+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Makin' Music

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Makin' Music

So... I , being sleep deprived, have just have an epiphiny. I wrote a song... and I was wondering if there were any song composers out there? Now normally I'd ask for you to post them on here and many of you might just do that but for those who actually are secure about their work, I would suggest of you to send them to me personally. I assure you that they will not be produced into major hits or anything because I just don't know how to do that. Lol. I am just curious to see what it takes to make a song that is a work of art and if I like it, I'll send you a message suggesting for you to try and get it on an album of some kind... I love music and I just want to see who else does too. So, for those who are brave and just don't care what happens to the lyrics post them in the forum and let the sit... ( I won't use them for any other purpose that this) but if you love you work and don't want anyone to be pain dor it but you, then message me and after I reply to you I shall delete it... if it turns up in any way from anyone other than you tell me, report me, what ever you feel suits your anger.

So... Can you write a song?
    Who knows, maybe we can create AO's greatest hits.
    Last edited by starfire1036; Jul 25, 2008 at 05:47 AM.

Newbie chaosbreaker is off to a good start chaosbreaker's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Makin' Music

Well I write songs and I posted one in the forums, and I've made a video of me singing it and posted it on google, but I've never really done anything big like make an album.

Clan Rainstorm 5th in command

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chaosbreaker View Post
    Well I write songs and I posted one in the forums, and I've made a video of me singing it and posted it on google, but I've never really done anything big like make an album.
    Well that isn't really my goal. My goal is to learn how to write good songs. What they consist of and the best ways of writing them. if they are good I'll be sure to tell you.

Newbie chaosbreaker is off to a good start chaosbreaker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    Well that isn't really my goal. My goal is to learn how to write good songs. What they consist of and the best ways of writing them. if they are good I'll be sure to tell you.
    Well I believe the best way to write a good song is to write it from the heart. it's just like wrting a poem, except you aren't looking for structure, but rather rhythm.

Clan Rainstorm 5th in command

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chaosbreaker View Post
    Well I believe the best way to write a good song is to write it from the heart. it's just like wrting a poem, except you aren't looking for structure, but rather rhythm.
    well i know that
    but when i try i end in a poem
    i want to see what people come up with so i can base me music on their formats

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you are talking about the music part, I have crafted some instrumentals on my guitar, I could tab them out for you, but then I would be here all day. but to answer your question, yes can, and I do write music.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    Well if you are talking about the music part, I have crafted some instrumentals on my guitar, I could tab them out for you, but then I would be here all day. but to answer your question, yes can, and I do write music.
    Ah i am really just looking for songs i hope you have a great career with ur music tho

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Well I'm a singer... but I have written a few songs, Granted they aren't all that great but hey, practice makes perfect.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast