View Poll Results: Is marriage worth it?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. It makes everything even more complicated.

5 14.71%
  • Yes! Love conquers all! Marriage is an adventure to share with the one you love! Yes, yes yes!

18 52.94%
  • Does it look like I care -_-;

11 32.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Marriage: A go-go, or a no-no?

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Marriage: A go-go, or a no-no?

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Now young couples are getting married because A) they are stupid. Or B) the girl got pregnant, and the only way to solve everything (in their opinion) is to marry each other. People who marry because of pregnancy ten to divorce pretty quick after that. Few years... then Bang! No more "Mrs."

Too bad for the kid.
    Ye bud if somone gets pregnant that dosn,t mean they have to marry, bud there needs to be a good agreement between both people involved.
    Aspecialy the financial part and the part of how is gonne raise the child(ren),its somthing that needs to be dicust whit lots of that but always keep in mind whats best for the child(ren).
    But if somthing like this where to happen to you never ren away from it if you ren away from it your your a f..... a..... and you should be a shamed of yourself.
    And one other thing The White Wolf if people get married they aren,t stupid and not evryone marries out of free wil.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ye bud if somone gets pregnant that dosn,t mean they have to marry, bud there needs to be a good agreement between both people involved.
    Aspecialy the financial part and the part of how is gonne raise the child(ren),its somthing that needs to be dicust whit lots of that but always keep in mind whats best for the child(ren).
    But if somthing like this where to happen to you never ren away from it if you ren away from it your your a f..... a..... and you should be a shamed of yourself.
    And one other thing The White Wolf if people get married they aren,t stupid and not evryone marries out of free wil.
    Yes I know not everyone marries out of free will. And I didn't say that to offend anyone. What I meant was that I just don't understand why so many people marry young. 90 something percent of people who get married at such a young age always end up divorcing sooner or later. Or they are more likely to divorce than an older, more mature couple. Of course marriage is a choice that a couple makes when it involves a child. They'd only do it for the child's interest (or to save their "love" for each other).

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

And also to have the bed ready for them To be honest, I read in an article that young people, when they were boy/girlfriends before, couples like that long laster or better in marriages than the ones who had their marriage fixed without their decision [arranged marriage].

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course you should get married, assuming both parties love eachother and feel they can make the commitment. And it's not that marriage doesn't change anything, it's that it shouldn't change anything. If you marry someone expecting them to change think again, marriage is you saying "I am completely taken by you and I love you for who you are"

You think that's going to make them change? It's all the more reason for them to keep doing what they are doing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    And also to have the bed ready for them To be honest, I read in an article that young people, when they were boy/girlfriends before, couples like that long laster or better in marriages than the ones who had their marriage fixed without their decision [arranged marriage].
    Thats logicol if you where forced to marry would you like it, even if you now the person for a long time that your forced to marry you stil wouldn,t like it.
    If people marry becose they want to than its save to asume the that they love eachother, but in a forced mariedge in some cases there is no love in some cases there is but you always have the feeling of this whas forced on me and thats not a plesant feeling.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I believe marriage is a good thing if you wait for it. And the right person to come along. If you rush marriage thinking that you're in love.. I doubt that it will work out in the end. That's why when a couple is in college and they're in love.. they should wait for the right time, instead of rushing things.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I believe marriage is a good thing if you wait for it. And the right person to come along. If you rush marriage thinking that you're in love.. I doubt that it will work out in the end. That's why when a couple is in college and they're in love.. they should wait for the right time, instead of rushing things.
    Marriage is a very important dicision in a persons life and important dicisions should never be rushed, it needs to be tought about very carefully.
    If either one of the two isn,t ready for marriage there is a posibilaty the marraige will fale and end in divorce.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8