+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Make-over time

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Make-over time

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Not at all. I think girls can be pretty without make-up. However they will never compare to the girls that do wear make-up.
    let me guess so you wear make up all the time right?

so you think that makes you prettier than the girl next to you with out make up

:P
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    let me guess so you wear make up all the time right?

so you think that makes you prettier than the girl next to you with out make up

:P
    No I don't wear make-up 24/7, if thats what your asking.

I wish you wouldn't try to bring me into this. All am saying is that lets take for example 2 pretty girls, one wears make-up, the other doesn't. Whats going to be the deciding factor in who is more gorgeous, the one that has that little extra something, that glow, the one that wears make-up.

I am totally not saying that you can't be pretty if you don't wear make-up, or the ugly people that wear make-up would be prettier than you because your not wearing make-up. I am simply saying its a deciding factor in two people that are equally pretty. Thus why people get all dolled up for photo shoots, tv appearances, and so on.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

No I don't wear make-up 24/7, if thats what your asking.

I wish you wouldn't try to bring me into this. All am saying is that lets take for example 2 pretty girls, one wears make-up, the other doesn't. Whats going to be the deciding factor in who is more gorgeous, the one that has that little extra something, that glow, the one that wears make-up.

I am totally not saying that you can't be pretty if you don't wear make-up, or the ugly people that wear make-up would be prettier than you because your not wearing make-up. I am simply saying its a deciding factor in two people that are equally pretty. Thus why people get all dolled up for photo shoots, tv appearances, and so on.

sorry i didnt mean to attack you on a personal level but all im saying is that make up doesnt make anyone gorgeous. its the inside that counts. when you really think about it most people could care less whats on your face (noticed i said some) but what's in your heart.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    sorry i didnt mean to attack you on a personal level but all im saying is that make up doesnt make anyone gorgeous. its the inside that counts. when you really think about it most people could care less whats on your face (noticed i said some) but what's in your heart.
    I would edit "some" out with "most" in your statement. Make-up does make people pretty. I bet you have never heard "That chick is gorgeous on the inside!" If you have heard that, then ewww. This was a thread about make-up, not about personality (though its good to have both.) Gorgeous is a term used when describing the way someone looks, make-up enhances/changes looks, therefore it can make people gorgeous.
    Last edited by Zev; May 27, 2009 at 12:05 AM.

Thanks

I would edit "some" out with "most" in your statement. Make-up does make people pretty. I bet you have never heard "That chick is gorgeous on the inside!" If you have heard that, then ewww. This was a thread about make-up, not about personality (though its good to have both.) Gorgeous is a term used when describing the way someone looks, make-up enhances/changes looks, therefore it can make people gorgeous.
    its whatever to me personally i could care less

Zev
    Thanks

Awesome then. I'm glad you could see it my way. You just make me so entirely too happy.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

The girls I see that don't wear any make-up at all,I just wish I could get my hands on them and make them see the light. With just a little bit of make-up they could bring out their best features. I think any kind of make-up is better than none at all. Even if you can see the line on there face where their foundation doesn't match their skin tone. I think its still better than nothing.
    I don't wear make-up. For the most part I don't like make-up aside from chap stick. I don't think make up is evil or anything like that. But it's not very practical for every occasion.
    Anyways, I don't think people need to wear make-up. Some people are just naturally beautiful without any cosmetic enhancements. And sure I've seen people that could've benefited from it, I've seen tons of people remove make-up and effectively change themself into something that crawled from under a rock.

PS: the red print, is all I saw when I first read your post

Newbie nicoleantonia is off to a good start nicoleantonia's Avatar
    Thanks

I rarely wear makeup, not because I hate it... God knows I love makeup, but I never feel like taking the time out of my morning to really do it xD I really love playing with eyeshadows and colors and stuff though. Anyway, I think there's a point when girls need to look at themselves and know that they are beautiful without all the powder and cream. In the end, the right person will love us whether we have dark circles under our eyes in the morning or not xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4