+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Male... or Female? (online)

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Male... or Female? (online)

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I don't think that you'd fall in to the, "I think he's a girl" category. ^_^

Everyone thinks that I'm a girl until they see my profile, LOL.
    I guess it's because I don't speak like most men--typing included. My mother is the main reason my vocabulary is the way it is, and she's half the reason why I act the way I do. A lot of my friends that I meet in person think I'm gay when first encountering me. LOL. I don't know why. I don't think I act/look gay.

I had like five dudes think I was some hot Asian girl and had them on my jock for weeks! LOL. I went by the name Jenna and had these guys thinkin' they were gonna hook up with some royal hotness. I even found all sorts of pics of Japanese models to use as Yahoo! IM profile pics. I don't know how or why they fell for it. I didn't even type like a girl typically would. I even talked mostly of guy stuff. LOL.

I know a guy who is in love with some girl on Matrix online and SHE thinks that HE'S a woman!! LOL. It's hilarious! And he LETS her think so!

I don't know what posseses people to cross-genders on the net, but for the short time that I did it, it was kinda fun! ^_^
    Lol, wow. Interesting.

Well I've been mistaken here for a guy a few times, it used to piss me off. But now I don't mind as much. Yeh, I'd have to say the usernames are what lead people on to think you're a guy or a girl. Not that it's always going to be true, (in my case it isn't) but it's a 'guiding light', if you will.

Also, girls like to do this a lot:

*giggles*
    *hugs*
    =^_^=
    ^.^
    (^_^)-o

I don't understand the reasoning behind those smilies, but okay.
    You can always tell they're a girl. YES, guys do it online too, but you can tell when it's a girl most of the time.

Girls also like to tdo this thing "..."
    We like to hold our point, and make it known when it is you're supposed to pause while reading our messages. YES, guys do it too.. but you can tell when it's a girl !

That's all I can think of at the moment..

LOL, I just noticed all of my "..." haha.; wow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The White Wolf For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Dec 13, 2007)

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I though Nietzshe was German?
    My exclamation of joy regarding Russian literature was aimed at Anna Karenina.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I too was thought to be female with all my Anime babe Sigys and avatars. And i also assumed ppl were a certain sex based on these same criteria. The fact is you can never truly know, some person who you think is some hot teenage girl might be some balding 40 year old sitting at his PC in his underwear.
    Sorry, mate . . . all this time I thought you were a girl. Ah, well. That's why kids have to be so much more careful nowadays. Internet safety is not a thing to be taken lightly. I've met people online who have asked to move in with me . . . even though I'm harmless I'm frightened that they trust so easily. I certainly know that my mum and da would never have let me chat with people I met online. You seriously never know.

There are some Internet sites devoted to catching online predators (like Perverted Justice: http://www.perverted-justice.com/). There ought to be more, though. Too many people are victimized.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to divine_punishment For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Dec 13, 2007)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

*looks at white wolf's post* hey... thats like pointing me out like im a girl~!!

and yea Miroku.. @.@ who knows.. *shivers* i hope theres none in this site though *looks around* @.@

umm... well Divine.. your not the only one.. i used to think Miroku is some hot or cute japanese girl...

Hmm yea... thats true.. scary to think that they believe and trust in you so much... and sometimes they were used... :/ well most of the time... *sighs* if only theres more honest people out there... and following Divine's advise is good...be more careful... don't trust and give in too easily...

This remind me of the movie called.. Hard candy..exactly the same.. well a bit different... the girl attacked and tie the guy up instead... after drugging him...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been fortunate, at least ta the best of my knowledge, so far; no one has mistaken me for a girl, although I'm pretty sure that I've mistaken a few members for the opposite sex of what they really r. It's jus' one of those gambles that one takes when one is on the 'net. It's jus' really difficult at times and if some1 did mistake me for a girl, I wouldn' take offense. I don' feel that there is really anythin' ta b offended 'bout if one is mistaken for the opposite sex on the 'net, but that jus' me. It happens, we're only human.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

well i myself have not been considered a boy..probably cuz you can tell when a girl is making comments on the computer, as opposed to guys, well it all depends on how the person wants to be perceived, because lots of people want to pretend to be other genders cuz they can get away with it

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

because lots of people want to pretend to be other genders cuz they can get away with it
    that sounds a lot like crossdressers... o.O it could be that way... i don't know any here who does... but im sure there must be a lot out there... ...

Do you agree if i say it's mostly girls who did what you say? trying to run away from their gender by using net? or do you think usually guys do... anyone with opinions on this? im intrigued to know....

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

looks like everyone here are mistaken sometimes in their opposite sex, I my self encounter it more oftenly, they tend to mislead me as a female while knowing Im a male.. Well, I guess if you talk to a guy in the internet they tend to treat you as a girl, like wise, girls do the opposite... Thats my opinion though...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Thanks

Hmm suichiro chan... i still think you are a girl.. you did the "..." thing like whitey mentioned and.. your avatar.. (jk.. )

Well.. this thing is normal in sites like this and in the internet where people usually hide thier appearance and sometimes keep thier gender a secret...

for example.. i still can't tell whether Hassun is a male or female till now.. doubt that Hassun will tell us though.. I hear it's one of AO's greatest mysteries...

Well, I guess if you talk to a guy in the internet they tend to treat you as a girl
    I remember a guy treated me like that... @.@ good thing he did not kissed yet... hugs are ok.. but sheesh... well...i think it was 2 guys here did that... maybe i am too girlish.. *blinks eyes a few times* my...

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast