+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Man confined daughter, sired her 7 kids

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Man confined daughter, sired her 7 kids

April 28: A man in Austria reportedly confesses to holding his daughter captive for 24 years, and fathering her 7 children.

This is ridiculous. That poor woman. "According" to the mom,She never knew what was going on:

AMSTETTEN, Austria - A toy elephant sat atop the medicine cabinet. Stickers of a chubby butterfly and smiling octopus decorated a wall.

But the door to those rooms was sinister — a soundproof slab with a keyless, electronic lock requiring a secret code that hid what police called a windowless house of horrors.

In those cell-like rooms behind that door, investigators say retired electrician Josef Fritzl imprisoned his daughter for 24 years and fathered seven children with her.
    Three of the children "never saw sunlight" for years until they were freed this past weekend, they say.

Authorities said Fritzl, 73, confessed Monday to crimes that have chilled Austria and raised uncomfortable questions about how he could have deceived his neighbors and police, as well as social workers who had made repeated visits to the gray stone apartment building he owned.

One of the children died in infancy and was tossed into the furnace of the building where Fritzl lived with his family and rented the other units to relatives.

Austria is still scandalized by a 2006 case involving a girl who was kidnapped and imprisoned in a basement outside Vienna for more than eight years, and residents of this working class town west of the capital were puzzled as to how the latest instance could go undetected for so long.

Suspect being held in detention
    Fritzl was placed in pretrial detention and faces up to 15 years in prison if charged, tried and convicted on rape charges, the most grave of his alleged offenses under Austrian law.

Police released Fritzl's full name and photograph at a news conference Monday, after his identity was widely reported by media in Austria and elsewhere in Europe.

Fritzl was born in 1935 and was a young child when the Nazis annexed Austria before World War II.

His daughter, now 42, was 18 when she was imprisoned in the cell constructed deep beneath the family's apartment in the building, said Franz Polzer, head of the Lower Austrian Bureau of Criminal Affairs.

"He admitted that he locked his daughter ... in the cellar, that he repeatedly had sex with her, and that he is the father of her seven children," Polzer told The Associated Press.

Wife knew nothing of secret children, police say
    Investigators said they were trying to determine how the victims could have been hidden away for so long from other families in the building and everyone else in the town of 23,000 people.

Fritzl "managed to deceive everyone," including his wife, Rosemarie, who apparently was unaware of the existence of the children in the cellar, Polzer said.

Fritzl had seven other children with Rosemarie, police said.

Officials said three of the secret children — aged 19, 18 and 5 — "never saw sunlight" until they were freed a few days ago.

Polzer told reporters that Fritzl was an authoritarian who took care never to allow anyone near the cellar. Hans-Heinz Lenze, a senior local official, said experts were trying to figure out if anything could have been heard beyond the cell's padded, reinforced concrete walls.

Polzer said investigators believe Fritzl acted alone, but appealed to the public to come forward with information.

The daughter, Elisabeth, had been missing since 1984, and authorities said her father had concocted a cover story that she had joined a cult and disappeared. She was found by police in Amstetten on Saturday evening after police received a tip.
    Find full story here:

Man arrested for having sex with daughter and having 7 kids with her.
    Yeah, Bye.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Man confined daughter, sired her 7 kids

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a Debate topic... Moving to the Cyberlounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

My mother told me the story today and I was almost sick. I feel sorry for the 24 year old daughter. To have her own father violate her in that way and bare 7 of his children, her children and brother and sisters..... its just wrong.

I feel really for the children to be locked up and for someone who is meant to look after them do that to them.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

This man obviously has some serious mental problems if he thinks that's okay. He must be culturally retarded because as far as I'm concerned, incest is a worldwide taboo. I bet he was just rich and bored with his life if he had the time and money to keep this sort of thing to himself.

ಥ__ಥ

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

what the hell was the father was thinking, what age in time do he think this is. this isnt the roman time where they married each other this is the 21 century where we are more smarter and think better, though that dont apply to all people. The daughter should sue or somthing or the father go to jail it just sick
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate hearing about these kinds of things. To me, rape is one of the most heinous crimes out there. I liked what they used to do to rapists in Turkey from what I heard (not sure if they actually did it or are still doing it). And that is a hot scimitar to the crotch for men.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

How funny the human mind is. Some of the things we do are amusing, others are just down right stupid. This man, to me was stupid beyond belief. For doing something so pointless, and confessing it knowing what would happen. I mean that has to suck for the daughter and her kids to be locked up for a good portion of their existence.

Silly old guy. Poor daughter and kids. However, I can't say I feel sorry for them. The world sucks and peole do outrageous things, this is one of many.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

This man is sick... that's all that came into my mind. Poor woman!! and poor kids!!! but yet I cannot understand how this went for so long? I mean I know the report states he deceived everyone even his wife... but how is that ppl is going to be fooled for so long?? it doesn't make any sense...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast