+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Man trapped in elevator.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Man trapped in elevator.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    haha, i'm determined to NOT use an elevator, i never have liked the things but this tops it off, i hear about trapping and well quiete frankly i'll use the stiars, safer unless you fall and break your neck but highely unlikely i belive! and it's greta excersise for you, i think after a tramatic situation like this one, i would doubt he'd use another elevator in a hurry, especially in the building he was lets say "abbandend" in.
    Sheesh and what are you planning to do when getting to 36th floor of a small building?! you'll die before reaching your destination!! ,and very nice story ,well-determined man ... that's all i'm going to say
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Sheesh and what are you planning to do when getting to 36th floor of a small building?! you'll die before reaching your destination!! ,and very nice story ,well-determined man ... that's all i'm going to say
    Yep was just re-checking my spelling their, pretty bad

I would still use the stairs, i am scared of elevators, this may have something to do with (ok here we are great long word) my clostra-phobia (my effort!) It only has a little effect on me but still it effects me and i just plainly dislike elevators and thats it simply I enjoy running anyways or walking or in many peoples cases up a 36 story high building "Crawling"

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Yep was just re-checking my spelling their, pretty bad

I would still use the stairs, i am scared of elevators, this may have something to do with (ok here we are great long word) my clostra-phobia (my effort!) It only has a little effect on me but still it effects me and i just plainly dislike elevators and thats it simply I enjoy running anyways or walking or in many peoples cases up a 36 story high building "Crawling"
    And what are you going to do if you were a well-dressed successful business man and you were asked to lead the meeting of all your subordinates at 124th floor ,now what?! i may not have that phobia so i can't really say but you must overcome it!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    And what are you going to do if you were a well-dressed successful business man and you were asked to lead the meeting of all your subordinates at 124th floor ,now what?! i may not have that phobia so i can't really say but you must overcome it!
    your not giving up are you yes ok then i would probablly use an elevator if it was extremely nesscary but i would come in early so i have time to climb the stairs and cool down before they reach the meeting, thats how seriouse i am about this, all i can say really now is...I HATE ELEVATORS!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Fair enough. We all have something we fear, even if we don't realize it. However it's how we deal with the fear that makes people brave. Fearless just means they're too dumb to realize what the situation is .

I don't mind taking the stairs. I'm currently going to TAFE at a 3 level building, with e elevators in the main building & a single one in the other one. I have consistently beat those things from the top floor to the ground & up as well. I prefer to take the stairs, but I'm not above taking the lift if need be. Just don't be surprised if I take the stairs out at least once. Good exercise...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Fair enough. We all have something we fear, even if we don't realize it. However it's how we deal with the fear that makes people brave. Fearless just means they're too dumb to realize what the situation is .

I don't mind taking the stairs. I'm currently going to TAFE at a 3 level building, with e elevators in the main building & a single one in the other one. I have consistently beat those things from the top floor to the ground & up as well. I prefer to take the stairs, but I'm not above taking the lift if need be. Just don't be surprised if I take the stairs out at least once. Good exercise...

Well ,i'm living in a hostel of 3 floors and there's no elevator at all!! T.T .. i got to go up and down more than 20 times a day! it's so tiresome! lol

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Yeah, I guess it could be. I must admit, I'm a bit weird. I actually don't mind walking around at all, walking 1-2 kilometers to get to where I wanna be if I can. Cheaper than a 51 cent ticket to 2 Km down the road. The only time I've taken the lift at TAFE is when I've been talking to people I know & they've gotten in. Other than that, stairs.

Actually, I can remember seeing an elevator stuck between levels with someone inside. It was in a store in the city, with the lift stuck between the ground & 1st floor. They've obviously fixed the problem, cause it hasn't broken down since as far as I know...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3