+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Manners

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manners

I've been hit by guys my whole life.

[Note: I got 3 older brothers]

[T.T] They beat me around like a rag doll (&&) I don't deserve it~! XD ha!

No but really, I don't think its good, (&&) It depends where you grew up. Did they just jump her cause [s]he live on the farm, or was it just because.

I don't see anything wrong in hitting a girl. [>.>] I mean it! Some on them need a good POPPING! Not all bloody and black eyes, but a little realization that they live on planet earth (...)

Manners? People still have manners.
    A completely ghetto-worn down gangsta' will still open the doors for the ladies.
    People still like to keep their elbows off the tables.
    People will still say "excuse me" when crossing.

Is it so much that LESS PEOPLE have manners, or that THE SAME AMOUNT have manners? I'm not talking about percentages. I'm not talking about 20% of the people compared to 50% of people...

WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS THIS: The population grows at an alarming rate. What if still 2,000,000,000 had manners in the past and 2,000,000,000 people still have manners now?

Exactly: More jerks are being born everyday
    Well said!

Anywho!

Where I grew up, if a girls getting hit you'll a lot of guys come out of no where, [&&] Be like. "NA UH!" XD I've seen it happen, they don't even have to know the girl!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

id say manners are in appearance and language it would look quite rude if you walked around with your pants at your ankles cussing wouldn't it?
    but if someone hits you it would just matter on the circumstances i wouldnt really care who i hit as long as they hit me first with bad intentions

I'll do it man.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok guys know its not gentl men like to hit a girl

but.... has the teens ect got any idea of maners i mean
    a group of guys bet up a girl just cos she was from a farm cos they thought she would be tight

i know every one knows people like that but has anything happed to anyone u know ?...( u dont have to give names) but whats the input in this
    How is beating the crap out of someone related to manners? Could someone explain this to me? No no no, how is hitting a girl related to manners?

Is there some kind of scene in a movie, that after some guy hits a girl people say "Hitting a girl is just plain bad manners"?

I for one can say this situation has never happened to me, to someone I know, or even to someone, something, somewhere, that I have acknowledged as being in existence.

Now if it were manners in general, I guess times have changed and people are more tolerant than the last generation. This goes for all generations I am sure. We choose what are good manners and what are not, but whether we care is completely different I suppose. My opinion, people move with the time, so the definition we choose will vary as well.

Assault is different. It is considered assault anytime to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    How is beating the crap out of someone related to manners? Could someone explain this to me? No no no, how is hitting a girl related to manners?

Is there some kind of scene in a movie, that after some guy hits a girl people say "Hitting a girl is just plain bad manners"?

I for one can say this situation has never happened to me, to someone I know, or even to someone, something, somewhere, that I have acknowledged as being in existence.

Now if it were manners in general, I guess times have changed and people are more tolerant than the last generation. This goes for all generations I am sure. We choose what are good manners and what are not, but whether we care is completely different I suppose. My opinion, people move with the time, so the definition we choose will vary as well.

Assault is different. It is considered assault anytime to me.
    infact if it is by definition how can you even know what manners means at all? anyone could make up their own definition for manners couldnt they?
    coulndt someone say being rude is having manners?

I'll do it man.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    infact if it is by definition how can you even know what manners means at all? anyone could make up their own definition for manners couldnt they?
    coulndt someone say being rude is having manners?
    Well I suppose in the sense it would be, but you are saying something that doesn't make any sense.

Why would you say the word "rude"? That word is something we use now to express our feelings on certaintion actions made by people. If people chose what manners were, they would certainly choose what would be considered rude; so by saying rude youself, the meaning is null and has no particular significance.

LOL but yes, they could choose things that are considered rude, insignificant, or perhaps even just worthly.

Thanks

so i cannont even use the word "rude" and it must be substituted by a letter this letter being X having someone being "rude" would then be known as having X manners that concept seems better understandable making X manners infact the proper manners and the "polite" or Z manners wrong

I'll do it man.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    so i cannont even use the word "rude" and it must be substituted by a letter this letter being X having someone being "rude" would then be known as having X manners that concept seems better understandable making X manners infact the proper manners and the "polite" or Z manners wrong
    Are you trying to apply this saying to a method, like an equation in Algrebra? What is the point of doing that or why would you do that. LOL

You should probably relate the whole concept to philosophy.

There is no such thing as rude or manners, since they are newly defined with each birth of a generation. In other words, what we consider rude and manners today, may not apply to the definition made by those of the future, so how can we label what is rude and what are manners for them can we? We have no idea what is in store.

Thanks

well nothing would be entertaining if it werent entertaining
    and isnt everything algrebra ex. you are X and the computer is Y
    or is it only a computer?

and if there is no such thing as rude or manners how can you use them to describe a definition of rude or manners? how can you even be certain how to spell rude or manners? infact what if manners is spelled like this mainrz and how do you even know if it means anything at all?

I'll do it man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast