+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Man jailed for trying to pass $1M bill

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Man jailed for trying to pass $1M bill

I may be responsable for this too, as I used to sell those bills at fleamarkets years ago... lol...

PITTSBURGH - Change for a million? That's what a man was seeking Saturday when he handed a $1 million bill to a cashier at a Pittsburgh supermarket. But when the Giant Eagle employee refused and a manager confiscated the bogus bill, the man flew into a rage, police said.

The man slammed an electronic funds-transfer machine into the counter and reached for a scanner gun, police said.

Police arrested the man, who was not carrying identification and has refused to give his name to authorities. He is being held in the Allegheny County Jail.

Since 1969, the $100 bill is the largest note in circulation.

Police believe the $1 million note seized at the supermarket may have originated at a Dallas-based ministry. Last year, the ministry distributed thousands of religious pamphlets with a picture of President Grover Cleveland on a $1 million bill.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Man jailed for trying to pass $1M bill

HAHA! WTF, rofl. That gentleman must have been on something, even I know that a hundred is the USA's biggest bill. Thank you Gallcomp for quality entertainment.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i must say, i was dissapointed. i thought he was going to be joking about it, but then a manager came out and tazed him or something....

but it was kinda funny how he flew off the handel like that.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    but then a manager came out and tazed him or something....
    I wonder if he screamed out "don't taze me bro" ?

Well this just goes to show you he was a total dumbazz to try and pass of a 1M$ bill.It was bad enough he tried to pass a 1M$ bill off but then adds destruction of property to what he has done,and on top of that refused to give his name to authorities.He should be locked up for pure stupidly alone and not including what he has done.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

That's just crazy! I wonder why a man would think that a "supermarket" of all places would be able to change a bill like that. Stupidity rating 11 out of 10

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

reading this has made me laugh...hahaha*snicker*.
    ok seriously, they would not lock up a guy for sheer stupidity, would they?
    but then we are talking about cops.
    as for the guy who tried this, I feel sorry for him. I mean look he may have been a homless person for all we know,right? and I think the ministry is to blame for this guy getting locked up.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    reading this has made me laugh...hahaha*snicker*.
    ok seriously, they would not lock up a guy for sheer stupidity, would they?
    but then we are talking about cops.
    as for the guy who tried this, I feel sorry for him. I mean look he may have been a homless person for all we know,right? and I think the ministry is to blame for this guy getting locked up.
    Did you even bother to read in to this ?

They did not lock him up for stupidity,He was locked up for trying to pass a bogus bill off .Any one in there right mind would know better than to do some thing like that.The ministry is not to blame they were pamphlets ! no were near a "real" bill and to add on to that it was $1 million bill which dose not even exist !
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

The largest US bill produced is the $10,000, this bill is made for inter-bank transactions only, totally illegal from ANY civilian to have in pocession.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast