+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Marines

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Marines

You SHOULD have joined the Army... But seriously. The military is a good set up. You get all your necessities paid for for you.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyarrow View Post
    You SHOULD have joined the Army... But seriously. The military is a good set up. You get all your necessities paid for for you.
    i joined the marined because females in the marines never see combat, i am in food service and after graduation this position is guarenteed to me.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD good for you ...
    well your friends should understand what you want to do, and the same for your family ... this is something you wanted and you did, you joined marines ... if your friends against joining you the marines they must have a good reason , and if they don't they don't have the right to be against it ^_^ .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The Marines huh? I'm joining myself, but I didn't pass the test, and failed it at least 3 times, *sighs* So I got a 6 month delay.

My advice? is do what you think should do, I mean, I'm doing it for a reason, nothing else to do where I live, and I'm trying to make something out of myself, you know? make myself proud of joining the military, so what if someone hates the government, I don't mind to people talking about it, but I don't bother with politics. So since you got in, you should at least do some good in it.

Good Luck.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i am a marine and i think it is fun but not everyone in my unit thinks so
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well no matter what anyone say, i will be your call in the very end, if you stay or not.... So if you don't know if you really want, you could ask those who don't want you to go, why that is.... And maybe ask someone who has been in the marine before for a long time, and ask what it was like, and if they had friends that didn't want them to go....

Newbie HirohikoZ is off to a good start
    Thanks

Coming from someone who was already in the military, (ex-Navy Submariner) and of course from what everyone has said here, you need to do what is best for you. If your friends don't like the government thats fine because no one does. Becoming a Marine doesn't make you "The man" if anything, if you think about it, its the ultimate way to stick it too "the man". What better way to prove you are an individual who is not controled by anyone by making this decision. And when you come back and your friends see that you are not a robot maybe they will change their tune and if they don't, screw em, you will have made plenty more with plenty of stories to tell while you are in.
    -My life as a WoW Priest- "If your not going to get out of the F&*king $h1t on the floor, I am not going to heal you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2