Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Martial Arts

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MartialArts

I love martial arts and I would like to have learned them. But I didn't.... but oh well. I love them. I like Kung fu I love that it is very artistic and strong at the same time and it doesn't only involve your physical part but it involves your spiritual part as well. I wish I could practice it. But I think now it is too late to start learning it... -..-

I have told myself that I would involve my kids on one martial discipline and if they like it I would continue supporting them on that ^_^.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animeproject97 View Post
    i would like 2 learn kung fu but my parents wont let me. Is kung fu a type of karate because that is what my parents say, but i believe that it is its own sport of its own kind and that it and karate are not that much alike . What do u think??
    As far as I know karate and kung fu are martial arts,but I don't think that kung fu is a type of karate;karate has federation while kung fu is being teached in schools
    anyway,kung fu is not as some people think that it's a violent sport which involves lot of aggression,but as I said before it's a life style,a way of living healthy and strong & if you're not convinced try the Tai chi shuan: it's more relaxing,more peacefull,giving you better reflexes & help you to defend yourself

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to learn some type of martal arts maybe kung fu or karate but i have no to to do so and i seen a few martial arts movies and the movies look cool when thry do the movies
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I am actually DEEPLY interested in Martial Arts. However, I lack the funding or time to take a class. Hell, nor can I even find a place to learn near me. I've done research on various styloes and forms, there is quite a bit from what I've seen. But Hapkido has my intrest, that and what I've read on Chinese Kung Fu styles.

this can also explain my obsession with those amazing Chinese Kung Fu films that were made in the 60's-90's (I'm just proud I have 5 Deadly Venoms...LOVE IT)

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

i love it right now im going for my 4 black blet one in Tae Kwon Do one in druken boxing
    one in karate and im all most done in Jujitsu and for the record i all go to school to learn how to use a samrai sword the right way
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

always wanted to do it but never found the time =/ mybe trying it would be better if I'm ever forced into the military... >.<
    death and life are one and the same

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

What do you mean play MartialArts you dont play i learned Kung Fu for 3 years was 2 belts away from a black belt and then was taken out pisse@ me off.

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Martial Arts is a good thing to have in your life i think, it builds character and teaches discipline out of everything. The styles i'd like to learn,(some of these i already know a bit about, ya know, Basics) Kyokushin Karate like UFC Fighter Georges St Pierre, Muay Thai, Kenpo, and Tae Kwon Do. I know thats alot of styles to learn but, hey why not try? lol

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast