+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: lover or fighter which are you

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

lover or fighter which are you

me i am a lover and a fighter if someone messes with me but my girl says don't do anything about i wont becuase it is respectful to listen to the one you love than your instincts
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: lover or fighter which are you

lover all the way i hate violence unless im helping a woman in distress.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

that is always a good thing to do if a woman is in trouble any guy should help if they don't then where are their moral values
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Im more of a lover and a scholar. I'm not into fighting all that much, unless i have to. I prefer talking the person down, because bsing is one of my strong points.

and why fight when you can love. i show my girlfriend more love than i show anyone else.
    Why hello there!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i guess im both if anyone hurt any of my family or friends or my bf i swear to god they wish they wernt born... but if im asked to clam down etc i guess i can try

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I am for the most part... a lover.

But I like to debate on topics I have strong opinions toward. I also like to make my feelings known when I am upset (sometimes in irrational and dramatic ways). All those traits, combined with the fact that I don't take crap from others. And, some people might peg me as a fighter.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

A lover... And peace maker. I much rather just relax and be with the one I love then watch or do violant things... Actualy I am not a very violant person at all. How ever I may be easily annoyed, and very aggressive, but never violant. I have my temper very well undercontrole. Though some times I do snap at people which then makes me feel like I am an ass. But I how ever am not afread to apologise and if I screw up I take responsibility for it. But if I have to become physical, I will break some ones arm.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Both! Haha. I like to fight with people. But not physically... by words only! No curses of course. I'm also a lover because that's what I do the most. I love people! Whee! But I try not to be harsh most of the times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast