+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Male... or Female? (online)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Male... or Female? (online)

Well *clears throat* ... ^^

How do you know when one is a guy or a woman when yo talk to him/her in the internet... i know theres criterias that show they are woman or a man...

I myself have been mistaken as a girl a few times already... Do i have those criterias which would make you think im a girl?

and... minor subjects...

- Personality when you interact while using internet... Do you become your self like usual... you make another personality... or talk with a hidden personality inside of you that you never shown to anyone..

(ever met someone like the above?)

- Hmm how did you get attracted to get to know another while you talk in the forum or anywhere else like a forum...

- What kind of people you consider as cool in the net?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Male... or Female? (online)

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

How do you know when one is a guy or a woman when yo talk to him/her in the internet... i know theres criterias that show they are woman or a man...

I myself have been mistaken as a girl a few times already... Do i have those criterias which would make you think im a girl?

and... minor subjects...

- Personality when you interact while using internet... Do you become your self like usual... you make another personality... or talk with a hidden personality inside of you that you never shown to anyone..

- Hmm how did you get attracted to get to know another while you talk in the forum or anywhere else like a forum...

Well, I've been assumed as a girl MANY times, frankly I take it as a compliment. Why? I have my reasons (Nothing sick or demented, mind you).

Really, the names help gives away male or female, so does their view on certain subjects, such a lust. I don't know, I just guess and are sometimes right. Mainly if they seem intelligent I assume they're woman...hehe. Yeah not easy for me to answer, so many things that I'm oblivious to.

Anywho on the "Internet" I stay exactly the same as I am in "Real Life". I see no reason to change who I am, and hide behind words and a screen, I am who I am, and I go where I go. Also for the attraction to getting to know another, that mainly goes to comparison. If they share an ideal like me, I'll want to get to know them, if they seem interesting with what they say I guess it's worth the time to ge tto know them. And there are no
    cool people to me. Just people.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

and... minor subjects...

No one can ever decide WHAT I am. (Both online and in person. >.<) You strike me very much as a guy, though.

I act exactly as I do in real life, but somehow people seem to like me more online. Weird, eh?

I just talk to random people; I become friends with the ones who reply.

I consider everyone cool . . . I'm such a dweeb.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I get mistaken for a guy a lot. At first I didn't take it personally because I wasn't going out of my way to make sure people knew I was a girl, but it gets old. You can not tell, but its not right that people make assumptions without at least asking the person first.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

aww ray i donno its a chance LOL

like i have never been misken for a guy EVER ~O~ other than school...( dont ask)

but like i guess the way they talk ect is how u would know kinda >< or there name....

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

well for me no one ask or say but i dont care what pople think so yah and by the way im a man so....
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah it can be hard to tell on the net. For example. I mean no offense but I thought you were a girl until I saw this thread RayMe. For me I think I guess a lot of it based off of what your avatar and sig are of.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that you'd fall in to the, "I think he's a girl" category. ^_^

Everyone thinks that I'm a girl until they see my profile, LOL.
    I guess it's because I don't speak like most men--typing included. My mother is the main reason my vocabulary is the way it is, and she's half the reason why I act the way I do. A lot of my friends that I meet in person think I'm gay when first encountering me. LOL. I don't know why. I don't think I act/look gay.

I had like five dudes think I was some hot Asian girl and had them on my jock for weeks! LOL. I went by the name Jenna and had these guys thinkin' they were gonna hook up with some royal hotness. I even found all sorts of pics of Japanese models to use as Yahoo! IM profile pics. I don't know how or why they fell for it. I didn't even type like a girl typically would. I even talked mostly of guy stuff. LOL.

I know a guy who is in love with some girl on Matrix online and SHE thinks that HE'S a woman!! LOL. It's hilarious! And he LETS her think so!

I don't know what posseses people to cross-genders on the net, but for the short time that I did it, it was kinda fun! ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast