+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Male... or Female? (online)

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Male... or Female? (online)

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Well *clears throat* ... ^^

How do you know when one is a guy or a woman when yo talk to him/her in the internet... i know theres criterias that show they are woman or a man...

I myself have been mistaken as a girl a few times already... Do i have those criterias which would make you think im a girl?

You can't tell if someone REALLY is what gender they say. I've been to a lot of forums and a lot of people have posed as girls but turned out to be guys. In some forums (like this one) I choose male oriented usernames so I get mistaken for a guy but I always post a picture of myself holding a sign with my username on it so they know I am really a girl and not a guy pretending

We had a few guys in another forum post pictures of girls and say it was them so you really can't trust people. If you see a picture of a girl and don't think it's real, ask them to post a picture holding a sign with their username on it to prove it. If they refuse, you know they're lying :P

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I have multiple ways of telling if someone is male or female. I usually just check their profile. It usually says. If it doesn’t I just make a guess by either looking either at their username, avatar, and sig. It has always been a good way for me to tell and is usually spot on. But I’ve been wrong before. And sometimes I just ask them if I know them.

No, you have struck me as a boy. You are good at expressing yourself though and it’s a bit of a stereotype to think that boys can’t express themselves so that might be a reason. I don’t know. I think the major reason people think someone is a gender they are not is the avatar and sig. Because I know that’s how I tell a lot of the time.

I haven’t been mistaken for a boy yet but I think I make it pretty obvious that I’m a girl. I mean if you look at my username, my usual avatars and sigs, and my profile. Yeah,I think it's really obvious

My personality doesn’t change at all in my opinion. Though, I will admit that I am a bit more open on the net. I’m usually more quiet in real life.

The people who I consider cool on the net are the people who just make really good posts. I mean I really appreciate it when someone puts the time and effort to put up a good and detailed post instead of just writing two or three sentences down. Also, the people who are down to earth but not afraid to express their opinions.

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

umm ray u kinda do sound like a girl sumtimes..... but please dont be offended

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jazzy9513 For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Jan 03, 2008)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

some people have girls siggies and avatars but it's the common thing not to ,that's all ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy9513 View Post
    well Ray is dead because of your post so i don't think he'll be able to post again!! ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

I find it difficult to think that the person dosen't look like their Avatar, never mind if their Male or Female

I'm not sure how to tell if someone is a Girl or Boy conclusivley although Certain words like "Cute" are more often a Female-esk word, whereas over use of words like "Cool" are more of a Male thing. Isn't it?

I suppose it dosen't really matter, but now that i've been made aware of this, my overactive mind will now try and analyse people's Gender without looking at their profile.

Damn you Rayme for unleashing my inner Psyche

P.S. Cobra_Commander. That just sounds creepy. Guys pretending to be girls, then posting a pic of a Girl.

Newbie Big Boss is off to a good start Big Boss's Avatar
    Thanks

As weird as it sounds, I naturally base the gender of a person on the internet. Either based on their personality or on their avatar and sig. Cause, girls and guys naturally have different types of sigs that they have...or use.

Newbie never be alone is off to a good start never be alone's Avatar
    Thanks

As far as I can see people are saying mostly that yea its hard to tell weather someone is a boy or girl on the internet but then again does it really matter? well yes on some site such as dating sites but on sites like this, ask yourself do you care if the person your talking to is a boy or girl? I think not (unless u really like to know how to act toward that person) as for me no I don't care and No I'm not a guy I'm a girl to tell u the truth but does that really matter much now that you know I'm a girl?

Never be alone

O and p.s. me and my brother share this account sometimes but seeing as he no longer uses it I'll be taking over so.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

thats mean... naw... thank you for telling the truth~!!! a thousand thunderous clap for Jazzy~!

well Ray is dead because of your post so i don't think he'll be able to post again!!
    not that easily..

Lol muffin... your compliment is taken ..

Well big boss... not all the time it's like that... i mean look at what Cobra_commander said before.. ^^ guys pretending to be girls... thats just scary... imagine a guy dating this girl who is actually a "pretender"... imagine if they went out to see each other... man... i dont want that to happen to me... seriously.. thats scary... ~.~

ahh...never be alone.. so that explains the kitty and your avatar... you must be the one who choosed the siggy while your bro choosed the avatar... cool.. i'll never let my siblings touch my account... plus.. they dont know heck about forums and chatting.. so why should i let them have it

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast