+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lust or Love?

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Lust or Love?

Love for me. Love because I don't go and lust my way to guys. I'm the kind of person who waits for the right person to come along the right way when the time comes. Lust just isn't real and its so uncivilized in its own way.

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha. i would say im both but nowaday i have lust writn all over me. and to me Love is Lust.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a romantic lover with a little touch of lust which I think gives a little spice ^_~
    but between the two I rather have love than lust. Lust is fun for a while but it does not endure as much as love.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Grade A lover with a devious addiction to lust.

Always been a hopeless romantic, but a tempter as well.
    Love by heart, Lust by words.

...not for anyone but Abu of course, ya' freaks.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems people are pretty much split down the middle on this topic. Hope everyone is being honest. One day I will probably look for love as well. But not now.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Lust and love, in different sexes with another person who is not from your family comes together... to me I go with the yin yang thingy that there's two side of everything and sometimes more lol

Some relationship are born through love, some through lust first then comes love.. humans are very interesting really... each individuals are so different and yet alike in many ways..

For me.. I need both lust and love is a need for me~ ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I hav to say that you need both. Especially to have a successful relationship. But I think that lust is all physical while love is all emotional. So there needs to be a balance. So I am for both instead of just one or the other.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princess View Post
    I hav to say that you need both. Especially to have a successful relationship. But I think that lust is all physical while love is all emotional. So there needs to be a balance. So I am for both instead of just one or the other.
    The problem with this are three things:

1. Asexuality
    There are those who are asexual.
    Now most of those who claim they are, are just young teenagers who really don't understand themselves yet.
    However, there are asexuals out there, and some of them are actually quite famous in our history.

Now comes the question of... if they're not attracted to either genders, can they still feel love towards them? Obviously the natural attraction people have comes from instinctual need to breed.
    Without that attraction, can love still take place?

...problem is, I have no idea. I've never found a research on it. And it's an odd question to ask because if they were never attracted to them, how would they ever get close enough to fall in love with them. *shrugs*

2. Genophobia.

Fear of sex.
    A good number of people start with genophobia, especially virgins, but most lose it afterwards. However, there are those who still keep it after having sex, that's a real case of genophobia.
    We're not talking about rape victims, we're talking about regular people with genophobia.

They can love, but they fear sex.

3. Lust is instinct.

To lust after someone is pure instinct. That instinct can change over time and can even be manipulated.
     click to show spoiler

If lust goes beyond instinct, it's a mental problem. That's when you've got a serious problem, seriously - unless you're the artsy type who sees depraved sexual actions as art (something is still wrong with you, but now you've excused it with art ).

The reason why this can be a problem with what you're saying is... to say there should be a "balance" would mean you need a certain amount of lust and a certain amount of love in order for a relationship to work. That can be a problem, especially with me.
    I'm going to get personal, so I'll put it in spoiler tags.

Please, don't read it unless you really need good evidence for this case.
    Abu doesn't like me talking about our personal relationship.
     click to show spoiler

You don't need Lust to be balanced with Love, that's a male philosophy that's been practically taught throughout the generations. Most males throughout history have shown a sexual frustration much higher than most females, obviously because of physical makeup.
    The idea that the man NEEDS sex in order to show the right amount of love for you is bunk. That's a demand, not an equal love.
    At the same time, you find that women also "NEED" sex due to their instinctual seasons - and own perverted ideas, of course -, but they know they can die down that feeling. They can, and they can still love.

Now if you're saying that lust is "physical attraction" as in "you like how they look" - that's bunk too. A blind man can love a person they can't see. You can say they can lust the smell and voice they have, then I'll remove those senses as well. A man who can neither see, smell, or hear, I'd argue - can still love the person they feel. If you remove feeling, then they don't even know someone's there, then they can't really put that love on someone, now can they?
    No... lust is a physical thing, an attraction that brings hormones up to a certain point that makes the eyes dilate and for the blood intake to be much higher.
    It's not whether or not you can see them, it's the hormonal reaction that causes the sense of "horny" or "phyyyysical interest".
    You can find someone handsome or beautiful without lusting for them. Just like how you can find an artpiece beautiful without wanting to mount it.

Lust isn't about the sense of beauty, so the argument of that is bunk as well.

So back on track, a non-lustful man or woman can still love.

There's no need for a balance. Love is love and lust is lust.
    Love is like the food and water for a relationship.
    Experiencing is like the seasoning for the food for a relationship.
    And Lust is like the dessert for a relationship.

...some people just claim they can't have a meal without dessert. Silly people.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Oct 13, 2009 at 01:22 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Soshi Kitai For This Useful Post:

Trojan man (Oct 21, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast