+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Making your own manga with your favorite characters

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Making your own manga with your favorite characters

OK you just won a few hundred thousand dollars
    and you have an opportunity to make a manga with your
    favorite people from an anime or manga after paying for all
    the copy right fee's and such who would you use and why?

what kind of plot would you think would keep
    people interested and how would your favorite
    person or people meet for it to make since?

for me i would make a manga Called One chance
    and the people i would use would be Vageta from DBZ
    and Alacurd from hell sing how they would meet is when the
    world is under the evil spell of Bobity's brother bibity that
    no one knew exsited.

He created super vampires that will transform the
    world into vampire killing all those who resist and
    Alacurd would be fighting becuase his friend that is a
    vampire is under bibity's power and he cant fight bibity
    him alon and vageta is more than happy to help.

i would use them because it would be cool to
    see to anime who have nothing in common working for
    the same goal since its very rare to see two different
    people from to different Companys team up in anyway
    unless its a cameo apearance which is only a 2 pager
    sometimes.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Making your own manga with your favorite characters

Well if I were to get that chance *not likely* I would have to say I would take Vegeta *big fan of his work* maybe one of the monsters from Claymore, say perhaps the one that the main character is after...

It would be a story of love, you see Vegeta is travelling to another planet after Bulma dies and on the way he inadvertently*spell check* discovers a portal to this era, where monsters take the shape of their victoms,

He tries to stop one of the monsters taking the life of a young girl, but when he stares into the monsters eyes, all he can see is the burning desire for someone to love her...

but hey this is just hyperthetical right.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

*sigh* Another fool opens the Pandora's Box that is my mind...
    Too late to stop it now...

I'm one of those people who watch something, (especially Anime), & my brain starts ticking, creating new characters & linking them into the story without changing it, but filling in a few holes. I've got a few up there. So many it'd be had to work out where to start...

I guess I'd start with the most active one lately, Hiroshi Kamikaze (Devine Wind), from the Naruto universe, another student from the Village Hidden In The Leaves. I've actually written & posted a story on here, set up as episode 1, but I think I'll remove it since I've got some new info I was wrong about. Basically he earns money by selling leather goods he makes around classes & missions, living out in a cottage he found in the woods near by. He's 1 year older than Naruto & the others, 13 when the rest are 12 in the first series, having turned up in the village & signed up for classes a year before the start of the series. For the 2 years before he arrived at the Hidden Leaf Village though, he lived on the streets, traveling around aimlessly.

However the interesting thing about him is why he ran to the streets. When he was 10, he & his best friend were the graduates (& only survivors!) of the Village Hidden in the Mist, where Zabuza came from. Thinking themselves invincible, they didn't think twice about searching for some S-class rouge ninjas that had stolen some sacred technique scrolls from the Hidden Mist village. The friend found them first, being beaten around & toyed with before they decided to kill him to learn more techniques from the scrolls. When they launched their bloodline limit powered fireballs at the kid, Hiroshi suddenly got in the way & they hit him instead. Lying on the ground badly burnt, he accepted a mysterious voice's offer to help him protect his friend. A second personality then took over his body, regenerating it fully in seconds & changing it into another humanoid form, muscles bulging, claws on the ends of his fingers & toes, skin the same colour as his scars & twice as tall as before. This new personality & form quickly overpowered & easily defeated the 2 ninjas, finishing them each off by latching onto their necks with it's mouth & drinking all their blood. Throwing away the last body, the new personality turned towards the friend & his father who had turned up, it's blue eyes glaring at them. All three charged at the same time, the friend stopping in between the others. This gave Hiroshi time to regain control, then change back. The friend then revieled he & his father were part of a Demon Hunting Alliance of ninjas from all the countries, with Hiroshi's clan on their hit list. However, being honourable, they let him run & told the others at the Hidden Mist Village he was killed. That was the start of the 2 years living on the streets.

