+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marriage dilemma

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Marriage dilemma

1. Describe your ideal mate. I would have to say someone who shares the same basic intrest that i do such as Anime, Video games and general most things technilogical.

2. Where do/did you look for a life partner? University, at work, bar/pub...? I really dont look i am they kind that hopes maby one day they will come out to me (sad i know)

Newbie KataraBadyanu is off to a good start KataraBadyanu's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe I have an ideal mate. Here's my scenario:

Say you've found your ideal mate, and you're in your early to mid-twenties. This guy/girl has everything you want in a mate, and you couldn't possibly be happier with where you are in your love life at the moment.

But.

As we grow older, the things we like and want in life change, and thus, the ideal qualities that we search for in that perfect mate will change too. Now, looking back on the person that you're with now, you start to see that maybe they don't have some, if any, of the qualities you're looking for at this point in your life. So when things break up, you're out there looking for Mr./Mrs. Right once again.

Personally, I don't think we should look for a one Mr./Mrs. Right. I don't think we should search for love at all. True, honest, complete love comes to you, in the most random places. On a subway, in the checkout line at the supermarket, sometimes even when you run into someone coming out of the public restroom. The point is, if you want to search for someone, search for companionship and friendship and let it evolve into love if it's meant to be.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Ideal mate, huh?

I would ask for more, if I had the sky with all its stars, and the world with its endless riches;
    but I would be content with the smallest corner of this earth if only she were mine.

Fantasies aside, here are my needs:

[.] Good hygiene.
    [.] Entertaining, good-natured personality.
    [.] Fit; or at least has a strong desire to get fit and stay healthy.
    [.] Non-smoker / non-drinker (I can let the latter slide if done occasionally).
    [.] Natural, i.e., wears little to no make-up, devoid of corporeal augmentations / enhancements.

And this is very important to me...

[.] Has no prior involvement in coitus (!!!!!!!!!!!) and other earthly practices like kissing and hugging.

I will essentially be repeating others if I answered your other question, so please excuse the exclusion of my response.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Describe your ideal mate. A tour guide that has many hangout places to show me.

2. Where do/did you look for a life partner? University, at work, bar/pub...? At singles clubs, parties, and singles cruises.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2