhes, either you just let go or you plant cocaine in the two guy's backpacks. Simple as that.
    Yes, I'd dig that
    Lame joke! Dx

Agreeing with Legend here [lol so funny] ... and knowing that I've been through this numerous times, try crying. It's especially hard for me because I rarely cry, no matter how many times I've gotten hurt, bith in physial and relationship wise etc ... I just feel the lump in my throat, that gut feeling, heart stopping and yeah ...

But I must pat you on the back though, because you are already brave enough to post your feelings on AO.!

And, if you can't cry, debate with yourself. Don't go cold [eyes] and never give anyone a chance, because when you go through this position and end up in the situation you're in, especially when this is your first time, you realize that You cannot fall in love, but you feel it. And you just have to realize that when this happens and you get hurt bad on your first go, you will realize what love trully means, is capable of, how it feels and how precious and pure it is. When someone or something ruins its sanctity, love isn't ruined. When you love, you first of all work on your trust. That is an essential element in any relationship, just like blood in us.

What would heart pump if there is nothing to pump?

In anoher words, how would you realize and contemplate about love when you don't know how good it feels to trully feel it? And hey, as I said before, debate wih ourself. Don't say "He is better than me, I am useless, llife sucks" ... because it doesn't work that way Everyone has faults, and that's what makes life worth living for. Nobody is perfect. Nobody was nor ever will. So cheer up, let go of her, no matter how long it takes. You see, I know that they are the type of people who will regret heavily about what they have done. The girl would end up doing every guy in college and that guy would remain a moron he is.

They are both immature people.
    From what ou have experienced, be grateful that your eyes opened before it was too late. ^_^ I might sound rough and heartless, but still, don't give up. And don't listen to that "someday you will find your true love" crap, because true love is nearly impossible to achieve, due to barriers in our society, culture, religions and so on. However, you will find some one who will realize what it means to love and to be loved, and how to keep love pure. To contaminate love is like stepping 50 steps down your 100 step life. ^_^ It's a sinfull act.

You're only 19.
    I'm only 16.
    Be open, talk to her, treat her the way she treated you.
    And, if this helps: If you're still in pain, keep thinking about it again and again. Because when you get injured by fallin down, you pour water on your bloody stain right? It HURTS at first [healing process] and then you and/or your body gets used to that stinging sensation.
    I'm not saying you should get used to pain, NO. But, instead, be happy that you're still walking, and smile, sunshine

Be cold towards her if you want, but don't let it change you. I mean, I've been through heaps and pride is a main factor in men's "Manbrain" ... but she never loved you ... and when you think you're no good, think again, you've seen better now. With that wise attitude of ours, you will attract many people,and WOMEN! Because theywant someone mature, not someone who likes to ride ...

On bulls thorns.

get what I'm saying? ^_^

Leaving you with this philosophy:-
    Love and life are like water. They have the same essence, no taste, different and similar properties, different words in languages.
    Let the flow of water be the way it is, don't contaminate it, don't manipulate it. Keep it pure, if you must. When you hold water in your cupped hands, you realise how hard it is, however, if you try to grab onto it, you will loose it, definately.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

If "Is love worth the pain" well I dont know it BUT Im pretty sure that THIS GIRL IS NOT WORTH THE PAIN... Im sorry said this but if She did all that F**king S**t to You just forget her, You deserve Better!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

And also, yes, love is wirth the pain, since pain is innevetable [sp?] and you'd have it either way. Love is an elixir, even though it might burn, so yes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast