+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: manners

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

manners

Have your parents ever told you to use good manners? Have you ever wondered what they mean by that? What are some manners your parents have told you? Whenever I was little, i always used to talk while they were talking. i soon found myself in trouble because i was not supposed to talk when someone else was talking.

♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jul 16, 2007 at 05:54 PM. Reason: formatting
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Re: manners

um well i never really cared

my family is really laid back but if im at a friends house i use them

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Basic stuff, like no eating with your mouth full, no interrupting, no elbows on the table when you eat, no sitting cross-legged in front of guys, being polite to people older than you. You can tell I come from a typical Asian family.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

well we really dont sit down and eat as family anymore out the 5 people in family the most you can get to sit down at one is 3 .my parents just tell me not eat with my mouth full not loud burping and sometimes the elbow thing

Newbie Collared is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking with my mouth full was a really big one for me.Also, When I was little I got upset easy at restaurants if I didn't get want I wanted and I'd completely shut my parents out. I still remember the pain of those belts when we got home O_O

But yeah I still talk with my mouth full.
    You can have the best forum ever.
    But when the mods lock because they have nothing better to do
    You're not going to have a good forum at all.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

my dad was probably one of the most crude and embarrassing people I knew growing up... We would go out to eat, and he would pretend to be mentally challenged and stick french fries in his nose!

But at the same time he had some strict rules.

I could not address adults by their first name.
    On the phone, I always had to say "May I speak to ____?" as opposed to "Is_____ there?". And if people called me and asked "Is Amber there?" They'd get a lecture.
    If my dad called out for me... I could never say "What?" I always had to say "Yes Dad?" Or Id get in trouble.
    ... Not Ever Again...

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents never really told me anything and all! I never learned my manners from them! I learned my manners by myself! Whatever my parents never told me I learn by myself. So yah!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

manners have dissipated from society completely. no parents teach their kids any manners at all anymore. it's kind of sick actually since u see many kids nowadays eating like cows with their mouths open and talking out of turn and stuff like that. table manners especially have disappeared. no properness in not just kids but adults too. it's disgusting in my opinion. i'm just ranting as usual but it's out of control.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast