+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magazines

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Magazines

What magazines have you read?.. Is there one or two you really liked and subscribed to? Why?

I usually thumb through Cosmopolitan while waiting in line to know more about the fashion do's and don'st. I subscribed to Artist Magazine thinking it will improve my art skills but it was too traditional.

My cousin subscribed to Motocross Magazine. All the issues looked alike to me. They all had pictures of a motorcycles and scantily clad females.

I tried to look for anime magazines and magazines about digital art. They are expensive and some were all the way from the UK. I saw ImagineFX and am considering subscribing if I had more money. I was hoping it would help improve and inspire more digital art from me.

Mom likes reader's digest since it is practical and humorous. Sis likes Bop with all the teeny boppers. Bro likes HOW magazine since he likes graphic design.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Magazines

it's all about CRAFT magazine! they give you all sorts of tips/tricks, fun projects, crafter/artist interviews, craft hot-spots around the world, and recommendation for crafting books and websites~

CRAFT magazine

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abu Dhabi For This Useful Post:

desxms (Mar 28, 2009)

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

i really love Seventeen Magazine ^^ ever since i bought an issue a couple months ago ive been hooked ever since i love it cuz it always has the cutest styles for really cheap
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blackrose92 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Mar 28, 2009)

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

I usually like to read any type of magazine as long as it has an article im interested in.
    Theres nothing im exactly jubulant for.
    I also like to flip through magazines to see which celeberties are getting bashed because of there weight or the fact that there not wearing make-up. X3

But overall, I find mos magazines completely over-rated and the articles blown into much bigger problems than they are.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SadisticCharm For This Useful Post:

desxms (Mar 30, 2009)

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I pick up Newtype USA and AnimeInsider on a regular basis. But I also read Vogue because it helps me with my job. I've also picked up Cosmopolitan from time to time along with FantasyFilms.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NevesElocin For This Useful Post:

desxms (Mar 30, 2009)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have subscriptions to Rue Morgue ( I admit, I am a horror junkie), Anime Insider, June(imported, of course. Totally worth it.=) ), and sometimes I pick up a Shonen Jump or Shojo beat.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EmoNightmareRose For This Useful Post:

desxms (Apr 14, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread