+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A man was beaten to death in my town.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

A man was beaten to death in my town.

The witness says thata it was because he was hispanic, yet no one has been charged. Multiple rumors are going around saying that it was our own, Shenandoah Valley, football players who were apparently drunk. One being a police officers son and still nothing is being done about it.

Do you think this is right? Because I most certanly think that they should be arrested and be put on death row.

Beating Death Ruled Homicide

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A man was beaten to death in my town.

Is it right? No. but unfortunitly, thats life.

Human Beings are one of the few animals on the planet that kill eachother out of anger, or for some reason other then for survival. We are capable of horrible things, yet capable of great beauty as well.

there are 6.7 billion people on this planet. We're all not going to be nice people.

And as much as this is disturbing, you go into a larger city, this is common place. I used to live in Winnipeg Manitoba, a city that for several years had the distinction of holding the title of "Murder Capital of North America" because it had the highest murders per captia. And last year, when I was living in Calgary Alberta, a woman pushed a teenager on to the tracks of the C-Tran just as it was coming into the station, killing him instantly. She didn't have a reason why.

We're a terrible species.

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

I donnot think it is right at all. the first wrong was beating him because he was hispanic. and I think they should get the deth penalty. but if the officers do not know who did it yet, they are probably in the middle of an investigation. officers dont let those things slide.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Is it right? No. but unfortunitly, thats life.

Human Beings are one of the few animals on the planet that kill eachother out of anger, or for some reason other then for survival. We are capable of horrible things, yet capable of great beauty as well.

there are 6.7 billion people on this planet. We're all not going to be nice people.

And as much as this is disturbing, you go into a larger city, this is common place. I used to live in Winnipeg Manitoba, a city that for several years had the distinction of holding the title of "Murder Capital of North America" because it had the highest murders per captia. And last year, when I was living in Calgary Alberta, a woman pushed a teenager on to the tracks of the C-Tran just as it was coming into the station, killing him instantly. She didn't have a reason why.

We're a terrible species.
    We're not a terrible species, Aceman, jus' capable of terrible acts; jus' like any other creature on this planet. And we do kill for survival jus' not always. And we're not the only creatures that kill outta spite or malice or any other reason other than survival. Case in point take dolphins for instance, male dolphins will accost a female, that has recently givin' birth, kill it's baby; and it's all jus' so that they can mate wit the female and produce their own off-spring. A male grizzly bear will kill, even eat, a grizzly cub; no matter the sex of the cub; and the only reason that scientists can figure why is that the male is eliminatin' compitition. The capacity for great cruelty exists in all the creatures of this earth, as is the capacity for great kindness. Is mankind capable of great and cruel acts? Inna word Yes. R we the only species that does? No. Like u said 6.7 Billion ppl r on this planet and we're not all gonna b nice ta one another, but we have the capacity ta learn, adapt, and evolve inna a way that other species r incapable of. We won' b able ta end violence, but we can make sure that those who break the laws r given there jus' do. R things like this gonna continue ta happen? Undoubtedly, but we shouldn' despair. This is why mankind has developed judicial systems, ta help protect us from our greatest threat, ourselves. But jus' like anythin' that mankind has a hand in, it's far from perfect. However it would b less than that if we didn' have it.

That bein' said, as far as "there's nothin' bein' done" is concerned; it could b that the investigators may not have enough evidence ta officially charge the perpetrators. Or it could b that the lack of action could b racially motivated, or 'cause, as u have stated urself Starfire1036, of the connection between one of the perpetrators and the investigators. We simply do not know and 'til somethin' is done, we simply won'. Things like this take time, one can' expect action overnight. Have a little patience and an outcome will happen. I read an article in a newspaper one time where a father, a detective, who arrested and turned in his own son for a robbery; after a 6 week investigation. Jus' 'cause one of the perpetrators is the son of one of the police officers there doesn' mean that the officer will not arrest him, or her, for this crime and turn them in. Yet it doesn' mean that the officer will either, we jus' simply do not know and 'til the outcome reveals itself, it'll still b up in the air what will happen next.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    We're not a terrible species, Aceman, jus' capable of terrible acts; jus' like any other creature on this planet. And we do kill for survival jus' not always. And we're not the only creatures that kill outta spite or malice or any other reason other than survival. Case in point take dolphins for instance, male dolphins will accost a female, that has recently givin' birth, kill it's baby; and it's all jus' so that they can mate wit the female and produce their own off-spring. A male grizzly bear will kill, even eat, a grizzly cub; no matter the sex of the cub; and the only reason that scientists can figure why is that the male is eliminatin' compitition. The capacity for great cruelty exists in all the creatures of this earth, as is the capacity for great kindness. Is mankind capable of great and cruel acts? Inna word Yes. R we the only species that does? No. Like u said 6.7 Billion ppl r on this planet and we're not all gonna b nice ta one another, but we have the capacity ta learn, adapt, and evolve inna a way that other species r incapable of. We won' b able ta end violence, but we can make sure that those who break the laws r given there jus' do. R things like this gonna continue ta happen? Undoubtedly, but we shouldn' despair. This is why mankind has developed judicial systems, ta help protect us from our greatest threat, ourselves. But jus' like anythin' that mankind has a hand in, it's far from perfect. However it would b less than that if we didn' have it.

That bein' said, as far as "there's nothin' bein' done" is concerned; it could b that the investigators may not have enough evidence ta officially charge the perpetrators. Or it could b that the lack of action could b racially motivated, or 'cause, as u have stated urself Starfire1036, of the connection between one of the perpetrators and the investigators. We simply do not know and 'til somethin' is done, we simply won'. Things like this take time, one can' expect action overnight. Have a little patience and an outcome will happen. I read an article in a newspaper one time where a father, a detective, who arrested and turned in his own son for a robbery; after a 6 week investigation. Jus' 'cause one of the perpetrators is the son of one of the police officers there doesn' mean that the officer will not arrest him, or her, for this crime and turn them in. Yet it doesn' mean that the officer will either, we jus' simply do not know and 'til the outcome reveals itself, it'll still b up in the air what will happen next.

I could not have said it any better myself. We are not a cruel species. Don't get me wrong. What happened was bad, and the culprit(s) should be punished. But the investigators cant really find who did it instantly. Time and patience will have to be a factor. But I feel that whoever did it should be arrested and put behind bars for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-x View Post
    I could not have said it any better myself. We are not a cruel species. Don't get me wrong. What happened was bad, and the culprit(s) should be punished. But the investigators cant really find who did it instantly. Time and patience will have to be a factor. But I feel that whoever did it should be arrested and put behind bars for a long time.
    They know who might have done it. They know that everyone is saying that it is our football players. I was there when one of the victims friends told who did it... It is believed that it is one of the police officers' son. Absolutly nothing is being done about it... My girlsfriend is puerto rican and I am scared to let her come and see me because of this... They think that the Mexican festival thats coming up is going to be a blood bath.

This IS a raciest town and NOTHING is being done about any of it.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    We're not a terrible species, Aceman, jus' capable of terrible acts
    You're right. We just do terrible things that make us terrible to the words and minds of basically everyone that is "us".

Anywho, someone was killed, possibly for a stupid reason, no justice is served.

Nothing new.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    They know who might have done it. They know that everyone is saying that it is our football players. I was there when one of the victims friends told who did it... It is believed that it is one of the police officers' son. Absolutly nothing is being done about it... My girlsfriend is puerto rican and I am scared to let her come and see me because of this... They think that the Mexican festival thats coming up is going to be a blood bath.

This IS a raciest town and NOTHING is being done about any of it.
    Starfire, I hope that an outcome reveals itself 'fore anymore bloodshed could, possibly, happen. I've lived in racist town 'fore myself and I understand ur passion bout this, but if I've learned anythin' bout situations like this is... U can' expect things ta happen overnight. U could very well b correct in ur assement bout nothin' bein' done or it could very well b that they simply don' have enough evidence ta make the arrest. 'Til the outcome reveals itself, it'll remain "up in the air" as ta what'll happen next. However, if u and the victim's family feel that there is a lack of progress in the investigation, the family of the victim can make an appeal ta have an outside, impartial investigation of the murder done. This would put the investigation inta Federal hands and the FBI could b called in ta investigate, but, however, that's up ta the victim's family. I can only hope that a resolution ta this tragedy will find itself soon and that the Perpetrators r brought ta justice.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast