+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mayonaise!! >_<

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayonaise!! >_<

I was doin' a random google search on the word mayonaise and this is what I found.

Check these links out!

Head Lice - My Home Remedies
    Home Remedies for Shiny Hair - Associated Content

MAYONAISE??? Mayo is the grossest condiment in the history of man!!!
    WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO PUT THAT S*** IN THEIR HAIR???

What's your opinion on this? Would you put mayonaise in your hair in order to obtain that shiny coat, or rid your scalp of unwanted tenants?

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mayonaise!! >_<

Well, if it was a last resort to rid myself of Lice then sure enough. But otherwise I wouldn't even try that.

It's a sandwich fixin' fer'dah sake of baby Jesus in dah manger!

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I never had any problems with my hair.......but if i did, I would try anything to get rid of it or make it better
    Back in the day, in my country, when somebody would have lice they would kill them by using kerosene.....yeah, imagine the pain involved with that..........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayonnaise is the most disgusting thing on earth. In fact, my friend just wrote a very long paper about how evil it is . . . If anyone wants a copy, they can PM me . . . It's quite humourous.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

haha! well I would not put it in my hair to make it shiny thats just nasty >.< and why use it to rid yourself of lice? Just go to the doctor and get a precription for it :P
    whats with all the home remidies?
    I heard once to make your skin smooth if you bath in milk ... Who would do that!??!!? lol

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Mayonnaise is the most disgusting thing on earth. In fact, my friend just wrote a very long paper about how evil it is . . . If anyone wants a copy, they can PM me . . . It's quite humourous.
    Yay! Someone who shares my view on mayonaise!

I'll definitely be PM'ing you later for that paper, LOL. Mayonaise is friggin' NASTY! Even if I had lice, I'd just go and buy some Nix! Mayonaise stinks. Like three day old hot summer garbage! And why do they put so much on the McChicken??? GROSS!!!

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Yay! Someone who shares my view on mayonaise!

I'll definitely be PM'ing you later for that paper, LOL. Mayonaise is friggin' NASTY! Even if I had lice, I'd just go and buy some Nix! Mayonaise stinks. Like three day old hot summer garbage! And why do they put so much on the McChicken??? GROSS!!!
    It's a conspiracy!

>.>

They are combating lice and dull hair through fast food! Oh'z No'z!

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah quite funny, but you guys got to consider that some poorer folks don't have alternatives to the prescription creams and stuff. Besides mayonnaises is just simply bacteria or like cheese, formed from another food turned bad. By the way, I have heard that vinegar also works.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast