+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Man confined daughter, sired her 7 kids

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Man confined daughter, sired her 7 kids

that is..by far..one of the worst stories i have ever heard next to the Jennifer Tygue stories, i heard of this story, and i couldn't help but feel disgusted,the mother and kids...god what a sickening story ><

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    April 28: A man in Austria reportedly confesses to holding his daughter captive for 24 years, and fathering her 7 children.

This is ridiculous. That poor woman. "According" to the mom,She never knew what was going on:

Find full story here:

Man arrested for having sex with daughter and having 7 kids with her.
    I find this story particularly disturbing. For the mother to not have known is a curse upon her... to actually believe she ran away is something she should have never did... Did she bother to look for her? report her to the police? Did she ever wonder why her husband has an electronic lock on the door?

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

just sick and grosse! ewe he should be serving several lifeterms or in that matter 20 life terms so that he doesn't bother the poor girl. just psycho.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

What really amazes me is that these kids survived, and were healthy. Hell maybe he fathered tons more we don't know about, and they were chucked in the furnace when they were born deformed. Guy must have good genes for that many to survive, hell maybe his daughter was adopted or not his biological daughter?

Also i bet his wife new and is just not admitting it. Shes probably ashamed or fears prosecution.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

...Words...do not...discribe...how sick this is! How in the world could someone voluntarily do this! Only 15 years!?! If it were me, I'd put him in jail for the rest of his life! I'm too disgusted to think of how this could've happened to anybody. I feel really bad for whoever would have to go through this.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! i heard that too... i was watching tv when it appeared and my reaction went from this to this:

anyway... it just makes me mad to know that some people just have no decency left in their body... why would they do such a thing? and to their own flesh and blood... i mean... why? and to add... they had 7 children! haven't they heared about condoms at least?! poor kid... not only was she adulterated and/or raped, but she also had to endure 7 births... grrr!!! it just makes me so mad!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

... and now it appears he may have murdered a 17 year old girl 22 years ago.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lately i haven't been able to understand this earth, each time i turn on my T.V and watch the news, someone has either been raped, killed, badley abbused, attacked, sucide. Then there is allways global warming and the govermount making more bad descions for the country and well the world. It is truely sickeing to think about this, but 24 years of captivity no help no life, rapped by her father not knowing anything diffrent from her life in the cellar, It's bad enough been raped by her father but being trapped for 24 years reaches of my charts. All i can say is just lock him up forever or hang him kill him. and the 7 children well they are going to be tramourtised for the rest of their lives. I can't describe how i feel but only in one word, angry. Sick people like this seriously don't deserve a life, leaving them all alone whilst he visits the world, Thailand etc. how could someone be so cruel.

Overall i am glad he's caught and i'm glad they are all safe there is nothing worse if they had never been found, i hope he gets his judgement sooner rather than later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast