+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Make-over time

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Make-over time

What do you think looks best? No make-up, fair amount of make-up, lots of make-up on a person? And why?

The girls I see that don't wear any make-up at all, I just wish I could get my hands on them and make them see the light. With just a little bit of make-up they could bring out their best features. I think any kind of make-up is better than none at all. Even if you can see the line on there face where their foundation doesn't match their skin tone. I think its still better than nothing.

The only thing that bothers me about too much make-up is when I loan my phone to some girl, I will get it back with foundation all over my screen! Its really annoying. My foundation doesn't transfer like that, so I don't understand.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Make-over time

No make-up, you will look like a boy, however the boys now wear a make-up .
    A lot of make-up, Damn you look like clown ready to Present his show.
    A fair make-up is the best choice ever; You will look very natural and very fresh..and I am a fairly person in wearing make-up.

This is My Opinion in wearing make-up..

Foolish beating

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

As you said as long as it is not too much it's alright. In my opinion a bit make-up isn't bad and I think many girls look much better with it. So why not simply use that bit.
    But too much looks kinda weird. Additionally, you just mentioned borrowing. However, if it goes beyond that ... well, then I at least don't have to use any.
    Speaking of which, whaddaya think of make-up on boys!? No make-up, a fair amount of make-up or lots of make-up?

Anyway, if a little bit is used right, girls can look so much better, I agree with xxoxx on that.
    Last edited by lapislazuli; May 20, 2009 at 03:19 AM.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I like eyeliner on boys. lol Now if they have lipstick, blush, and foundation its a bit too much on them.

So boys please remember not to over do it on your make-up.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I like eyeliner on boys. lol Now if they have lipstick, blush, and foundation its a bit too much on them.

So boys please remember not to over do it on your make-up.

And actually some girls Need some over make-up to hide some spots in her face specially if this girl has a Unclear skin. Here I am not try to change my Opinion in wearing over make-up but, Every things have his rules ..

Imagine that Zev,,You are walking down in the street with an over Make-up Boy ..Ha-ha, Even The men who works in Girls Saloon.

Foolish beating

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lmao I kinda laughed when I read that you guys like makeup on guys sorry but I think that is pretty weird.

As for a girl I've seen some beautiful girls without makeup and I've seen the same with makeup, personally I'd like a girl to not wear makeup since its natural but hey most girls don't want most of the time so I don't mind.

I've never touched makeup or never will natural is bliss baby!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Zev
    Thanks

Hot guys wearing a lot of make-up example, Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Carribean. Just wanted to point that out.

Personally, deep down inside I respect girls that don't wear make-up, because they are showing that they don't have any insecurities, or they just don't care about what they look like. Either way that takes some real self-confidence. Compared to this one girl I know who puts on make-up to go to sleep, so she wears it 24/7. Talk about being insecure.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

A little bit goes a long way. I personally hate women who over do it on makeup. I like a natural look, but I also like a girl who's taken the time to look nice, but not look like a "lady of the night" if you know what I mean.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast