+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Make-over time

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Make-over time

I agree. Fair is an okay amount, just to add highlights. When women put on all that make- up, they just look fake.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen girls with out make up who look just amazingly beautiful, or girls who just don't wear make up simply because they have self confidence and don't look to bad. That being said, there are girls out there that do need make up. An exstensive amount of make up is just rediculouse. A good example of this is goth/punck girls/guys. In which I laugh at simply because if they get wet they look like they are melting like the witch in The Wizerd of Oz and that is ALWAYS funny to see.
    But in the end it comes down to the person, some need it and some don't, and those who do need it usualy need just a little.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally like it when they wear no make-up, and are natural. Bad thing is, not all women have the natural beauty to pull that off. Some just need a little bit of make-up to look good or presentable. I do agree that too much make-up looks ridiculous. When i was in school, i felt like asking some of the girls if the circus was in town. lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miroku4444 For This Useful Post:

ketaro (May 20, 2009), Scourge (May 20, 2009)

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    What do you think looks best? No make-up, fair amount of make-up, lots of make-up on a person? And why?

The girls I see that don't wear any make-up at all, I just wish I could get my hands on them and make them see the light. With just a little bit of make-up they could bring out their best features. I think any kind of make-up is better than none at all. Even if you can see the line on there face where their foundation doesn't match their skin tone. I think its still better than nothing.

The only thing that bothers me about too much make-up is when I loan my phone to some girl, I will get it back with foundation all over my screen! Its really annoying. My foundation doesn't transfer like that, so I don't understand.
    What?! Not even a little bit of eyeliner and mascara?! Even with just that, your face looks totally different than without makeup. Hell, I do not walk to the corner of the street without at least that on!

As for the foundation getting on your phone, well that is because they're using too much and it clutters in their face... So totally not good for their skin. When that happens there will be a higher possibility of having blackheads.... And it's probably cheap foundation too. Instead of foundation, why don't they try face powder? Oooh, like the Blended Face Powder by Clinique. It's only $19 bucks and it looks totally natural. I highly recommend it.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

I truly belive that you shouldnt have to wear make up to look good but being that i am bi i guess i am biased and i guess the pics i have on here are pretty bad cause i am wearing a lot of make up but really on a good time it looks like i am wearing make up but really i am not too much to me makes a girl/ boy look fake i want to see there real face sort of speak.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, honestly I can't stand wearing make-up at all, the only make-up i consider wearing is eye make-up, but even then i don't wear it everyday. Meh, people think i look fine without it, but some think i should wear at least eye makeup more often. But still no thank you. XD But in general i think some makeup is fine and no makeup isnt going to be the end of the world... but too much make up like others said, makes you look like a clown.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think wearing heavy make-up makes people look like clowns. lol

Sometimes its appropriate like for a night out on the town, since its dark you have to wear more make-up and glitter. Nightlife is the time to be bold and flashy.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Fair amount of make up is good, but too much can harm your skin, so you can use much make up if you are going to attend special events, that's just my opinion
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast