+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Manners

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Manners

Ok guys, now its not gentlemen like to hit a girl.

but.... do todays teens have any idea of manners. A group of guys beat up a girl just cos she was from a farm. They thought she would be tight.

I know everyone knows people like that, but has anything happed to anyone you know ?...( you don't have to give names) but whats your input on this?
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 18, 2007 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Grammar & Spelling

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: maners

Well I was hit by a guy, if you mean such tings... Don't know what was to blame, I guess he really did not have any manners...
    I don't know... nothing like that has happened in my school... this school of mine teaches some manners, like our boys sometimes even hold the doors for us when we go into class...
    But I guess people give less consideration about manners these days, we are all to bussy to take heed of such rules, they lose their meaning... You can meet reall gentelman only going to a reall ball, I think...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i think overall all manners is going down, but in groups i think people are still considerate of each other. Many times, men old and young alike have held the door open for me and stuff like that. People are still nice to each other, just that it's not as noticed becuz the acts are getting smaller.

i don't think most kids are any meaner, i think if boys ever do hit girls (talking elementary here) i think it would stem from the girl playing with the boys too hard and they got carried away... that's what happend to my niece! but if anything like what Equinn said happens, then i think something was just wrong with those boys.

^_^ mean, angry people have always existed, it's just that people are learning to do it "better"...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok guys know its not gentl men like to hit a girl

but.... has the teens ect got any idea of maners i mean
    a group of guys bet up a girl just cos she was from a farm cos they thought she would be tight

i know every one knows people like that but has anything happed to anyone u know ?...( u dont have to give names) but whats the input in this
    So.... are you saying they thought she'd be fine with the brawl? Or are you saying they beat her up JUST BECAUSE she was from a farm?

If they beat her up JUST BECAUSE she was from the farm, then... were they rich pricks? (if anyone's offended, then obviously you've got some identity problems)

As for the "she'd be fine with the brawl" : First off, was she fine with it in the end? Second, that's misinformation...
    To be correct that she'd be fine with the brawl if she's from the farm, she'd have to first agree to the fight... you'd also have to know what she did on the farm, manual labor can make you tough, but depending which manual labor will depend how much stronger you get.

Rural does not equal Rowdy. It only does when they say so.

Anywho... back on topic...

Manners? People still have manners.
    A completely ghetto-worn down gangsta' will still open the doors for the ladies.
    People still like to keep their elbows off the tables.
    People will still say "excuse me" when crossing.

Is it so much that LESS PEOPLE have manners, or that THE SAME AMOUNT have manners? I'm not talking about percentages. I'm not talking about 20% of the people compared to 50% of people...

WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS THIS: The population grows at an alarming rate. What if still 2,000,000,000 had manners in the past and 2,000,000,000 people still have manners now?

Exactly: More jerks are being born everyday.

But yeah, the culture doesn't really encourage good manners like it used to.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have to agree that especialy jong people have bad manners, and poeple are more insulting (words as F... and A..... are normal these days).

And there aren't many people anymore how give up there trainseat for an old lady ore keep the door open for someone.
    And how many guys do you know that let girls go firsht when the at an entrance, though a got to add that even if the rule says that lady's go first, than i also have to add that guys go first on staircases (this to prevent guys from looking up a girls skirt).
    How many people do you know that wil help a person cross a busy road, basicly how many people do you know that stil do basic manners.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Now in these days people are rude! they have no manners now. I remember in my third year everyone in the bus attack me when I was going home. All the guys there had to hit me for no reason. My sisters took action my parents did nothing. I just hate it!!!! But now I just take the hit cause I never like telling anyone cause that would just cause more rage.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

What's 'maners', Lizzie? A man with 'ers'?

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    but.... has the teens ect got any idea of maners i mean
    ~! I do believe that depends a little on what society teens you are talking about.. I do not think [or assume, should I say] there is a significant difference between the teens across the world, but surely, the mannerism quotient and demands slightly differ, I believe, from nation to nation. Whatever the case, I can safely speak in general about teens these days. Well, sure, there are not as genteel and refined as they once used to be.. And like our beloved Soshi said, the contemporary, newfangled society seems to be depleting in breeding growth for better manners in the incoming youth ~ Even a toddler nests a vast wealth in derogatory vocab. It's common news, sort of.. I do suppose, but still, there are very many people who are still leading their lives brimful of reverence towards their elders, parents, friends, and others, in general ~!! And of course, there are very many blockheads as well, seeking pleasure in their own self-perpetuating buffoonery. Well, that's enough, I guess.

~ Well, if my parents find me behaving badly, they will seriously nuke me. But understand, it's not that fear that makes me behave respectfully. It's something else that my parents vested in me: Their sacred nexus. That's what I would like to call it anyways. ^^

Note: Correcting the title for you, Lizzie Bizzie...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manners

What the? Must've been on crack or something. Or maybe she just exuded a hella tomboyishness or something. Because beating a farm girl up just sounds strange. Hahahahahaha. But back to manners, I realize chivalry among guys is as good as dead. But chivalry looks gay and can be a huge pain in the ass, so I figure, why whine about it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast