+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lust or Love?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lust or Love?

Which do you think you are and what do you think about the both?

I would see myself as a lover, I always wanted love but it always turns into lust which is sour for me. I think most of people are looking for lust now a days and I don't mind it but I don't think it makes for a real relationship and that's why I avoid it.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lust or Love?

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Which do you think you are and what do you think about the both?

I would see myself as a lover, I always wanted love but it always turns into lust which is sour for me. I think most of people are looking for lust now a days and I don't mind it but I don't think it makes for a real relationship and that's why I avoid it.
    As one of my fave lyrics go, "I love love, but love seems to hate me," So as mush as i want to get my man, and cuddle all night. I cant because love is hard to find and No such-a man exsits. lol If i could find that one love and never let it go I'd do it. but like i said. No such a man exsits. It'll take a million breaks to find that one to mend it. Im not up for tht fight. So lust is for me.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Lust, I am not even going to pretend I am something more meaningful than that.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I value both. And frankly feel, at least for me, that one can't come easy without the other. I've lusted after what I didn't love. But found that it was short lived and left me feeling unsatisfied in the end. I have also loved what I found out later didn't sexually please me... love soon fizzled away into more of a "friendship" type love.

I don't mean to be shallow either. Its just that if you're making the appropriate efforts with people... who loves you, will lust after you, and the other way around as well. If that's not what's happening, something is wrong.. in my opinion.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Im a guy I love love and I wish I had it but Im a teen and right now its only Lust in my book.

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

Love, for sure. I haven't really lusted for anyone. I'm a one man kinda woman.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Lust, but I want loving relationships.
    For example, in my opinion and (She'd probably kill me for saying this but) my first girlfriend had a great personality but almost no, uh...redeeming features until now. 7 months after we broke up.
    And again with the lustiness, it ain't my fault there's so many in my school!
    xD
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe a little of both, I am a fighter, but I a have a huge conscience and I,ve been told a tender heart. So even if i went out with this girl just because of her looks, I would start caring about just for the sole reason that shes there. But I also dont expect to be married so like I said, a little of both.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast