+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Manners

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manners

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    It aint just the teens that lack manners.

So it only the teens with no manners.
    You contradicted yourself. Love aside, I gotcha. <--I fixed it!! ..Miroku

But yeah, it isn't only the teenagers. I have come across old people with rotten mouths and broken teeth. And I also know parents who curse very often, and are so frighteningly ill-tempered. Good manners doesn't necessarily come with age, I suppose.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 20, 2007 at 10:40 PM.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

But they do come with amounts of beatings...
    I, for one admit that I'm both proper and ill mannered.

-As for answering Lizzie's question, no it's not right for a gentleman to hit a lady.-

I am ill mannered when it comes to anger contol. >.> Yeah I do get carried away while angry, worsened by my really loud voice while yelling. Trust me you don't want to hear and see me like that!
    When it comes to talking back, I usually tend to shut the other person up, most of the time without swearing.

As for the good part I know when to keep it down, tolerate, help, be kind... you know ^_^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh. From my experience, the "lack of manners" in the younger generation is related to how they look at everyone as an equal - i.e. I don't have to be unusually polite with you just because you're older than me, or I don't have to be nicer than usual to you just because you're little. Sure, there's respect to some extent, but it's respect given to equals - while the older people would just love to believe that being older automatically makes gives you more authority.

But I find that the older generation are less "refined", so to speak... I've seen loads of middle-aged men/women spit out their fish bones, put their elbows on the table, talk with their mouths full, burp at the dinner table.... all sorts of things. But I don't see many people my age doing that. I know for a fact that most of my friends are grossed out by that sort of behavior at meals.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think it s sad and pathetic for guys to hit girls
    but that's just me though because if anything
    some girls could kick a guys as in a heart beat the ones
    you are talking about were just lucky she wasn't one of
    those type of girls and yes it was wrong but i have seen a girl
    beat the crap out of guys and didnt stop till someone pulled them
    off people laughed yeah but they guy didnt mess with them anymore.

but all in all i think hititng girls is just wrong manners or not
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well rave as u said talkin back i used to do that all i mean all the time in school in till my mum was informed its becaue i always had to be right ect but i can be very on lady like sometimes lol meeting new people in inted to make a good inpression sometimes dont happen lol but most do lol

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thinking about it a bit more I don't think these guys beating the crap out of this girl, or any girl has anything to do with manners. These guys were just a bunch of A-holes who decided to pick on someone to express their "manlyness". If I ever saw a group of guys beating up a girl I'd go defend her even if I got my A** kicked, but then again I'd do that for anyone being beaten up. I bet those guys felt so big at being able to kick a "farm girl's" a** but I imagine that they got it even worse after the article came out^^

Brothers in Arms

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

There are alot of rude people these days. At Mount. Rushmore I was just going out of the gift shop I was trying to get out,but some idiot blocked the door and said let me out first godd--n it! I wanted to slap that guy! Crazy people roam the streets you can't trust alot of people either. There are more abusive people. So you can't trust alot of people these days.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I was taught to never hit a girl... But I have seen girls come to school with bruises & stuff & you will here that their bf was beating on them... Me in general think that manners are to be taught & with society having younger parents that barely was taught manners themselves they are not going to stress the issue to their children... See I was lucky you can say I have an old school mother & father that had an old school mother & father.... They stressed the issue with manners I was young & I would get pop if I didn't address an older person yes ma'am, no ma'am or yes sir, no sir & stuff like that... So manners have to be taught & yes it is slowly but surely fading away... And the issue with them boys they better have been 10-12 or younger... What boy has to gang a girl if any case fight 1 cause she stays & works on a farm..? She probably out manned them!!!

"No man is worth your tears... And the 1 that is won't make you cry..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast