+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Man-Purse!

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Man-Purse!

They are okay I don't care one way or another. I tried to convince a friend of mine that he needed to carry something because his pockets were always bulging from having too much junk in them and what didnt fit he carried in his had.

I'm just me.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

God all this talk about a man-purse reminds me of that Seinfeld episode. Hahahah...

I wouldn't be caught dead with one, id feel like Jerry did, a weirdo. Id rather look like an old fart and carry a briefcase.

Jerry:"It's not a purse, it's European."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    God all this talk about a man-purse reminds me of that Seinfeld episode. Hahahah...

I wouldn't be caught dead with one, id feel like Jerry did, a weirdo. Id rather look like an old fart and carry a briefcase.

Jerry:"It's not a purse, it's European."
    lol, that's what I actually read in an article while creating this thread...was going to mention that.

But speaking of which, no we are not talking about fanny packs. I dont even know who invented those. They were never appropriate for any decade.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

What the guy was carrying in the video looked more like a sling-backpack than a man-purse.

I wouldn't mind carrying one. It looks like it'd be the same as a backpack anyway.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummmm. For the ignorant. A man-purse isn't like, say, a Python Stam. I think I'd die if I saw a man carrying even a regular Stam. I personally don't really give a sh*t about what bags my guy friends tote along, because... really, sometimes even the bags you think are hideous seem to (strangely) compliment the arm of a good friend very well. I only think they have to NOT be dressy. Men carrying dressy bags? NO. NO. NO. Men should carry practical bags. Large, made of good stuff, so he can throw all my groceries in when I get tired. Ha. Maybe lots of pockets for my accessories too.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be just fine with my sachle thank you very much. a "man purse" looks to homosexual for me to use. But if others like it then fine by me because I am not other people, I am just me.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

roll with it ....a messenger bag is quite fashionable and it can carry a whole lot more than your pants so you dont have bulges sticking out of your jeans .

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    roll with it ....a messenger bag is quite fashionable and it can carry a whole lot more than your pants so you dont have bulges sticking out of your jeans .
    Have you considered cargo pants? A lot more convenient and the thin cloth makes it great choice during summer. But I guess a bag is okay as long as you sling it across you chest and not from shoulder down.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast