+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Manners

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manners

I hate to admit it but most teens don't have any manners. And those who do get persecuted. When I first moved to the city I'm in I couldn't speak English very well and these boys in my class always teased me and hit me. The first English word I ended up learning was no. Its sad that most teens and adults don't have any respect for others or can't see the forrest for the trees sort of speak. I blame the parents for how the kids act but what can you say about the parents who taught them to be that way?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Proper Introductions (Manners)

I had this common question i needed to ask "Have you ever done any proper intros. to anyone whom you meet anywhere that you have started a good conversation?"
    for me i had done this well in the past but i am figuratively asking if you have proper manners to introduce yourself to others, but like getting to know the reality behind i used to do this because i quite do not understand how it may usually work for me the reason i said this was that introducing yourself is an important thing to do.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Proper Introductions (Manners)

I have and do so quite often. To me its just the polite thing to do. Besides it feels awkward being really casual with someone you don't know. I speak respectfully until I know enough about the person to be more laid back. Besides it puts you on an even feild with the other person. Neither is superior to the other in the conversation.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

I say Manners are taught at home, if there is no manners at home, there will not be manners outside the home. I was always taught never to strike women, I open doors , car doors etc. for my wife, or guests. Manners that my grandmother drilled into my mom got drilled into me, so i will drill them into my kids when ever we decide to have some. A few people are strong enough to learn manners on their own will, but I think those few souls are few and far between. It starts at home for the most part...
    Don't Panic

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    Ok guys, now its not gentlemen like to hit a girl.
    Aww me and my friends play that way all the time and I happen to hang around guys with me being the only girl there. I have no manners actually, just sometimes depends.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

haha Pyro_psyco not tryin to be evil but i always thought u were a male lol >__<;;
    sorry

but like only sometimes i dont have maners to be truthful lol like i shout back at teachers ect haha its fun lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5