Appearance wise, he's average size for his age, 13 in the original series & 16 after the time skip. He has 2 scars running down his face, both running from his forehead, through the middle of his eyelids, down to parallel with his nostrils, though his brown eyes appear completely undamaged. He wears the leather trenchcoat he made for his friend back at the Hidden Mist Village, which he gave back when the fireballs destroyed Hiroshi's clothes, as fire tends to do. He's definatly the muscle of his team, the "Silent Squad", named after the fact all it's members tend to keep to themselves. He's deceptively strong, however he lacks actual technique, instead having to rely on his strength, relfexes & endurance, though his temper is not to be messed with. He has a fierce temper, his growling, like an animals growl, is a sure sing of when he's angry. However he would love to be able to control his temper, & talk to the girl in his team who is the reason he's stayed in the Hidden Leaf Village for longer than he's ever stayed anywhere since he started running...

That's just 1 character in my head. There's also the kid from the One Piece Universe born with the powers of both the Flareflare & Smokesmoke fruits, then ate what Luffy didn't eat of the Gumgum fruit, then another called the Devidevi fruit, which gives you the appearance of a demon, but the power of flight, all in the name of vengance. Thing is, as the series starts, he finally get's his revenge for the death of his entire village when he was a kid, only to be left without any purpose what so ever. Then there's the Fullmetal Alchemist character who kind of a Hamonculus, having been killed fighting in a rebellion against a dictator in enemy land to the Fulmetal's, only to be returned to life using Red Water, his own body & an unknown substance from other experiments as a perfect soldier. Escaping from their laboratories, the memory removal injections start to wear off very slowly, eventually allowing him to remember who he really is, rather than having the word "Courage" as his only name. He meets Edward & Alphonse several times, actually meeting them for the first time when they escape the castle/mines of the mad Uranium Scientist (Forgotten name, the one from the movie "Conquerer Of Shamballa"), where he was helping with the mining. Turns out he knows who they are from training to assassinate them as part of the experiments. Seeking to finish what he had started before, he returns to his country to rejoin the rebellion, though something horrible awaits him in his homeland...

Like I said, my head is like a Pandora's Box of characters. I'd love to have some made into Anime's or even Mangas, but I think my chances are rather slim. Still, we can dream though...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

I would make a complete series focused on Kurogane and Fai from Tsubasa Chronicle. Knowing me I would start it shounen ai then it would turn yaoi after a few books. >.< but that's just me.
    Now for the place... I would set it in one of the Clamp's worlds so it wouldn't be too different, kinda like a spin off of the manga. But not following the story line. It would be a cute story

Newbie BithChiny is off to a good start
    Thanks

cheap beats by dre

<a href="http://www.kacnd.org/isabel-marant.asp"><strong>isabel marant sneakers</strong></a> MflnoRXZ <a href="http://www.kacnd.org/isabel-marant.asp"><strong>isabel marant</strong></a> PimNVDGO <a href="http://www.kacnd.org/isabel-marant.asp"><strong>isabel marant shoes</strong></a> QOTQoxDy Isabel Marant Shoes - Discount Isabel Marant Sneakers On Sale
    <a href="http://www.kacnd.org/isabel-marant-sneakers.asp"><strong>isabel marant sneakers</strong></a> ZheIEZKh <a href="http://www.kacnd.org/isabel-marant-sneakers.asp"><strong>isabel marant boots</strong></a> YOepRPWA <a href="http://www.kacnd.org/isabel-marant-sneakers.asp"><strong>isabel marant shoes</strong></a> saaVFuXu Cheap Isabel Marant Sneakers On Sale - Free Shipping
    <a href="http://www.alfatest.net/beats-by-dre.asp"><strong>Cheap Beats By Dre</strong></a> jxeYSktd <a href="http://www.alfatest.net/beats-by-dre.asp"><strong>Beats By Dre</strong></a> DfEnPYGw <a href="http://www.alfatest.net/beats-by-dre.asp"><strong>Beats by dre in ear</strong></a> pCbFNvrQ Discount Beats By Dre From Dre Beats Outlet

Newbie HafUnsarf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Otaku Priotiwlsrwlon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Filmy online

To wida&#x0107; najwa&#x017C;niejsze fraza, jakie spada z ekranu.
    Animowany Karol Wojty&#x0142;a to superbohater a "santo subito" w jednym. Owo tak du&#x017C;a liczba, pod warunkiem chodzi o zdanie i gust demiurg&#x00F3;w "Karola".

Rio 2 online Rio 2 online
    Zbaw nas ode złego Zbaw nas ode złego
    Noc oczyszczenia Anarchia Noc oczyszczenia Anarchia
    Jak wytresować smoka 2 online Jak wytresować smoka 2 online
    Rodzinne rewolucje lektor Rodzinne rewolucje lektor

"Need for Speed" to aczkolwiek inna historia.
    Sytuacj&#x0119; wolno na bank rozstrzygn&#x0105;&#x0107; nic bardziej b&#x0142;&#x0119;dnego w jaki&#x015B; maniera: w poprzek wk&#x0142;ad w zawi&#x0105;zywanym przez ekstrawaganckiego Monarcha (Michael Keaton) wyszukanym superwy&#x015B;cigu.
    Aktorka globalnie wnosi do celuloidu znacznie lito&#x015B;ciwej &#x015B;wie&#x017C;o&#x015B;ci.
    Na krzy&#x017C; kolosaln&#x0105; ilo&#x015B;&#x0107; obrazu z trudem ich od chwili siebie dostrzec r&#x00F3;&#x017C;nic&#x0119;, za&#x015B; nawet naby&#x0107; w pojedynk&#x0119; zjawisko, &#x017C;e siedz&#x0105; w &#x015B;rodowisku wy&#x015B;cig&#x00F3;w samochodowych (kolejny dokument na to, jakim sposobem wybitnie na motoryzacyjnej konwencji odcisn&#x0119;li &#x015B;lad "Szybcy natomiast w&#x015B;ciekli").
    W kt&#x00F3;rym&#x015B; momencie - w temperamencie wewn&#x0119;trznego patrona - przytoczony pozostaje przy tym "Bullit", to znaczy odpowiednik wzorca spo&#x015B;r&#x00F3;d Sevres, je&#x015B;li przechodzi o filmowe samochodowe pogonie.

film online
    film online
    Filmy online
    film online
    Filmy online

ccleaner professional crack ccleaner professional crack

VLM media player online VLM media player online

kolorowanki łazienka kolorowanki łazienka
    SkumataliQ27

Otaku Priotiwlsrwlon is off to a good start
    Thanks

film online

W jednej ze pysk&#x00F3;wek Kacper rzuca do kompan&#x00F3;w, i&#x017C; musi przerwa&#x0107; w&#x0142;asny dziesi&#x0105;ta muza o papie&#x017C;u przed kanonizacj&#x0105;.
    Owo tak wiele, je&#x015B;liby chodzi o zdanie i poczucie pi&#x0119;kna artyst&#x00F3;w "Karola".I podczas gdy w trakcie urz&#x0105;dzonej na przek&#x00F3;r bezwyznaniowej si&#x0142;y pasterki eryguje pod adresem niebu roz&#x015B;wietlony krzy&#x017C;, z ob&#x0142;ok&#x00F3;w zlatuje do niego niewidzialna go&#x0142;&#x0119;bica.

Rodzinne rewolucje chomikuj Rodzinne rewolucje chomikuj
    Przychodzi facet do lekarza lektor Przychodzi facet do lekarza lektor
    Samoloty 2 online Samoloty 2 online
    Gang Wiewi&#243;ra online Gang Wiewi&#243;ra online
    Noc oczyszczenia Anarchia online Noc oczyszczenia Anarchia online

"Need for Speed" to wprawdzie inna relacja.
    No tak to je&#x017A;dzimy.
    Ju&#x017C; na ok&#x0142;adanie si&#x0119; zapewne cho&#x0107;, &#x017C;e Aaron Paul ma sprawa z zaprzestaniem but&#x00F3;w Jessiego Pinkmana, kt&#x00F3;rego r&#x017C;n&#x0105;&#x0142; w "Breaking Bad".
    Nadziany, narowisty Dino proch odr&#x00F3;&#x017C;nia&#x0107; si&#x0119; spo&#x015B;r&#x00F3;d robotniczymi bohaterami, pomimo tego nic podobnego w jego losie scenarzysta nie pokusi&#x0142; si&#x0119; o nakre&#x015B;lenie motywacji jednakowo&#x017C; charakteru.
    "Need for Speed" to normalnie nie &#x00F3;w

ogladaj online
    film online
    film online
    ogladaj online
    ogladaj online

ccleaner command line ccleaner command line

VLM media player audio not working VLM media player audio not working

kolorowanki ś kolorowanki ś
    SkumataliQ27

+ Reply to Thread