Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make A Stand!

Banned sirpoopsalot is off to a good start
    Thanks

Make A Stand!

Im sick and ired of these'd dam ass tight admins and mods.
    here by the seems by all the bannings.. you can be yourself here.. you have to pretend to be somebody else here.
    and when ya being yaself here.. you get... BANNNED!
    how ****ed up is that?
    everyone is diffrent abd everyone should have there own space where there comftable at... so what does that show you?...
    shows that these's people that run the place only care about them selfs and there likings.
    well I got news for you guys... Im disabled and on a disablitiy pension and been looking for a place like this to let lose but you got no space where ya can and I keep getting banned for being myself?
    I can sue you guys for this... for not letting me be myself and not havin a place for 'US' people to let it go... because us disabals put up with enough crap in relaity why not cant you be considerit (sorry my spelling is bad) and make a part were us people can be our selfs in.
    think about it.. if ya dont.. then i'll have to take further actionss..

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Make A Stand!

Made a new account have you? And on top of that, you can't seem to cool down either. Being disabled does not give you the right to be a total jackass anyway.
    My my my, what to do with little immature runts like you...

See this my fellow AO members? This is a perfect example of immaturity. All the elements are there: Angry, bad spelling, superiority complex, etc.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

K, if this isn't closed then I guess I can comment on this too?

Sorry, sirpoop (???), but I must agree with Hassun, the mods here are working prety well and they're not banning for someone just being him/herself... there probably is a good reason and if not (witch I doubt) you should have talked to DB and not publicly assaulted the staff...

You really HAVE to read the rules here, our staff is working hard to keep this place clean of spam and other stuff (witch no one is interested to read anyways...) and you should apriciate their work... They're not rulling over us, they're cleaning up the s**t some people make here (like posts: "I like oranges" in the middle of a conversation about the Iraq war)

I've never felt repressed here... I feel bad in forums where everyone posts whatever they tink up, it's just like being in an arena where everyone shouts something and doesn't listen to anyone else... I don't know what you mean by being yourself then, most of the threads are made for you to express your opinion... and no one is pushing you to be something else...
    Join the flow and don't create your own rules here, people here (staff including) are great, rules are ok, everything is perfect if you don't always ask for more...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sirpoopsalot View Post
    Im sick and ired of these'd dam ass tight admins and mods.
    here by the seems by all the bannings.. you can be yourself here.. you have to pretend to be somebody else here.
    and when ya being yaself here.. you get... BANNNED!
    how ****ed up is that?
    I'm not even a mod and I'm shaking my head. You can be yourself all you want on AO, as long as you respect other people . . .

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

See, this member thinks that just because he's on this message board he can do whatever he pleases. No regard for other members or the rules which prevent this message board from turning into a big spam filled crapfest.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a highly moderated site and I agree the mods here can and do act pretty stuck up. When I first came here I acted similarly to you. Then someone told me there are other other sites where the moderators don't believe they own the internet. AnimeOnline isn't that great to a lot of people(hence the small active user population) and your not alone. Just find another site it's not that big a deal.

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Eh I sorta respect what the mods are trying to do here. Big spamfests are fun and all but eventually it just gets annoying. Rules and regulations. They have them in the outside world too y'know? So stop acting like you never followed rules before. Besides the mods here aren't all that bad. They are just trying to make a perfectly established community of intelligent/spamless discussions.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

sir undergroundpoopingdog [since you seem to be both of them] i have to agree with hassun. yes, soemtimes it feels like the mods are out to get you, but as long as you dont do anything incredibly dumb, youll be fine. most of us are "being ourselves". if you are so annoyed, why bother making new threads?

and i belive the correct therm would be "Take a Stand", not "make" one...
    good day, and i wish you the finest pepto bismol

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast