+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mall Shooting In Nebraska

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mall Shooting In Nebraska

I don't know if any of you have been following the news but on Wednesday, December 5th, a nineteen year old opened fire in a mall in Omaha, Nebraska, killing eight people before taking his own life. link.

I honestly cannot believe the world anymore. WTF is wrong with everyone. You can't even go holiday shopping without worrying if you're going to get killed that day by some overly-depressed maniac. I just want to know what you all think about this matter, and why do you think he would go into that mall randomly and start shooting before killing himself. He did not work there, and he did not know any one of his victims. And what about the suicide note? There was a lot of "I'm sorry, I'm sorry .. I love you." And yet he goes off and kills eight people and then takes his own life. I understand, well - not really, but if you want to take your own life, okay whatever do what you must. But to go into a random mall and kill people who have never seen your face in their lives.. that's a little ridiculous. And doesn't make any sense.

Mods I created this in Cyber Lounge because it's just opinions on the subject, I don't think it's debatable? Or is it?

Hmm.. do what you must.

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Mall Shooting In Nebraska

i really dont know or he just thout he could do wat some vido games could do >< i think he must of been on crack drugs or playing to many games that morfed his brain into tricking him he could do that and not get in troble or he just was crazy and wonted some fun wich is freakin sick in the brain i dotn know why people are like that out in the wrold ><
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

That's actually part of the reason companies don't build malls anymore. The crime levels are horrible for those venues. Not even shootings, but child predators that steal kids and theft of personal belongings happen all the time.
    It also costs a lot to keep security guards all the time. Now they are building "shopping districts" that is like a lot of "strip-malls" set up in the same area. It actually reduces crime a lot. In Minnesota, where I live, I've seen 3 of these set up in my life. They actually are very nice looking and usually have gardens, fountains, and playgrounds throughout the area.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

December 5th, a nineteen year old opened fire in a mall in Omaha, Nebraska, killing eight people before taking his own life
    Interesting.. @.@

That's actually part of the reason companies don't build malls anymore. The crime levels are horrible for those venues. Not even shootings, but child predators that steal kids and theft of personal belongings happen all the time.
    really.. thats kinda true.. but the company thingy... lol.. in every bussiness theres great risks... the higher risks you take the more profit you get... you need to be brave to graze the "greens"

I honestly cannot believe the world anymore. WTF is wrong with everyone. You can't even go holiday shopping without worrying if you're going to get killed that day by some overly-depressed maniac.
    I agree.. the world is getting more and more insane everyday... things go upside down..

sasuke porter... that reminds me... there was once this 19 year old... he... well "play" GTA in real life... he.. umm.. went out with guns and lots of ammo and went out "hunting" and shoots random people and mostly cops.. well that guy was "KIA"...

Well it is getting more and more like that here too but lets not forget criminals too...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I live in Nebraska. that guy, the guy who killed those people; he went to my school. I live near the Omaha area, and I was suprised when on our local news, guys I knew from school were talking about how they knew the guy who went nuts. I think we're all suprised, but it's really been a tragedy for the people of our city, I mean we're a pretty low crime area, and now that this horrid event has passed, its a black eye that's going to go down in our history. I never knew the guy personally, but what I've gathered from the news, he was just an emotionally messed up guy, just a year older than me, got fired from McDonalds, had his girlfriend break up with him, he wrote his suicide letters and went on a rampage in the mall. I feel as bad for the murderer as I do for the victims, I could never concieve my own life being so bad that I would go on a homocidal/suicidal rampage. It doesn't frighten me, so much as depresses me.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

got fired from McDonalds, had his girlfriend break up with him
    Umm.. thats so quick for him to take action and throw his life and as well take others...

@.@ i've seen worse than that and they are doing fine -.-

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

keep in mind this kid was not alright in the head. He had some deep emotional problems to begin with, it would make sense that all of that in one day in lil' ole' nebraska would be enough to cause some people to tumble over. I'm not saying that's the primary cause, but it certainly helped start the avalanche.

Thanks

keep in mind this kid was not alright in the head
    Cuckoo?

I see... :/ hmm when this things happen who to blame?

-Parents.. (does this kid have either?)
    -School.. (well he could use a councelling or two... losing a lover is not the end of the world.. but... well it is painful... but pain is what proves us to be alive... and thank god you are.. sheesh...)
    -Citizens... or the community.. (they must have neglected him.. right?)

(ooh.. i love pointing fingers on people.. )

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast