+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Man confined daughter, sired her 7 kids

Newbie ZenAden is off to a good start ZenAden's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Man confined daughter, sired her 7 kids

How the hell do you secretly have kids in a creepy room in a basement with your own daughter?! This creepy disgusting act kinda gets me curious on how he got away with so much. I mean he delivered all those kids himself... without anyone finding out... ehhh this kind of thing give me shivers...

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm still trying to figure out how the mother never knew about it. Sounds kind of fishy to me. Unless she really is that naive/dense.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how the mother never knew about it. Sounds kind of fishy to me. Unless she really is that naive/dense.
    The child of the mother and father was forced to write a letter stateing she had ran away from home to her mother, this is why supposidly she had never suspectted, and even still i'm supprised the neighbours didn't notice, i mean cmon the man had eight people in the cellar so how much food would he have needed to supply them? Isn't it a bit strange that a man does regular shopping but comes in with stacks loads? Maybe it's just me and maybe know one would have even noticed and if they did what would they have done anyway?

a statement said she had to rape him or starve to death which is sickening to think about, having sex with you own father i couldn't imagine.

Newbie Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou's Avatar
    Thanks

I really dont understand how her mother didnt not notice anything suspicious! He had their kids in there home. And did he just threw them out with a note when they got sick for someone to find them?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gekkou View Post
    I really dont understand how her mother didnt not notice anything suspicious! He had their kids in there home. And did he just threw them out with a note when they got sick for someone to find them?
    DID YOU EVEN READ MY ABOVE POST?! sheesh

no, there was only one kid and if you are reffering to the kids made by the father and daughter how would the mother know about them when she thinks that her daughter has ran away from home? She wouldn't even know they exsist!

Newbie Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou's Avatar
    Thanks

I did read it!!!!!!
    Didnt they left one other kid with a note before or was it just one? And the father did have their kids in the house, i mean not in the basement! He did have them with the mother (not the daughter) in the house.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Plain outright grosse! ewe!!!that man si psycho and sick in the head. horrible and poor girl but in part i do blame her. she should have done soemthing or told someone, if the father locked her up in the cellar or basement the first time he tired to do this she should've told an adult she can trust.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Plain outright grosse! ewe!!!that man si psycho and sick in the head. horrible and poor girl but in part i do blame her. she should have done soemthing or told someone, if the father locked her up in the cellar or basement the first time he tired to do this she should've told an adult she can trust.
    umm...

Just one thing (or maybe a bit more)

How could she tell someone when she was shoved in a cellar for 24 years not able to escape and on the news stateing even the loudest scream couldn't be heard from just above the door? She wasn't just once shoved down the cellar but then let out again, she was down there from day 1 to day whever 24 years is. So it's really not her fault, and because know one was informed is because she was forced to write a leeter saying she'd ran away from home to her mother so she didn't get suspiciouse, well she couldn't ahve sent the letter but then she would have straved to death, so you can't blame any of this on her! But yes the man is sick in the head, but isn't every murderer, rapeist or childmelsitor sic in the head these days? (failing that everyone really is)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3